CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 20 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 16th February 2010, 3:57 am

Everyone add me too. Lorece Shaw. And follow me on Twitter (at your own risk lol) @MissLeggz
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 20 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2010, 9:17 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Everyone add me too. Lorece Shaw. And follow me on Twitter (at your own risk lol) @MissLeggz

I sent you a friend request....Deborah Burton Eldridge
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2010, 9:20 am

TerraD wrote:Last time I checked I was the only Naterra Weathers, but my profile pic is of the princess and the frog. That should help

I found you...sent my request this morning... Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 4:21 pm

Cool. I confirmed you.
Lorece I have to search for you, I could not find you!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 4:23 pm

No new hair news. I still owe you guys a pic. I have a braid across the front and a low, messy bun!

I went for a long morning walk today. About 4 miles total. The uphill/downhill resistance is awesome at toning legs! I'm about to head to the eye doctor so I can get new contacts, etc.

Have a lovely afternoon!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 4:26 pm

4 miles?!?!? You are in way better shape than I am, I would have had to take a break every .5 mile!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 4:32 pm

LOL. You would not! The weather here is great, so there were a lot of people out jogging and walking their dogs. That makes it easier, and plus I grabbed a bunch of grapefruits from a tree in my neighborhood TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 20 Icon_lol . So that was good motivation hehe!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 4:36 pm

TerraD wrote:LOL. You would not! The weather here is great, so there were a lot of people out jogging and walking their dogs. That makes it easier, and plus I grabbed a bunch of grapefruits from a tree in my neighborhood TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 20 Icon_lol . So that was good motivation hehe!

That makes me want to move!!! I put a remote start on my car and I refuse to get in it unless it has been warmed up. I only run to get away from the cold and the only thing I can snatch off a tree around here is a pine cone. With walking......the furthest I walk it car to building, that would be less than 25 ft daily, LOL.
Take some pics on your next walk....so I can day dream.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 4:45 pm

LOL. I was the same way when I lived in Michigan! I will take pics next time! Until then, here's a pic of yesterday morning from the back porch, it got up to 81 yesterday:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 20 Photo_10
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th February 2010, 5:45 pm

Man I went swimming yesterday it was so hot in So Cal!!! Ok I didn't actually get in the pool cuz the water was FREEZING ... lol but I got in the hot tub. It was 86 degrees in Riverside!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 5:48 pm

Ok! I need yall to stop talking about the weather not now but right now! We haven't felt the 50°s in weeks......it rains, sleets, or snows every week

Can you tell I am not happy, LOL
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 6:57 pm

LOL, we will have to do a curly vacation or something and you can come visit the sunny weather!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 7:00 pm

TerraD wrote:LOL, we will have to do a curly vacation or something and you can come visit the sunny weather!

I am heading to the airport now!! I don't even need to pack! Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th February 2010, 7:05 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Ok! I need yall to stop talking about the weather not now but right now! We haven't felt the 50°s in weeks......it rains, sleets, or snows every week

Can you tell I am not happy, LOL

yeah tell them Tia!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 7:32 pm

LOL!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 16th February 2010, 8:39 pm

I can't help it, I have to chime in on this conversation. The amazing weather we're having here in cali 2 days in a row is awesome... I get to drive with my top down, rocking a tank top and my cool shades Cool. Gotta love this weather. On a bad note, driving with the top down dried my hair out severely and left it extra poofy. This is the weather when co washing becomes fun.

Terra, I sent u a friend add on Facebook. That picture u took is lovely, are you joining in on Oooop2 365 photography challenge? If so the 1st pic you take should be of your bun geek (sidenote, that smiley looks like dave chappelle from the nutty professor)
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 8:50 pm

LOL, it does! I will go ahead and add you. I had no clue there was a photography challenge. (going to check the other forums)
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 16th February 2010, 10:13 pm

awww I have to add you on fb! and that photo is beautiful! so clear... I have been in snow for the last 4 days so you don't know how excited I was to come back to this! You don't even know the half lol. WINTER IS OFFICIALLY OVER! lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 11:34 pm

LOL. I'm sure you were! It's awesome!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 17th February 2010, 2:30 am

JnB, I added you. And Keisha I still can't find you...
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 17th February 2010, 3:10 am

Thanks for the add. Keep em comin! Lorece Shaw. I like friendzzz... Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 17th February 2010, 4:22 am

Juices! See if you can find me, I can't find you on there! Naterra Weathers
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 17th February 2010, 2:36 pm

So, last night I oiled my edges with the castor oil. My scalp was still nicely moisturized from sunday's oil application. My hair is still in the braid w/bun.
I am mentally preparing myself for saturday, I am going to a Clippers game. Though, it's not the Lakers, I will still have total fun! Sunday I will be heading to a Greek fashion show. I would love to get the opportunity to vibe with a few people from my potential sorority. So I have to look fierce for that as well!

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th February 2010, 4:31 pm

TerraD wrote:So, last night I oiled my edges with the castor oil. My scalp was still nicely moisturized from sunday's oil application. My hair is still in the braid w/bun.
I am mentally preparing myself for saturday, I am going to a Clippers game. Though, it's not the Lakers, I will still have total fun! Sunday I will be heading to a Greek fashion show. I would love to get the opportunity to vibe with a few people from my potential sorority. So I have to look fierce for that as well!

Have a great day ladies!

Mmmmm...potential sorority. I bet I know which one it is? I wont say though.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 17th February 2010, 4:38 pm

LOL @ Lynnie
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next