CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

+33
Intelligentbeauty
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
curly-me-naturally
curlsunfurled
coilykinks
iri9109
nattyblog
LadyMika
CrissyQ
LaToya28
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Nikcoils
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
CocoEuro
DvaAuNaturel
TheRYL1
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
dajewel
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
priceless
37 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by AfrikanLatina 1st July 2010, 8:08 pm

Ooooh look at those coils. I love it. And heck yeah to $1 accessories! I need to either make some or get out and do some accessory searching myself. Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 10:58 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Love the hair candy!!! Thanks

I got like 10 headbands in total so i have to get my outfits together to show them off. I am accesssorizing lol little things that make me look girly now a days make me so happy and excited.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 11:01 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:Ooooh look at those coils. I love it. And heck yeah to $1 accessories! I need to either make some or get out and do some accessory searching myself. Smile

that is what i said i was going to do for about a month before i found this store but i been lazy. when i found that store it really made me lazy to even think about making them. But I will find time this summer to do it. i know i will have to make myself but i will thank myself when its done.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 2nd July 2010, 1:34 am

So i been trying and trying to do away with my miss jessie's products that dad brought. I have toyed with just throwing them away i have toyed with just exchanging the one unopened rapid recovery that i have or just saving it for a rainy day. Well i did open the other jar of rapid recovery and i have already used it once. I decided tonight since i was bored that I was going to try using it again for the second time on dry hair as a dc and leave it in over night. I figured that if i get better results i may just try to work with it since it is so expensive. The verict is still out so i think i will have to tell you all how it goes in the am. It is sitting in my hair right now.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 2nd July 2010, 11:18 am

Hey Priceless! Cute hair candy, chica! Your makeup is on point and congrats on your puff!!! Drama is looking good, girlie!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd July 2010, 11:21 am

Look at those coils!!! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd July 2010, 12:49 pm

I can do a puff too, and I am excited. I like the coils with the puff. i might try that, what are you using as a headband?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd July 2010, 12:53 pm

priceless wrote:Sorry have been MIA but i had to actually get to work and get the ball rolling on some things but I have not forgotten to take pictures.

At bbq in NJ june 19th the shrinkage was in full effect that day KCKT and afroveda gelly on my edges

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0010

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0110

back from church this sunday

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0111

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0112

o wow, love the flowers. I got like 5 of them but I am too scared to wear them. The purple one is so cute.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 2nd July 2010, 2:40 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey Priceless! Cute hair candy, chica! Your makeup is on point and congrats on your puff!!! Drama is looking good, girlie!

you inspired the hair candy. I thank you. lol

sweetdrk1 wrote:Look at those coils!!! I love it!
Thanks I love it to.

CrissyQ wrote:I can do a puff too, and I am excited. I like the coils with the puff. i might try that, what are you using as a headband?

Congrats aint it wonderful? The funny thing about it I didn't do that make the coils they just happen to fall like that when i pushed my hair back. This headband my mom had in her draw when she had dreads is what i used. She don't even remember where she got it from.

CrissyQ wrote:
priceless wrote:Sorry have been MIA but i had to actually get to work and get the ball rolling on some things but I have not forgotten to take pictures.

At bbq in NJ june 19th the shrinkage was in full effect that day KCKT and afroveda gelly on my edges

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0010

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0110

back from church this sunday

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0111

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0112

o wow, love the flowers. I got like 5 of them but I am too scared to wear them. The purple one is so cute.

thanks the brown one is actually a head band and I always loved the flowers that curlsgalore put in her hair so i decided to try it. I felt the same way til i wore the brown one and got so many compliments. The purple one is a hair clip in which in the same store i found the earing that i have on to match.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd July 2010, 3:05 pm

hey priceless!! u are lookin good. Yes drama is definitely growing, i see them coils poppin!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 2nd July 2010, 3:21 pm

I used the miss jessie's rapid recovery for the second time last night. The first time was when i henna'ed a few weeks back. my head was itching then and my head is surely itching now. I do not know if i am having a allergic reation from it or not but my head is so irratated. i rinsed the mess out of my head this morning to get that stuff out my head. i cowashed like 4x with HEHH and 3x with Manderin olive oil conditioner to get it to a bareable itch. Once out the shower I put some Manderin olive oil conditioner back in and put EVOO to get it moiturized. I keep looking at it and decided to twist since i had nothing better to do. the itching is to a min but here are the twist pictures

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0116

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0117
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd July 2010, 3:26 pm

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Affraid girl ur hair is hella long!

