CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

+69
MahoganyCurls
Raytay
Mak
Jazzyrin
poeticlyspkng
HAMPTONSFNST
nobelle
prettybrowneyes66
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Intelligentbeauty
DvaAuNaturel
KurlyK
CurlsGalore
prymd95
bklynmama1
MsJay1121
MelOhSoDivine
BajanPrincess82
Benea Curly's
Tamren
dajewel
deeply_rooted_chick
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
Juices-n-Berries
PanaR3dd
Curlz of Luv
Karyn
natural83
oooop2
AdriEm
Ameenah
Yellagirlcurls
KreyolKatt
lucky7
BlondeByDesire
TheRYL1
blondie
truet
raina
LaToya28
NewlyNina
Russet
elleeccentric
naturalmommyGA
bholmes87
newcurlieque
MomnWife
tiffytaffey
Muz
Erica5417
ChrsLvsBks
lumii
~JOME~
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
natural_nance
LadyMika
COASTIE
cdawnlujan
MsChris8
tiashaunteé
jamaicanmecurly
popsbaby
LuvMeLuvMyFro
Hollis
ktoliver5303
missmoriah
CrissyQ
73 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair? - Page 3 Empty Re: Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

Post by AdriEm 19th March 2010, 12:27 am

Ah man I wish! I think I need to save money instead of using it on books and nail polish.

What's your favorite thing about your natural hair?
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair? - Page 3 Empty Re: Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

Post by oooop2 19th March 2010, 12:39 am

I love the versatility and the volume of my hair.

What's the 1 thing you would add to your hair care regime if you could afford it?
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th March 2010, 2:20 am

A trip to the salon (one I could trust) every other week and my own personal stylist there.

If there was a hair fairy, what one hair related wish would you ask for?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 19th March 2010, 2:25 am

If there was a hair fairy, I would wish for longer, fuller hair...BSL to be exact!!!! LOL!

What has been your biggest hair obstacle since becoming natural?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th March 2010, 3:02 am

While transitioning, having to allow a "short patch" right in the middle of my head to grow before I could really do anything style-wise.

Do you find yourself with "curl envy" or have you learned to love your curls/kinks/coils, just as they are?
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 19th March 2010, 8:46 am

I can have a lil curl envy from time to time but not in a bad way I would like to have nice curls and length as that girl but I still want her to have great hair as well (if that makes any sense).

Has becoming natural boosted your self confidence?
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th March 2010, 9:38 am

Yes being natural has definitely boosted my self confidence.

How do you handle people touching your hair without asking?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th March 2010, 11:21 am

I would the opportunity to test my reaction. It has never happened.

How do you protect your style at night?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th March 2010, 11:27 am

Durags! I have quite a few of them, LOL.

When you straighten do you use a heat protectant and which one ?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 19th March 2010, 12:11 pm

I use a thermal heat protection by Namaste. Do you think that you take your curls so seriously that you forget to just let them be?
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th March 2010, 4:55 pm

No, I am learning early to Keep It Simple!!!

If you could meet a famous curly, who would it be?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th March 2010, 5:03 pm

Do I have to pick ONE?? I'm so bad at making decisions ... Kelis, Solange, Teyanna Taylor, Shingai from the Noisettes - any one of those would do!!!!

Is there any style that you haven't tried because you're afraid of how it might turn out?
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 20th March 2010, 12:27 am

bholmes87 wrote:Do I have to pick ONE?? I'm so bad at making decisions ... Kelis, Solange, Teyanna Taylor, Shingai from the Noisettes - any one of those would do!!!!

Is there any style that you haven't tried because you're afraid of how it might turn out?

I'm pretty sure that isn't Teyanna's real hair, but this is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now Kelis has a possum on her head [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, if it counts, I've avoided weaves/extensions cause it'd probably make my hair fall out instead of make it grow lol

What other haircare forums do you visit?
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by MsChris8 20th March 2010, 12:52 am

I've occasionally gone to LHCF and the forums on naturallycurly.com. But I visit this one WAY more lol. Have you ever tried henna?
MsChris8
MsChris8

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlz of Luv 20th March 2010, 1:50 am

I have used henna once and will probably use it again within the next week.

If you could me a fellow curly from this forum who would be?
Curlz of Luv
Curlz of Luv

http://curlsofluv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 20th March 2010, 2:28 am

it would be tiashauntee i think i have some curl envy when it comes to her hair and i want to touch it lol..plus my godson is like in love with her...
Do you ever wish you would have done a long term transition instead of the BC?
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 5:50 am

No. I love my TWA. In fact, seeing some of the teenier tinier twas on here and in person actually makes me wish I wouldn't have even transitioned for the 7th months I did. I totally could have rocked the Amber Rose.

Do you think you would ever go back to relaxers?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th March 2010, 9:19 am

helllz to the naw! no more relaxers for me cuz im feelin too free!!

Ever think about gettin dreads?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 20th March 2010, 9:24 am

I have actually. I might do it when I turn 30.

What's your favorite homemade product recipe?
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 20th March 2010, 10:02 am

I've only be able to successfully make one homemade product Aloe Grow. So I guess its my favorite. However, I haven't been able to successfully use it seeing that I'm wearing braids now!!!

Even though you may have awesome length and healthy hair; would you bc again?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 20th March 2010, 10:12 am

Not unless I slipped up and got a relaxer.

Would you dye your hair? If so what color?
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 20th March 2010, 10:29 am

Yes, I'm actually thinking about using henna and indigo to go jet black...or maybe I'll skip the indigo and just achieve a reddish shade with the henna.

There are some who believe that if you color or henna your hair then you are not natural. In your opinion, what does it mean to be natural?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 20th March 2010, 10:55 am

natuiral to me means that you wear ur hair in its natural state regardless of what products you are using to wash, moisturize, seal and protect the your hair.

do you sometimes do impromptu photoshoots (in bathroom, car,random reflection in public) when your hair is just ON POINT that day?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 20th March 2010, 11:54 am

as of lately, I've been doing that. especially now that my twist stay!

what would be the best advice you could give to someone who is thinking of becoming natural?
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 20th March 2010, 12:26 pm

I would tell her to get a big sis or hair mentor!Growing up did you get your hair pressed with a hot comb for special days or did you have a relaxer ?
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next