CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

+52
jazzwife
tiashaunteƩ
Kea::curls
mizcreativelyme
DreamMerchant
FemmeFox
priceless
LadyMika
summerbreeze76
juicypeach
CiaE
AfricanaCurly
thetiffany
Madeaj
dajewel
jeanlouisangel
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Freestyles
funkyhairchic
LaToya28
PaganWifey
mrsmackey
wyldhoney
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
AfrikanLatina
swoodward
CocaColaCutie
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
Muz
nattyblog
traveljunkie08
poeticlyspkng
ChrsLvsBks
BlondeByDesire
TheRYL1
SheeTacular
bholmes87
CrissyQ
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
CocoEuro
MellowOne
Juices-n-Berries
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
DvaAuNaturel
56 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 10 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 11:26 am

Check out IB! on DR OZ!

YOU looked FAB!!! I am all proud!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 10 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th January 2011, 11:28 am

Hey ladies, thanks so much for the kind words. Yes all I got was an onion and a t shirt. But with the limo service for 2 camera shoots and being seen on national tv i am ok with that...lol. I just knew I was right with my yams though. No they didn't tell us what to pick. But there was a lot of acting involved with the competitive natural in the supermarket and the surprise when our choices wasn't right.

So for those who missed it, here is the link
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-super-value-superfoods

Enjoy!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th January 2011, 11:29 am

Thanks sweet cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 11:31 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey ladies, thanks so much for the kind words. Yes all I got was an onion and a t shirt. But with the limo service for 2 camera shoots and being seen on national tv i am ok with that...lol. I just knew I was right with my yams though. No they didn't tell us what to pick. But there was a lot of acting involved with the competitive natural in the supermarket and the surprise when our choices wasn't right.

So for those who missed it, here is the link
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-super-value-superfoods

Enjoy!
I am posting you in the general thread! I am so proud!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 8th January 2011, 11:41 am

IB You looked great. Was that a spiral set? Your hair looked real good. Loved the pony puff.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by thetiffany 8th January 2011, 11:43 am

Congrats!!!! You did a great job and your hair was fab Smile
thetiffany
thetiffany

http://embracingmycurly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfricanaCurly 8th January 2011, 11:49 am

IB you hair looked great Very Happy thanks for sharing the video, I learned a lot...especially on the onion, didn't know. Now you'll have to give us a tutorial on how you did your hair Smile

AfricanaCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 12:31 pm

AfricanaCurly go back a few pages, she tells you how to do the spiral set!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th January 2011, 12:48 pm

It was great to see and hear your voice. You looked great in both segments--how exciting!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th January 2011, 3:45 pm

Congrats, IB looking good up in there ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th January 2011, 4:33 pm

Wow Sweet, thanks for posting on fb and general section ((hugs))

Thank you ladies for your kind words. It was a fun experience indeed cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 9th January 2011, 1:08 am

Girl while i was watching i was jumping up and doen on the inside!! It looked like curlformers to me... but anywho i will be picking up onions from now on lol buy my yams still have to be inna di cart!!
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th January 2011, 6:50 pm

lol@ the "look" on ur face for pickin yams! u look so good even wit the mean mug for ur intro! i was smilin the whole time Very Happy
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th January 2011, 9:04 pm

CiaE wrote:Girl while i was watching i was jumping up and doen on the inside!! It looked like curlformers to me... but anywho i will be picking up onions from now on lol buy my yams still have to be inna di cart!!

Thank you but no curlformers. Rod and mesh rollers.
I love yams too.

NubieNatty wrote:lol@ the "look" on ur face for pickin yams! u look so good even wit the mean mug for ur intro! i was smilin the whole time Very Happy

You know they told us to make those faces but I guess I was the only one that listened....lol. Thank you. Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th January 2011, 9:36 pm

Hello dolls,

So I am here to report my hairveda experience. I am really liking hairveda. First I prepooed with vataki frosting on damp hair in sections. Detangling as I went along and twisted. About 16 twists in all. The frosting smells wonderful and a little goes a long way. I prepooed 1 day then rinsed and shampooed with tea tree castelle soap and Giovanni tea tree conditioner mix. Again in sections and light big comb detangling but not much because a mix of all the products gave excellent slip. I then used a t shirt squeeze water out if hair and applied the sitrinillah deep conditioner like a perm, section by section, twists by twist and retwisiting along the way. Once done I applied a little cocasta shikakai oil to all the twists and concentrated in the ends. Place my plastic bag on and satin bonnet. I kept this in for 1 day then rinsed out with cold water and plopped until dripping stopped with a t shirt. I was going to do a straight roller set but decided against it since I am on my fitness grind again. So the style I chose was a twist n curl. It used hairveda's whipped creme ends hydration and leave in conditioner in combo with their almond glaze hair pomade. Very nice combo. Then twisted rolled and let it air dry

The result soft, fluffy, bouncy, nice smelling hair. My hubby loved it.
I will post pics in a little while. I will try hairveda products again on my next wash to make sure it wasn't a fluke. But I that won't be for 2weeks. I plan to rock this twist n curl for 1week then bun or double strand twist and French braid for the next.

I am really enjoying Destiny. And beginning to really understand how she likes to be treated. I am anxious to see how long my hair will be by the summer. I already have a summer regimen down.....lol....smh.

Ok pics to follow

Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by juicypeach 9th January 2011, 9:43 pm

Wow I may need to try Hairveda. Is is expensive?/Where can I get it? I am so product retarded!!LOL
juicypeach
juicypeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th January 2011, 10:51 pm

Great review!! I'm liking the Hairveda products too. I will continue to use it for the next couple of months.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th January 2011, 11:00 pm

Can't wait to see the pictures....I'm doing good!! Lynn gave a great review, now yours and I'm still not going to the site to purchase!!! cheers
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th January 2011, 11:41 pm

juicypeach wrote:Wow I may need to try Hairveda. Is is expensive?/Where can I get it? I am so product retarded!!LOL

no, it was not expensive. i believe they have a grab bag every friday. Go to hairveda.com and like them on facebook so you can get the updates from them.

Lynnieluve wrote:Great review!! I'm liking the Hairveda products too. I will continue to use it for the next couple of months.

thanks Lynn.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Can't wait to see the pictures....I'm doing good!! Lynn gave a great review, now yours and I'm still not going to the site to purchase!!! cheers

lmbo......hold on KNH........HOLD ON............. Laughing

HERE ARE THE PICS:
IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 10 Twist_10

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 10 Twist_11

HAVE A GREAT WEEK DOLLS!!! I love you

Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th January 2011, 11:42 pm

TITLE CHANGE
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th January 2011, 12:06 am

OMG!!! That is gorgeous and shiny!!! So that's a twist and curl? Did you use rods or rollers?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 10th January 2011, 12:19 am

That has to be the prettiest picture ever! You are glowing! That hair is blinding me! I love it! Great review!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 10th January 2011, 12:21 am

Thanks Lynn. I used rod rollers but curled all the way up to the root in a spiral method set.

Aww, thanks Sweet. I was very happy with the result. Hairveda rocks..... Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 10th January 2011, 12:23 am

very pretty!!!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th January 2011, 1:29 am

OMGOODNESS!!! IB that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm getting weak...I'm still trying to hold out!! I will NOT order HairVeda!!

Your hair looks so soft and shinny, but with some hold!!

Gorgeous!!! drunken
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next