CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 13th February 2010, 7:47 pm

Thanks kinkynappyhappy! LOL you are silly. I usually have to make myself keep going because I usually want to rest when I get on the floor!

Thanks lynnie & bholmes! I didn't even check the blog today!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 13th February 2010, 10:07 pm

In response to my own food for thought.... I wrote that because a lot of us are not aware of how amazing we are. Our hair should not define us, but in most cases in does. In such a way that we panic and freak when we must part with it. In going natural, I realized that I was afraid of what I would "look like". You know the infamous "Girl, you look great with natural hair, but I don't have the face for it!" I was that person. When I went natural I quickly realized that I had to love me for me, not my hair! Now I rock my natural hair to the fullest and if it's straight, I rock that like it's the best blow out in the room!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th February 2010, 10:10 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Good Food for Thought on the blog!!!

you go!! I agree with LYNN!!! Great job!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th February 2010, 8:48 am

TerraD wrote:In response to my own food for thought.... I wrote that because a lot of us are not aware of how amazing we are. Our hair should not define us, but in most cases in does. In such a way that we panic and freak when we must part with it. In going natural, I realized that I was afraid of what I would "look like". You know the infamous "Girl, you look great with natural hair, but I don't have the face for it!" I was that person. When I went natural I quickly realized that I had to love me for me, not my hair! Now I rock my natural hair to the fullest and if it's straight, I rock that like it's the best blow out in the room!

I know what you mean...when I did my b/c I was freaking out...I felt that I had to change my glasses, then I felt like I had to rock my contacts and put on make up every time I left the house. Now I don't let my hair define me!!! Today...I had to go to the store, I had no make up on, and really didn't comb my hair!!!

Now I need to get a grip on that not combing the hair stuff lol! But what make us amazing is who we are on the inside. Beautifully and Wonderfully Made!!! afro
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th February 2010, 1:23 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote: Beautifully and Wonderfully Made!!! afro

I concur TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 15th February 2010, 1:51 am

Hey Terra. Do you have facebook? I tagged you in a few pics that i took last Sunday at the meet up. If so add me @ Keisha Stewart.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 4:25 am

I do have a facebook: Naterra Weathers.
Keisha, I tried to find you but there are a million people with your name! Luckily I'm the only one with my name. If you type my name in the Search box I will come up. My profile pic is of the princess from The princess & the frog.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 15th February 2010, 4:32 am

I'm going to add you...
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 15th February 2010, 11:02 am

I'm about to add you also......
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th February 2010, 11:48 am

going to add too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 2:50 pm

Cool, now I have curly facebook friends TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 617583
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th February 2010, 3:19 pm

me too!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 4:49 pm

Good morning (and afternoon) Ladies!

I gave my hair some much appreciated attention this weekend! I henna'd overnight on thursday. Dc'ed all day friday and did a two strand twist out bun on sunday. It was pretty cute, but because it was so cute, I looked like a 15 year old! I will not be doing that again or posting pics of what it looked like TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 Suspect . On a positive note, the henna made my hair shine like a brand new penny TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 19 617583. My aunt asked if I'd put oil on it and I replied "No, does it look dry?", She stated "No it's actually blinging!" LOL
Yesterday I took it down, applied castor oil to my scalp and applied hair milk and coconut oil to the length of my strands. My hair was loving me! It was extra soft when I finished! I will post pics of my hair, after I do something to it!

Don't forget monday's workout! See page 17!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 15th February 2010, 5:00 pm

What kind of hair milk do you use?
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 15th February 2010, 5:40 pm

HOOORAY!!! I gotta find all you guys on facebook Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 5:47 pm

Karen's Body Beautiful. I really like it, though it's a tad pricey. A little goes a long way!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th February 2010, 6:51 pm

bholmes87 wrote:HOOORAY!!! I gotta find all you guys on facebook Smile

I'm sending you a friend request on facebook....it will be a picture of a little girl which will be me!!

I couldn't find u
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 7:24 pm

Last time I checked I was the only Naterra Weathers, but my profile pic is of the princess and the frog. That should help
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th February 2010, 7:40 pm

I found you!!! thanks for accepting me
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 8:57 pm

Girl, of course I saved you! Thanks for finding me. Now that you all are on my friendslist maybe I will actually log on every now and then LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 15th February 2010, 9:07 pm

Sweet, I sent you a friends request as well ;0}
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th February 2010, 9:24 pm

I think I wrote on your wall!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 16th February 2010, 12:23 am

im looking for you terra but I can't find you.... Sad
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 1:13 am

The other girls found me, that's wierd. Here's a link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=22408326
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th February 2010, 1:14 am

I don't know if it will work for you. Did you try simply typing Naterra Weathers into the search bar? No city or state should be necessary!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next