CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Empty TerraD !!! :)

Post by TerraD 12th November 2009, 11:34 pm

Awww! No old posts!!!! Well, I cowashed today and I am airdrying over night and will return to the cinnabun!!! For those of you that did not see it, here's a pic:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Photo_23

I really like this style and it was so sleek that everyone else seemed to enjoy it as well!!!
This seems to be my new protective style!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by crvng4mr 13th November 2009, 12:34 am

Very pretty and sophisticated! Maybe I will try it.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by teri-teri-boberry 13th November 2009, 12:50 am

what was the link again that you had for this style in your old posts?
teri-teri-boberry
teri-teri-boberry

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 13th November 2009, 12:57 am

I cant wait for growth so i can do these things!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 13th November 2009, 2:36 am

loooove the cinnabun. I'mma have to try it one day. I need some double headbands. looks great!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2009 13th November 2009, 3:51 am

where do u get the dbl headbands from? at one time, i thought it was just two of those goody stretchable headbands... but i dont know a thing! lol so someone wiser, please teach me! Smile
Free2009
Free2009

http://www.mathhtutoring.com, www.fotki.com/Free2009

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 13th November 2009, 4:23 am

Thanks guys! Here's the link to the video:
https://curlynikki.forumotion.com/general-f3/curly-november-challenge-09-t122.htm

I got my double headbands from Sally's and Walgreen's.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 13th November 2009, 11:47 am

I need some double headbands in my life! I can't wait to get back to the USA. I am going to shop and eat to my heart's content!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 13th November 2009, 11:49 am

Terra D,

Love the bun style. Did you get my recipe from the Health and Fitness folder? I thought I replied a lot earlier but I guess I didn't until the other day. Hope you enjoy. Kepp us posted with the bun challenge. I always pull my hair too tight when I try to pony or bun

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by curlycaramelo 13th November 2009, 11:53 am

I like that style too. I have such a hard time keeping those headband on. They always manage to slip off TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Icon_mad
curlycaramelo
curlycaramelo

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 13th November 2009, 2:13 pm

nmoultry: I didn't, I will head over there to see your recipe!

curlycaramelo: Headbands always hurt my head, LOL. The goodie bands definitely stretch and slide off at some point for me too! Thanks!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 13th November 2009, 3:26 pm

I just found another site that mentioned the southern tease bun. have you heard of that one??? I think it was something like the feisty house or something like that
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th November 2009, 4:15 am

LOL d.denise, I never heard of those. Maybe the southern tease, I will research those, because buns are the way to go! So easy!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 14th November 2009, 10:09 am

d.denise wrote:I just found another site that mentioned the southern tease bun. have you heard of that one??? I think it was something like the feisty house or something like that

I've heard of the southern tease bun. I just can't remember why they called it that. I did a bun before I got my hair cut again and I stuffed it with a trouser sock

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th November 2009, 2:41 pm

LOL. I did that before too!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th November 2009, 2:42 pm

Hello Lovelies!

I am still rocking my cinnabun, and you would not believe the amount of compliments I get on it! A russian lady told me "Zyour hair is bweautifool" (That's how she sounded, I love russian accents)
I have men crossing rooms to introduce themselves LOL. This hair style definitely stands out, much like any natural hair style.
I found that mine looks better when I twist or bun it overnight and take it out in the morning to do the cinnabun. The bun has a wavier pattern that way. When I did braid outs it seemed to tangle more.
I recommend it, you can make it classy (w/ pearl earrings and a nice hair barette), funky (w/ chunky earrings and a feather hair comb), or sexy (by leaving a few wisps hanging).

Whatever you do, work it girls and have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 16th November 2009, 3:43 pm

Lmao! @ typin the accent! That's what's up tho...and not men coming across the room girl let me find out the cinnabun got special powers! :-)

But here's your food for thought: do u think its the hairstyle and the way it looks on you? Or do u love it so much that your confidence radiates which is like a magnet for compliments, men, etc.?? Either way go girl!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th November 2009, 8:01 pm

d.denise: LOL @ cinnabon having special powers! You have a point though. It may be that I feel fab with my hair like that and it shows! Thanks girl! Hope to meet you soon (LA meetup!)
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th November 2009, 2:27 pm

Yesterday I put a braid across the front and will be cinnabun-ing today!!! Pics coming soon.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd November 2009, 9:41 pm

I tried the TNC. I have not unfolded the look, but I will take a pic in the morning! Wish me luck!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd November 2009, 9:48 pm

Good Luck! I can't wait to see!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifuleyez 23rd November 2009, 10:19 pm

You've definitely piqued my interest with this cinnabun thing! I'm thinking of maybe doing it tonight since I have to do something to my hair. I'm feeling super lazy right now...LOL. I watched the tutorials and it seemed pretty straightforward. I could certainly use a great protective style!
beautifuleyez
beautifuleyez

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th November 2009, 12:54 am

Thanks tiashauntee!
Beautifuleyez: The cinnabun was super easy. I made mine much smaller than the one in the video though.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th November 2009, 6:49 pm

Sooooo......... My TNC is hideous. For your viewing pleasure I will post a pic, later today!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th November 2009, 1:38 pm

So it does not look that bad. Here's a pic:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! Photo_10

I will probably go back to the cinnabun for Turkey Day. My texture is weird and responds weirdly to twists and twist outs!

By the way, my skin loves the oil cleansing method!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next