CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

+69
MahoganyCurls
Raytay
Mak
Jazzyrin
poeticlyspkng
HAMPTONSFNST
nobelle
prettybrowneyes66
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Intelligentbeauty
DvaAuNaturel
KurlyK
CurlsGalore
prymd95
bklynmama1
MsJay1121
MelOhSoDivine
BajanPrincess82
Benea Curly's
Tamren
dajewel
deeply_rooted_chick
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
Juices-n-Berries
PanaR3dd
Curlz of Luv
Karyn
natural83
oooop2
AdriEm
Ameenah
Yellagirlcurls
KreyolKatt
lucky7
BlondeByDesire
TheRYL1
blondie
truet
raina
LaToya28
NewlyNina
Russet
elleeccentric
naturalmommyGA
bholmes87
newcurlieque
MomnWife
tiffytaffey
Muz
Erica5417
ChrsLvsBks
lumii
~JOME~
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
natural_nance
LadyMika
COASTIE
cdawnlujan
MsChris8
tiashaunteƩ
jamaicanmecurly
popsbaby
LuvMeLuvMyFro
Hollis
ktoliver5303
missmoriah
CrissyQ
73 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair? Empty Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

Post by CrissyQ 18th March 2010, 1:29 pm

I will start off.....How long have you been natural?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair? Empty Re: Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

Post by missmoriah 18th March 2010, 1:32 pm

Almost six months. My hair is longer than it looks just shrinks like crazy Wink Whats Your FAVORITE product?
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair? Empty Re: Question Game....Just ask the person under you a question about their hair?

Post by ktoliver5303 18th March 2010, 1:40 pm

My Favorite product is Oyinhandmade Honey Hemp Conditioner.. SMELLS GREAT. What is your favorite hair style?
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis 18th March 2010, 1:45 pm

A braid and curl. What do use to prevent frizz?
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 18th March 2010, 2:01 pm

Shea Butter. Do you watch the ingredients in your products or do you just buy what works for your hair?
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 18th March 2010, 2:06 pm

tota ingredient hawk. What's you favorite aspect of being natural?
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicanmecurly 18th March 2010, 2:09 pm

I love that my hair is completely healthy! (I just BC'd)

When you buy a product and it turns out NOT to be your holy grail but your hair doesn't hate it either, do you continue to use it, give it away, or start over with a new HG product search?
jamaicanmecurly
jamaicanmecurly

http://thirtysomethingandsearching.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 18th March 2010, 2:10 pm

I'm cheap so I use it up, lol

How do you feel about complicated regimens?
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MsChris8 18th March 2010, 2:13 pm

I feel that they are unnecessary. I prefer a simple, non-time consuming regimen. Have you ever had a texturizer?
MsChris8
MsChris8

Back to top Go down

Post by cdawnlujan 18th March 2010, 2:17 pm

No never what is that anyway?? What is the best compliment you've ever gotten with you hair natural?
cdawnlujan
cdawnlujan

Back to top Go down

Post by COASTIE 18th March 2010, 2:20 pm

Not even sure lol..everyone just tells me how beautiful it is. My bf did tell me he likes my natural hair much better than relaxed..so that was nice lol.

What do you use for deep conditioning?
COASTIE
COASTIE

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emceedcope/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 18th March 2010, 2:29 pm

ORS Replenshing Conditioner. What do you use for your twist outs?
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural_nance 18th March 2010, 3:01 pm

I'm transitioning so I only do flat twist outs, but I use mixed chicks leave in and diluted olive oil lotta body setting lotion. How did you know when you were ready to BC?
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th March 2010, 3:03 pm

When I was over the stringy permed ends.

is there anything you don't like about your natural hair?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 3:08 pm

Right now, NO. I love Roxie and she is showing me love back. Do you go to a salon or are you a DIYer?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JOME~ 18th March 2010, 3:21 pm

I'm a DIY-er most of the times, but my hair stylist mama gets her way sometimes. When did you become a natural?
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 18th March 2010, 4:00 pm

My first natural experienced way october of 09. This is my second time.
What made you go natural
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 18th March 2010, 4:13 pm

I'm at a point where I want to identify myself and I've been trying many different things.. So I came to the conclusion that going natural would be the best for me!
Why do you love your natural hair?
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 4:37 pm

I love the versatility. One of my supervisors commented that he never knows how my hair is going to be styled from one day to the next [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

How do you feel about silicones?

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 18th March 2010, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to ask a question)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 18th March 2010, 4:58 pm

Currently don't use them. But I have used products with Dimethicone and another one (starts with an A) that seemed to work fine for me in moderation. I don't ever use leave-in products with silicones anymore and Phoenix hates any cone that ends with "ane."

Are there other naturals in your family?
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 18th March 2010, 5:05 pm

My Mom and my Maternal Grandma (my Grandma has BEAUTIFUL curls, I'm hoping mine will curl like her's ~lol~ my mom wears her's in two strand twists all the time so I have no idea what her curls look like.)

How long do you want your natural hair to get (in other words, do you have a maximum length in mind)?
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffytaffey 18th March 2010, 5:07 pm

I want it to grow and grow and grow......but mid-back is good for me

Have you ever made homemade products for your hair?
tiffytaffey
tiffytaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 18th March 2010, 5:09 pm

No, I'm still a newbie. The closest I have come to it is adding honey to conditioner...LOL

How long did it take you to find a good hair regimen that works for you?
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 18th March 2010, 5:11 pm

Took me about a week! What is you favorite go to style?
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 18th March 2010, 5:12 pm

I LOVE twist outs!!! They're probably my favorite style Smile

When you go to special/formal events, do you rock the curls or do you want to straighten it?
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next