CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

+33
Intelligentbeauty
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
curly-me-naturally
curlsunfurled
coilykinks
iri9109
nattyblog
LadyMika
CrissyQ
LaToya28
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Nikcoils
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
CocoEuro
DvaAuNaturel
TheRYL1
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
dajewel
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
priceless
37 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty new pic

Post by priceless 24th May 2010, 1:10 am

hair was juicy today
Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Makeup10
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty hair pics

Post by priceless 24th May 2010, 9:17 pm

So i realized today that for the last 2weeks I have no DCed. I was talking to a friend and forgot for the last 2 weeks to dc. I did the Deep condition today and this is how my wash and go turned out. for some reason it turned out much curlier and defined. I used a mix I saw someone else use
organic simulator hair mayonese (which i have yet to use on my natural hair)
evoo,
tea tree oil,
and castor oil

here are the pics

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Dsc_0019

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Dsc_0020
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty my products how to mix How To Start

Post by priceless 25th May 2010, 2:22 am

So these are all the things that i brought in the last month

EVOO
Miss Jessie curly pudding
miss jessie deep conditioner
kinky curly knot today
HE hello hydration
trader joes tea tree conditioner
aussie moist conditioner
special effects curls up curl activator
proclaim natural 7 oil
burts bee very volumizing shampoo (for when I swim)
castor oil
tea tree oil
eco styler gel olive oil one
aloe vera gelly
giovanni travel size conditioner its not the 50/50 but that is in my travel bag
will be getting henna this week

Yes I became a product junkie in a month I was basiacally buying anything that was on sale for the month that was mention in different people threads. Mostly conditioners as you can tell. I am trying to find out what works for Drama (my hair). I was told it was trial and error so here is all my trials to start with.

I want healthy growing hair and need to figure out a routine and regimen for Drama. how should I start? With the above products what is going to be a good start?

I have tried today the deep conditioner with 2 oils hence my post above
I have co washed with aussie today also after rinsing the deep conditioner out my hair
I left in HEHH as a leave in

Trying to work through most of this stuff that i have purchased before I purchase anything else. But i want to try mixed chicks and deva curl bad but i told my huband I will chill and work through what i have for june. I want to join the 30 day challenge for june but don't know how to decide what I should start with. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty Title

Post by priceless 25th May 2010, 2:36 am

So I been posting on my thread and i do not see the change in the post ie when i change the title what am i doing wrong?
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th May 2010, 1:01 pm

I'm a little confused cause I see you have two threads. When I want to change my title I go back to page one and change the title in my first posting. I'm sure there is another way to do this..but that's what I do.

I'm going to have to visit the mak-up thread, because you guys are really stepping up your make-up game!!

Love your avatar...you make-up is done very well. Love your lip gloss...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by priceless 25th May 2010, 1:10 pm

did not know how to change the title and it gave me a new thread when i first tired hence thats why i have 2 pages. thank you KNH for the makeup compliments the makeup is another thing that i been putting on my plate to learn and try to perfect this yr.

I changed my title yay thanks KNH
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 26th May 2010, 10:06 am

Your makeup is pretty! Love the blues.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 27th May 2010, 3:12 pm

Serenity23 wrote:Your makeup is pretty! Love the blues.

Thank you my friends and family keep messing with me cause they can't believe i did not wear make up last year and now i am getting good
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 27th May 2010, 3:27 pm

so i think i am going to try the 30 day challenge starting the 1st.

I think this what I am going to try

DC- Miss jessie rapid recovery
Cowash- traders joe tea tree conditioner
spritz-water, HEHello hydration, castor oil, and tea tree oil
leave in- HEHH
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty drama is getting me places

Post by priceless 28th May 2010, 2:17 pm

So I was sitting at work minding my own business and in gulfed in my computer on this site and this lady walked by. I saw her walk by with the corner of my eye and she stopped turned around and look at my for a while. I looked up and she says your hair is so pretty. I said thank you and realized that she has a big afro pony tail and it took me back. Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Icon_eek I said to her I love your hair I am trying to get where you at. She said thank you, you will get there before you know it. Just keep up the work and you will realize that it is easier then you think. She begins to say that she is writing a book and would love for me to be a model. I said me Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Icon_wink. She begans to say she got to run so can i please give her my info so she can contact me. I gave her my info and she gave me her card. Now just want to wait in say where this goes. I am so excited for her to even ask. My hair didn't fail me today.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 28th May 2010, 5:05 pm

how cool!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th May 2010, 6:01 pm

Awesome!!! Keep us posted on the details.....

