CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

+33
Intelligentbeauty
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
curly-me-naturally
curlsunfurled
coilykinks
iri9109
nattyblog
LadyMika
CrissyQ
LaToya28
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Nikcoils
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
CocoEuro
DvaAuNaturel
TheRYL1
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
dajewel
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
priceless
37 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by priceless 14th June 2010, 10:07 pm

Changed title
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by DvaAuNaturel 14th June 2010, 11:52 pm

Your curls do look really good. I'm glad you liked henna and your results.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 16th June 2010, 11:29 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Your curls do look really good. I'm glad you liked henna and your results.

thanks
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 16th June 2010, 11:44 pm

SO as everyone knows I have a lot of products in my procession. i have finally tried Yes to cucumbers, yes to carrots and yes to tomatoes.

My review

yes to cucumbers
I have used this as a leave in and I feel that it made my hair soft and defined the curl. I got major shrinkage from the product.
I will try this product again as a regular conditioner to see how i like it.

Yes to tomatoes
I have used this as a leave-in and for my co wash. I like the slip on this product and the smell is not bad. I did get the major shrinkage from the product and definition.

Yes to Carrots
I have used this product for my cowash and as a leave-in. I love the smell from this. I was mad that I was only able to find the travel size for this. I think that i like this the most out of the three. I can basically use this conditioner with nothing else for my wash in go. Did I say that the smell is off the chain amazing. Will I buy it again definitely
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 16th June 2010, 11:45 pm

Changed the title
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 17th June 2010, 9:16 am

Hey Priceless,

Check out Target for the full size bottle of the Yes to carrots and sometimes you can find the Yes to cucumbers in Ross
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 17th June 2010, 12:52 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Priceless,

Check out Target for the full size bottle of the Yes to carrots and sometimes you can find the Yes to cucumbers in Ross

I got the full size bottle of yes to cucumbers and the yes to tomatoes from Ross. The yes to carrots I got in the target by the house. They are sold out every time I go in there. makes me mad to buy the travel size
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 17th June 2010, 1:35 pm

I have been wanting to try head bands with different designs and flowers on them, but been to lazy to make them myself. well with my work schedule in all the summer has been busy. Anyways i was in san diego in Ross looking at head bands and picking up the yes to cucumbers conditioner and there was a natural in there talking to a transitioner. They where friends come to find out and have been trying new things out with thier hair. To make a long story short the natural said to the transitioner that there is a accessory store across the street. That she needed to looking there before buying any head bands and accessories from Ross. My mind went wondering and I said to my self let me hurry up and get my items so i can see where exactly they where talking about. They went in this cheap clothing store that has most clothes for 5.99. I was thinking this might not be it so i was about to decide not to go in. As I turned to walk pass the store, I heard the natural say girl it is up stairs not with these cheap clothes. When i got in the elevator with them I look at the natural and gave her a compliment on her hair. She looked at me and said she likes mine better and wants to cut hers my length or shorter cause everytime she gets to a very hot place her hair makes her to hot. Then she asked didn't i jus see you in Ross. I said yes i was getting some yes to cucumber conditioner and needed some accessories so i came in here. She said oh great this store is a best kept secret for accessories for cheap. When the elevator opened it was a floor full of accessories in which she turned to her friend and said everything in here is a dollor. I thought in my head great i got some shopping to do. I came out of there with 7 head bands and 4 pairs of earrings. Wanted to get more but had to get dress for work. I have to say that i guess i should never judge a store by the looks of it until I actually check it out. They had some good stuff in there and I love alot of the items they also had bins and bins of stuff but very organized. The organization of the store made it so much easier to find what you wanted. They had the items color coded and everything.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 23rd June 2010, 1:23 am

I revisited miss jessie's curly pudding just cause i keeeeeeep feeling bad that my dad spent so much money on the product. This time i cowashed and apllied it to soaking dripping hair. It was soooooooo cute the first day but the second day my hair feels a little dry. It is not dry because when i put my fingers in it they come out moist. I can not really explain but i get better hair with conditioner. Happy hair people
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd June 2010, 10:18 am

