CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by SheeTacular 9th April 2010, 4:24 pm

Um we want pics if u don't post them I'm gonna get IB to get her switch out..lol
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Nikcoils 9th April 2010, 6:06 pm

I empathize with you regarding the card from your mom. My mom is the same way.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 10th April 2010, 12:51 am

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Um we want pics if u don't post them I'm gonna get IB to get her switch out..lol

OK I AM HERE WITH MY SWITCH. GIVE UP THOSE PICS, T................ OR ELSE (with squinted eyes, left hand on hip and pointer finger pointed at you) Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th April 2010, 1:49 am

LOL! I'm going to post some pics tomorrow! Or sunday hehehe!

Npmoore: I'm glad you understand!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 10th April 2010, 8:46 am

LOL TD don't get a whoopin just post the pics man!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th April 2010, 11:18 am

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th April 2010, 12:52 pm

I will post the pics TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Icon_lol . I just finished DCing after hennaing through the night! MM loves henna, it makes her stronger!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 10th April 2010, 2:59 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!!!
lol!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th April 2010, 4:27 pm

I so feel you on both the mom issue and the picture shyness. Unlike you, ms model lady I don't think I'm very photogenic and I critique my pictures so bad lol That includes the styling of my hair. I usually feel like people won't get the style like I or others do in person and my camera usually doesn't do the styles justice anyway.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 10th April 2010, 5:30 pm

We are all family here. I know I look raggedy sometimes in my pics. But that's what we're here for. To encourage. Don't be scurrrreeed.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th April 2010, 6:51 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:We are all family here. I know I look raggedy sometimes in my pics. But that's what we're here for. To encourage. Don't be scurrrreeed.
Yeah come on Terra!!! You know we love you I love you We don't do shyness up in here! I would post the pics T, cuz IB looks pretty serious with the switch ... I'm just saying! LOL
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th April 2010, 7:09 pm

LOL! Ok ladies here is the one I invented this morning. I call it the croi'ssant (in my best french accent):

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Photo_26

I just separated my damp ponytail into three pieces. Secured the two outer sections and then the middle section over those! I will post the pics of the other buns as I complete them, because I definitely don't want IB to pull out a switch again!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th April 2010, 7:11 pm

Hooray!!! Pics! I love the croi'ssant bun Terra Razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 10th April 2010, 7:18 pm

I am so copying the "croissant"
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th April 2010, 1:33 am

Oh, I likey the croissant.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th April 2010, 1:55 am

Thanks Chrs!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 11th April 2010, 1:59 am

Okay, luvin' the croissant but I'm too slow for words, so I'll just wait patiently for your instructional video *foot tapping* TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Icon_lol
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th April 2010, 2:19 am

LOL. I am clueless when it comes to recording vids. I tried before and it was a wreck! I said I would eventually. We will see!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 11th April 2010, 3:14 am

TerraD wrote:

On a random note, my mom and I have our issues. She's in no way the lovey-dovey type. So as I kid I felt shafted. If my friends fell, there mom's would scoop them up and cuddle them until they felt better. If I fell my mom, would tell me to get up, brush it off and stop running like a "little boy" TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 30 Icon_eek . Well, long story short. This is what I received from her yesterday in the mail:

My mom is the same way...the result is that there's not much that can hold me back. Now those friends? They don't know what to do when they realize the real world won't cuddle them. Now that I have my own kids, I understand why she was that way. Interestingly enough, I'm sure my children will say the same about me.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th April 2010, 9:03 am

I love the bread bun!!! See that wasn't so hard and I agree with everyone here..we love you! So nothing to be shy about.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 11th April 2010, 2:10 pm

Cute!! Cute!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th April 2010, 7:17 pm

Erica, you are speaking truth, girl!

Aww, sweet I love you guys too!

Shee, I love your profile pic LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 11th April 2010, 9:51 pm

I love it! I can't wait till my hair gets long enough to bun.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 12th April 2010, 3:16 am

It'll be there before you know it, Juices!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 12th April 2010, 2:02 pm

Morning, Ladies!

MM & I were out hanging last night! No, we actually just went to a Gospel Open Mic Night. It was really nice, MM wanted to go dance, but I told her we will wait until a later date for all that. She was tucked neatly into her croi'ssant. I'm pretty sure this bun will remain in the repertoire. Today I will be moisturizing and doing a few two strand twists, to kick off the current bun week. I am going to try to give my hair a bun break every weekend. I didn't do it this weekend, though.

I'm excited because next weekend is the next CurlyNikki meetup in SoCal and we are going.....to San Diego! I am going to try to make my hair really cool for the meetup, but we will see!

Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next