**note** soooo if u dont want the MJ rapid recovery...ill take it off ur hands Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Icon_cool
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd July 2010, 7:44 pm

priceless wrote:I used the miss jessie's rapid recovery for the second time last night. The first time was when i henna'ed a few weeks back. my head was itching then and my head is surely itching now. I do not know if i am having a allergic reation from it or not but my head is so irratated. i rinsed the mess out of my head this morning to get that stuff out my head. i cowashed like 4x with HEHH and 3x with Manderin olive oil conditioner to get it to a bareable itch. Once out the shower I put some Manderin olive oil conditioner back in and put EVOO to get it moiturized. I keep looking at it and decided to twist since i had nothing better to do. the itching is to a min but here are the twist pictures

Those twist look juicy
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd July 2010, 9:32 pm

I agree....you twist do look juicy!!! Just wanted to stop by...glad I did!!

Have a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd July 2010, 11:49 pm

Great twists girl. The shrinkage is pure foolery! Are you going to remove the twists? Is your scalp better?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 3rd July 2010, 9:04 pm

Stopping in to check out you and Drama.......she's growing!!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd July 2010, 11:08 pm

Shrinkage is something else, your twists show you've had some good growth!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd July 2010, 11:47 pm

krazy coils wrote:your twists show you've had some good growth!

ITA! Looking good.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 4th July 2010, 1:12 pm

Looking good lady! That flower is a nice touch!! The twists look healthy and very moisturized. Work it!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 4th July 2010, 10:06 pm

NubieNatty wrote:hey priceless!! u are lookin good. Yes drama is definitely growing, i see them coils poppin!!

NubieNatty wrote:Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Affraid girl ur hair is hella long!

**note** soooo if u dont want the MJ rapid recovery...ill take it off ur hands Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Icon_cool

I have to think about that one if my step sister don't want it i might just send it to u i am definitly allergic to it. I had almost OD on benerdryl to stop the itching

CrissyQ wrote:
priceless wrote:I used the miss jessie's rapid recovery for the second time last night. The first time was when i henna'ed a few weeks back. my head was itching then and my head is surely itching now. I do not know if i am having a allergic reation from it or not but my head is so irratated. i rinsed the mess out of my head this morning to get that stuff out my head. i cowashed like 4x with HEHH and 3x with Manderin olive oil conditioner to get it to a bareable itch. Once out the shower I put some Manderin olive oil conditioner back in and put EVOO to get it moiturized. I keep looking at it and decided to twist since i had nothing better to do. the itching is to a min but here are the twist pictures

Those twist look juicy

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I agree....you twist do look juicy!!! Just wanted to stop by...glad I did!!

Have a great weekend!!

KNH

Thanks you also have a great weekend

poeticlyspkng wrote:Great twists girl. The shrinkage is pure foolery! Are you going to remove the twists? Is your scalp better?

I had the twist in for like 6 hrs and they had to go I had to go to work and it was not looking to good to me to go to work

QuietButterfly wrote:Stopping in to check out you and Drama.......she's growing!!!!

krazy coils wrote:Shrinkage is something else, your twists show you've had some good growth!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
krazy coils wrote:your twists show you've had some good growth!

ITA! Looking good.

Thank you ladies i did not realize that I have that much growth

nattyblog wrote:Looking good lady! That flower is a nice touch!! The twists look healthy and very moisturized. Work it!!

thanks
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th July 2010, 12:16 am

Hey Priceless, love the twist!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 5th July 2010, 12:18 am

love the hair & the way u accesorize =]
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 9th July 2010, 9:03 pm

here is the results after the twist. the twist out effect i guess i got to get better at this cause i did not really feel it

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0118

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0210

Decided to try it again and ahhh this is me playing with the twist. I was also playing with the new eye shadow crayon.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0211

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 6 Dsc_0212
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 9th July 2010, 9:17 pm

I like your twists. When my hair was your length I was too lazy to twist Sad
But your twists came out good. And I love the accesories. And the camera......what kind is it? I think in a past life I was a photographer because I am camera crazy bounce

Enjoy your weekend!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 9th July 2010, 9:24 pm

never heard of an eyeshadow crayon. what is the consistency like. and the staying power.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next