Just stopping by...**waving** have a great weekend!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 28th May 2010, 6:20 pm

That is awesome!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th May 2010, 6:51 pm

That's awesome!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 28th May 2010, 6:53 pm

How cool! Let us know how it goes!!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 9:04 pm

If this was Facebook, I would like this! That is so cool!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty D.R.

Post by priceless 7th June 2010, 2:13 pm

Hubby kind of suprise me and took me to the Dominican Republic. We had a ball. I will show pictures by the end of the week. Drama (my hair) didn't act right with the little products I had but I made it work for the best.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th June 2010, 2:16 pm

girl you know you gotta come back with the pics! glad you enjoyed the surprise trip though.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th June 2010, 2:21 pm

a surprise trip....now THATS what im talkin bout...does he have brother Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Suspect

cant wait to see the pics, giiiiirl u look good wit the twa n dont need to do much for a vacay anywayz so im sure it still looked good. if i ever get surprised wit a vacay i aint takin NOTHIN so i'll be cowashin wit that hotel condish...if at all. i want to do less as possible so i'll mess around n come back wit seaweeds n a crab leg stuck in my head!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th June 2010, 4:38 pm

Ohhh how fun, now that's what I call a surprise!

Where in the D.R. did you go? Looking forward to pictures.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 7th June 2010, 4:48 pm

A surprise trip to D.R.?! That's awesome. Can't wait to see pics! Glad you enjoyed yourself!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 8th June 2010, 1:05 am

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Dr_20110

Not feeling the hair at all in any of these pics but it is what it is. In the worst shape body wise but I will hit the gym hard as soon as I get back to work. I am my worst critic.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Empty pics DR

Post by priceless 8th June 2010, 8:02 pm

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Dr_20112

hubby and I just got out of the pool

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Dr_20113

on the beach fresh out snorkling on a deserted island. This island was in the middle of the ocean and was about 100ft long. Had to take a speed boat to get there.

All I had with me for my hair was giovonni direct travel size, aloe vera gel and HE hellohydration. As you can tell I had no oil with me hence my hair felt so dry the entire time. I was soft to the touch but the humidity was sick and me hair was dry after a wash in go in about 20 mins. I also had no hold or definition.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 8th June 2010, 8:11 pm

NubieNatty wrote:a surprise trip....now THATS what im talkin bout...does he have brother Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 3 Suspect

cant wait to see the pics, giiiiirl u look good wit the twa n dont need to do much for a vacay anywayz so im sure it still looked good. if i ever get surprised wit a vacay i aint takin NOTHIN so i'll be cowashin wit that hotel condish...if at all. i want to do less as possible so i'll mess around n come back wit seaweeds n a crab leg stuck in my head!!

Yeah he has a brother but he is 7 lol
He hardly ever gives any suprises but I got on him and told him that we need to do more things out of the ordinary. A suprise for no apparent reason would be nice ever once in a while. I guess he lessoned.
I am a picture person So I was so worried about my hair the whole entire time. One day he did admit that it was a mess but whatever i was going to get in the pool.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 9th June 2010, 1:29 am

http://koilsbynature.com/

has any one tried these products? I am not going to buy anything due to the fact I have enough but I came across this website when I was doing research. It seems that the owner was making her own products in her kitchen and decided to take her products to a higher level. She is a natural and started making her own products cause she was spending alot of money buying natural products.

The most popular product is the Nourishing Hair and Body Butter Sweet Almonds Joy. It is a butter that can be used not only on your hair but as a moisturizing lotion for your body. This versatility is one of the main reasons why these body/hair butters are so popular.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next