CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

+52
jazzwife
tiashaunteƩ
Kea::curls
mizcreativelyme
DreamMerchant
FemmeFox
priceless
LadyMika
summerbreeze76
juicypeach
CiaE
AfricanaCurly
thetiffany
Madeaj
dajewel
jeanlouisangel
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Freestyles
funkyhairchic
LaToya28
PaganWifey
mrsmackey
wyldhoney
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
AfrikanLatina
swoodward
CocaColaCutie
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
QuietButterfly
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
Muz
nattyblog
traveljunkie08
poeticlyspkng
ChrsLvsBks
BlondeByDesire
TheRYL1
SheeTacular
bholmes87
CrissyQ
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
CocoEuro
MellowOne
Juices-n-Berries
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
DvaAuNaturel
56 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

Post by NubieNatty 10th January 2011, 8:55 am

hairveda has made destiny look gooooorgeous!! i use the almond glaze to grease my scalp, literally, lol and the whipped cream on my feet. i actually prefer hairveda's whipped clouds over oyin's whipped pudding!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen

Post by LadyMika 10th January 2011, 9:27 am

Wow, you look great! Your hair looks really good! Now you have me wondering if Hairveda will work on locs. Laughing
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 10th January 2011, 11:14 am

Fantastic review IB, your hair looks lush and gorgeous and so do you.

I need to visit the Hairveda site now ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 11th January 2011, 3:20 pm

Thanks ladies Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 12th January 2011, 2:28 pm

looking great hair looks so healthy
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 12th January 2011, 2:36 pm

Great review. Your hair looks amazing - soft and fluffy. Cute pic as well. You have such a lovely smile.

I've been holding out on reording from them. Would love to find locally and I'm tyring to cut back on new purchases but since I've run out of Vatika Frosting (which I really like btw) and my sister is killing my Cocasta Shikakai Hair Oil on her locs, I guess I'll break down and order again. Very Happy
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th January 2011, 5:18 am

THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE KIND WORDS:)

YES, Haiveda is the bomb. I am really liking this product line. I am ready to wash my hair and do it over again with these products....lol.
I really believe it is the combo of the product and technique I used. This is the first time in a long time that I was able to systematically take my time and detangle and do everything in sections. It was a total of about 3 hours from start to finish. (I use to be done in 2hrs when Destiny was shorter.) The 3 hours were well worth it sinceI have been doing my hair every 2 weeks.
For the summer, I want to invest in organic hair wash Naptural85 refers to in her videos. She claims it cuts down the detangling time tremendously. I feel my hair is similar to hers in that it is quite coily. Also from what I have read on other forums, the claim seem to be accurate. I plan to do alot of wash n gos, coils and coil outs, pony puffs, and buns this summer.

Anyway, Destiny has gotten bigger and I love it. (I haven't seen her out in a long time.) My scalp was itching so I applied the BEE MINE SERUM and my scalp said 'AWWW, thank you"...lol. I have been spritzing in the am and pm with Oyin's Juice n Berries (smells nice but will not repurchase. I can make my own with strong teas) and applying a little almond glaze pomade. I think this weekend I will retwist with Hairveda's green tea oil creme in an updo for next week.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK DOLLS!!!
cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th January 2011, 10:45 am

Glad you are liking the products.

Thinking about summer already ... I hear ya! I still need to work on my wash-n-go skills.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 13th January 2011, 12:47 pm

Hey IB! You looked great on the show and Hairveda did your hair right! It's so shiny and healthy looking. I have the Whipped Cream, Cocasta oil and Acai conditioner and I'm looking forward to using them. I want more of their products, but because of their shipping times I won't order from them.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 13th January 2011, 2:03 pm

IB your hair looks beautiful! All of you are going to make me crack and get everything on my Hairveda wish list! I' can't wait to see your updo.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th January 2011, 4:11 am

