CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 15th May 2010, 1:18 am

LOL. I took pics, I just have to upload them!

Here's a pic I found of the 3 day twist out I had the other day!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Photo_42

I had just woken up, and spritzed my hair and placed my elastic headbands!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Lynnieluve 15th May 2010, 1:21 am

I love the way MM stands up to be noticed!!! Very cute!!!

I guess I will go to bed now.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 15th May 2010, 2:34 am

Terra & Ryl! I'm going with you when you do this mini meet up! Yes, I just bogarted my way in! And yes I'm yelling...but I don't know why Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th May 2010, 6:32 pm

wow day 3, thats pretty good!! do u retwist every night? i love the simplicity of doing nothing!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th May 2010, 6:42 pm

LOL @ Lydia! You can totally come, girl!

Nubie: I did not retwist every night, I just moisturized and re-set the ends on rollers, and put on my bonnet!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th May 2010, 11:53 pm

Checking in and I see MM is looking mighty fine!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th May 2010, 2:24 pm

Hey TerraD!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th May 2010, 4:23 pm

Ladies! I missed you all. I have totally been MIA. I've been super busy and needed to take an internet rest. I've been watching a few posts, facebook and youtube. But not much at all. I'm so out of the loop.

MM is doing well, I henna'd her, which she loves. I think MM is starting to get fuller, which I love. Yesterday my friend's roommate asked if she could take a pic of my hair to show her mom! I was like, Wow, really? I've been doing buns mostly and wore it out this past weekend.

Last night I moisturized with Elasta QP recovery oil moisturizer, yes to cucs, and CD healthy hair butter. I also applied an itty bitty amount of aloe vera gel and did about 15 bantu knots. I will post pics a little later. I am going back to the basics with MM, I know what she likes and I am going to stick with it. Here's my current reggie:

Moisturize/Condition daily
(elasta Qp mango butter/recovery oil moisturizer, yes to cucs, Organix smoothing shea/coconut milk condish, EVOO, Avocado oil, devacurl one condition, giovanni direct leave-in)
Shampoo every 2-3 weeks (Organix coconut milk shampoo)
Cowash weekly (suave tropical coconut, aussie moist, Aussie Moist, Herbal Essence HH)
Pre-poo before shampoo(EVOO, EVCO)
Henna every 3-4 weeks (Jamila Henna)
DC once a week (Aussie Moist 3 min miracle, LeKair cholesterol, Trader Joe's nourish spa)
Stylers as needed (Devacurl set it free, aloe vera gel, Herbal Essence LTR split end treatment)
Trim/Search and Destroy as needed

This is what got MM to grow after her mini chop in May 2009. I have added and removed products, but this is what I know works. I may neglect the routine from time to time, but this is pretty much clockwork for me.

Now, I've been gone so long, I decided to give you guys a couple pics:

This is myself and two of my coworkers getting ready to go out.
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Dscf0010

This is my three coworkers, we went to grab a bite after work at the W hotel in Hollywood.
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Dscf0011

This is me at WorldFest, I met John Salley and he hit on me (gross, I know!)
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Dscf0012

That should hold you over! I'll be back with bantu knot out pics!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 24th May 2010, 6:16 pm

Great pic with the coworkers!!!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 24th May 2010, 6:40 pm

Thanks for the pics!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th May 2010, 8:01 pm

YAY!! Terra's snapping pics now!! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 617583
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Empty Bantu Knot out success and Life

Post by TerraD 24th May 2010, 9:09 pm

Yay, you guys didn't forget about me and MM! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Icon_lol

Here are bantu knot out pics:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Photo_43

I love the definition, it almost looks like spiral curls! I'm totally saying that it's the aloe vera gel.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Photo_44

Preparing for an impromptu length check (Yes, you can probably see up my little nosey TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Icon_eek )

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Photo_45

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Photo_46

I will probably do a lot of bantu knots this summer. Last summer it was my main stay after mini-chopping. I remember why my hair loved it too. BY smoothing the products in before winding them into knots, it stays really moisturized as they set over night. Today my hair is extra soft and moisturized. Last summer, I re-knotted every night, with moisturizer, whether oil or condish. MM still loves it. I may make June a bantu knot out month and then cornrow for July, when it will be extremely HOT! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Icon_evil

On a random tangent, I didn't tell you guys what I've been up to. Well, I begin night shift tomorrow TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Icon_eek . It will be a huge adjustment. I've also been fighting my sinuses. Allergy season has been horrendous and my sinuses are proof. Also, it's visiting time for my friends and family. So I've been trying to get out more, so I know where to take them. Also, I have a man! No, just kidding, LOL. But hopefully God has someone great to help take up some of my time, soon. Hehe.
That's all.
Have a great evening ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th May 2010, 11:17 pm

Lovely bantu knot out! Keep taking pics.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th May 2010, 12:01 am

woot! she is taking pictures and what beautiful pics they are!! That bantu knot out is serious! The definition is crazy! I love it!! I iam sorry about the allergies I so understand!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 25th May 2010, 12:02 am

love the pics! and i love how u have that reggie down pact too!! u and john salley make a cute couple TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Herz he's a vegetarian too, shoooot he can make u a meaaaan turkey burger, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th May 2010, 12:55 am

I'm going to get you Nubie TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 40 Suspect ! LOL
Thanks again Sweet, we'd have minimal proof MM existed if it weren't for you, LOL.
Thanks Chrs! I will definitely keep taking pics!

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4869
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40