I need to find a store like that. I want to get some more hair candy for Roxie!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 23rd June 2010, 11:27 am

That store sounds great. There used to be a place like that in downtown DC years ago. Gotta find me a new spot.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_bounce We want pics of your goodies....can't wait to see you rock them.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 23rd June 2010, 2:29 pm

Your accessory store reminds me of the Dollar Tree that I just stumbled upon last month. best kept secret with tons of accessories and silk flowers for me to make my own flower clips. Man i am in heaven every time cause they have tons of goody products and those head wraps, headbands, fancy clips are going for 5 dollars a pop in target. But sell for a dollar there.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th June 2010, 10:26 am

Woo hoo that you were able to find some cute accessories! Any pictures?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 1:31 am

Sorry have been MIA but i had to actually get to work and get the ball rolling on some things but I have not forgotten to take pictures.

At bbq in NJ june 19th the shrinkage was in full effect that day KCKT and afroveda gelly on my edges

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0010

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0110

back from church this sunday

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0111

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0112
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 3:19 am

Fitness: I have been running for at least 30mins for 3 days a week which has not been much but it is a start. I went 4 days with drinking nothing but water but i had to go to the bathroom like a pregnant person so it got in the way of me working and had to at least not drink as much. I have also been doing alot of stretching when i get up in the am so that has helped alot with my body feeling better.

I have been skinny for most of my life. Everyone always thought that i was so young cause i was so skinny. Now that i have gain a total of 15-20 in like a year everyone has been looking at me crazy. I just was not working out as i was in the past. I got on new birth control and before i knew it i have been noticing that i can not fit into my favorite jeans. I have told myself i got to get in shape cause i really don't like the bikini body i got going on right now. ie pics on page 3 but its going to be a working progress
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st July 2010, 9:26 am

Hey Priceless,

Love the hair candy and the makeup!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st July 2010, 10:46 am

Hair is looking great, love the accessories and I lovin the makeup as well!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 1st July 2010, 3:33 pm

Hey Priceless!!!

I'm loving all the hair accessories!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st July 2010, 3:50 pm

Hey priceless....

Glad to see you've been doing fine!! Hair on point, and I know what you mean about losing a few pounds. I hated taking birth control pills, hence my two sons...LOL

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 6:38 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Priceless,

Love the hair candy and the makeup!

Thanks

jlowman1 wrote:Hair is looking great, love the accessories and I lovin the makeup as well!

Thanks
QuietButterfly wrote:Hey Priceless!!!

I'm loving all the hair accessories!!!

Thanks

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey priceless....

Glad to see you've been doing fine!! Hair on point, and I know what you mean about losing a few pounds. I hated taking birth control pills, hence my two sons...LOL

KNH

Don't know if i am ready for kids yet hence i been taking them but they have my body blowing up i swear lol
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 6:50 pm

I can do a puff. Dang Drama you are growing.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0113

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Dsc_0114

I was playing with my hair today and realized the the puff is a style i can do at this point in time. I am so excited.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st July 2010, 7:02 pm

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 678474 Drama....is in a puff. Work it girl!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st July 2010, 7:47 pm

Hey Priceless, dropping by to see what's going on. You can do a puff!! LUCKY!! Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_eek Gypsy (my hair) won't do anything right now but shrink. Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_scratch Well, hopefully at the end of the month (I'm in the TWA 6 month challenge) she'll be closer to puff worthy. Have a great night! Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st July 2010, 8:01 pm

Love the hair candy!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 8:03 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 678474 Drama....is in a puff. Work it girl!!!

thanks i didn't think it was going to happen but to my suprise it did hehe

LadyMika wrote:Hey Priceless, dropping by to see what's going on. You can do a puff!! LUCKY!! Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_eek Gypsy (my hair) won't do anything right now but shrink. Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_scratch Well, hopefully at the end of the month (I'm in the TWA 6 month challenge) she'll be closer to puff worthy. Have a great night! Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 5 Icon_smile

Hey i got to check the challenge out and see if i can join and actually keep it up. you will get there in know time
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next