@BBD, yes, I already have my summer regimen down.... Laughing

@Latoya, thanks for watching. Enjoy HAIRVEDA!!!! Very Happy

@FF, Laughing don't crack down girl.....just wait for a sale. I heard they have grab bags every Friday. Check the site.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 18th January 2011, 8:45 am

IB....Gorrrrrgestttttttt!!!!!! Hairveda rocks, but your hair is the rock star, homie cheers
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th January 2011, 12:12 pm

Thanks JLA.... Smile

Good morning dolls,

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their MLK day and celebrated in rememberance of all the civil rights leaders that fought and died. And evern those today that are relentless in the struggle for equality. The family and I went to the museum where they had MLK festivities for the whole family.

So last Friday, I did my hair and wanted to report another hairveda love. It is called GREEN TEA OIL CREME. I was resistant to use this at first because it looked so oily. I also had no clue how the 3rd ingredient benefited hair---soybean oil. So after some research of how moisturizing, nourishing, and strengthing this ingredient was for the hair strands; I found it totally appropriate for how I wanted to use it.
So on my old twist n curl, I spritzed in sections with my strong tea, added creme and lightly detangled. My hair immediately melted with the addition of the creme. Detangling was a breeze. I retwisted for an up do for this week.
My twists had movement, was not oily at all, and was well moisturized. I loved it much better than the butters.
So here are the pics double strand french braid:

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Double10

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Double11

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Double12

IntelligentBeauty;-) journey to mini twists/spring time regimen - Page 11 Double13

Sorry, the pics are a little blurry.

I plan to wash on friday with Hairveda again and I am thinking about a goddess braid or twist style. I am really loving my hair hidden this winter. Low maintance and I can still wear my hats.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK DOLLS!!!

Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 18th January 2011, 12:41 pm

Hey IB! Just catching up on your thread! Man! Your hair on HAIRVEDA rocks! I love it! Love it! That is one line I have been considering. Still need to use up some things first though! Love that you have a summer regimen already!

I'm going to watch your Dr. Oz segment tonight. Can't wait!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th January 2011, 1:33 pm

Morning IB,

Love that hair style - looking good. So creative.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 18th January 2011, 3:23 pm

Very cute. Glad you like the Hairveda products.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th January 2011, 3:27 pm

Good Morning IB,

Love the French braid! I can't wait til Seffy is a bit longer and I can do more braided styles. Looking good as usual..umm and the collar on that jacket it killing it! cherry
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 19th January 2011, 3:27 am

Wow that hair style is very cute !! I love your two strand twists!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 19th January 2011, 4:37 am

ok so you raved and raved about hairveda Very Happy Girl you made me break down and buy it. Rolling Eyes lol Laughing Laughing I said that I was not to buy stuff til i got rid of most of the stuff that i have already. The good thing about it is the fact that i do not have a true styler and my leavein KCKT i have almost ran out. Thanks for all the great reviews. Off to the wait for my products to be handmade and shipped. I hear that it take a little time but i will be looking forward to it.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th January 2011, 10:32 am

Looking great as usual! I love the Avi! And you are working those styles!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th January 2011, 10:37 am

That style is too cute! I haven't really bought products in a LONG time...you're tempting me with this Hairveda stuff. lol!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 20th January 2011, 4:52 am

THANKS LADIES!!!

@PRICELESS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM A MUCH AS I AM.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th January 2011, 5:53 pm

Looking great lady! So glad you are loving Hairveda!

Your hair looks awesome. I'm loving the TnC--full, shiny and beautiful!

Your avatar makes me smile Smile .

I went back to using my teas more. I really like the smell and slime of the fenugreek. I am going to try to ensure it is included in all my strong tea brews.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st January 2011, 4:47 am

love the green tea butter too! i actually keep mine in the fridge to keep me from mixin it so much if i leave it wit my stash!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 22nd January 2011, 1:40 am

Thanks Chrs. I have to try fenugreek. I can definitely use the slime for slip..... Laughing

@Nubie, yes the green tea oil creme is really nice.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next