CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 4 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd June 2010, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all I can do is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at everything
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 3rd June 2010, 4:06 pm

When you hold the door open for a stranger and they don't even look at you let alone say thank you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's when you go on to yell "OH, YOU'RE WELCOME!!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 3rd June 2010, 4:13 pm

Or how about when you open the door for yourself and the stranger almost knock you over trying to squeeze past you instead of waiting.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 3rd June 2010, 5:22 pm

When I'm reading on the train, and the fool next to me is reading along with me. DID I INVITE YOU TO READ MY BOOK!? MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 5:25 pm

LadyMika wrote:When I'm reading on the train, and the fool next to me is reading along with me. DID I INVITE YOU TO READ MY BOOK!? MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!
LOL, I would die if someone was breathing down my neck trying to read with me!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Allwoman 3rd June 2010, 6:59 pm

Why do people say: "you look good for your age " looking really happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] like it was a compliment. I mean, either I look good or not, ya really don't even have to say it!

Why do people look at my kids and sigh/say "you are so lucky, your children are so wellbehaved". If you take the time out to RAISE your kids, this wouldn't be an issue!

Why do tourists complain all the time?
They go to a big city and then have the nerve to say the inhabitants are so stressed.
Welcome to my city but I am NOT on vacation. I have children to collect, dinner to be bought and made, homework to be montered.
If you really think that it's cool to get to the bottom of the esculator in the subway and unfold the HUGE map, I will bump into you, give you the sideeye AND huff 'n puff!
Next time I'm in bumf*** I will try to not be in your way.

Why do boys/men think that "I love big breasts or I love me a big, black girl" equals sex. Nope. None of these attributes make me desperate.

Why do childless people think that their dog is equal to having a child? I DON'T want to read your dog blog nor does your dog having poop problems reaaalllly interest me (and yes, there are apperantely doggie diapers out there, yet do I need to know this?).
Allwoman
Allwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 3rd June 2010, 11:31 pm

Sasha B. wrote:Why do college book publishers charge you an arm, a leg, a kidney and spleen for a book that loses value toward the end of a semester, at which time--> you sell it back and they buy it back from you for less than half the price you paid for it?!

(I know the answer to this [$], but nevertheless it makes me go Hmmmm and Grrrr and Arrgghh)! Evil or Very Mad

hello!!!!!!!! i paid over 300 for a book and it was in perfect condition and at prime buyback they tried to give me $50...no thank you. but try to sell ur books on amazon.com u can list it regularly for other ppl to buy & get the money deposited into ur checking account, or you can trade them in for an amazon.com gift card (which im using to buy more books in the fall lol) also buy ur books used from them (freshman yr i thought i was too good for used books lol but i learned my lesson because alot of books u'll never use after that class so dont pay full price unless its one that u really see urself using/referring back to again and again...u can get some used textbooks for under $10 and most for under $50 on amazon and even new they're cheaper than in stores...also some college bookstores let u rent select books for half price).
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 3rd June 2010, 11:59 pm

i hate when ppl start to tell you a story and then be like "oh nevermind" or "i cant tell you" WHY YOU BRING IT UP THEN????

i hate when ppl facebook/internet thug

i hate when girls/women got they hair/nails done got the lastest knockoff gucci bag, shoes/whatever and then their babies lookin all snot-nosed and raggedy

this is probably just a buffalo thing but we have this picture place called "photofantasy" in the mall and all the hoodboogers go there to get their pics taken with the falling money in the background and picture captions like "Money over Everything" or the name of their street. and then they have they're 2yr old kids with captions like "My Duffle Bag Dont Close" with the photoshopped duffle bag full of money spilling out...one girl had a picture of her son and it said "The Progidy Son"...in my head im like a.) u spelled prodigy wrong... b.) i'm pretty sure you meant prodigal...which you probably dont even know what that means or you probably wouldnt make that a caption...i just hate that place with a passion lol

i hate when girl's bamboo style earrings are wider than the circumference of their head...and then they have the nerve to put those huge earrings in their kids ears...she's 1yr old!

i hate long weaves/ponytails with neon colored bangs...

i hate when ppl OD with their facebook names... esp adding minaj, flocka, la flare, lewinski, barbie to it

speaking of barbies, i hate how every girl calls themselves barbies nowadays...

i hate how ugly ppl be doggin other ppl the most, or the one thats always tryna play someone about what they got/wear, be the bummiest ones themselves

i hate when girls fight over boys esp. ones that obviously dont care about either of them

i hate ghetto ppl (regardless of race)

i hate how when a dude try to talk to you and you're clearly not interested and you politely decline & then they decide to get smart and come out the mouth wrong like 10 seconds ago they wasnt tryna holla!

i HATEEEEEEEE how when one person in a class sniffles, then its like a chain reaction of sniffles after that. then you got the ppl thats like *sniffle**sniffle**sniffle*....*sniffle* sucking the mucus and snot back up there nose INSTEAD OF GETTING SOME DARN TISSUE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! BLOW UR NOSE...DANG!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 4th June 2010, 12:09 am

iri9109 wrote:i hate when ppl start to tell you a story and then be like "oh nevermind" or "i cant tell you" WHY YOU BRING IT UP THEN????

i hate when ppl facebook/internet thug

i hate when girls/women got they hair/nails done got the lastest knockoff gucci bag, shoes/whatever and then their babies lookin all snot-nosed and raggedy

this is probably just a buffalo thing but we have this picture place called "photofantasy" in the mall and all the hoodboogers go there to get their pics taken with the falling money in the background and picture captions like "Money over Everything" or the name of their street. and then they have they're 2yr old kids with captions like "My Duffle Bag Dont Close" with the photoshopped duffle bag full of money spilling out...one girl had a picture of her son and it said "The Progidy Son"...in my head im like a.) u spelled prodigy wrong... b.) i'm pretty sure you meant prodigal...which you probably dont even know what that means or you probably wouldnt make that a caption...i just hate that place with a passion lol

i hate when girl's bamboo style earrings are wider than the circumference of their head...and then they have the nerve to put those huge earrings in their kids ears...she's 1yr old!

i hate long weaves/ponytails with neon colored bangs...

i hate when ppl OD with their facebook names... esp adding minaj, flocka, la flare, lewinski, barbie to it

speaking of barbies, i hate how every girl calls themselves barbies nowadays...

i hate how ugly ppl be doggin other ppl the most, or the one thats always tryna play someone about what they got/wear, be the bummiest ones themselves

i hate when girls fight over boys esp. ones that obviously dont care about either of them

i hate ghetto ppl (regardless of race)

i hate how when a dude try to talk to you and you're clearly not interested and you politely decline & then they decide to get smart and come out the mouth wrong like 10 seconds ago they wasnt tryna holla!

i HATEEEEEEEE how when one person in a class sniffles, then its like a chain reaction of sniffles after that. then you got the ppl thats like *sniffle**sniffle**sniffle*....*sniffle* sucking the mucus and snot back up there nose INSTEAD OF GETTING SOME DARN TISSUE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! BLOW UR NOSE...DANG!
LMButtO!!!! My daughter just called me lame for laughing too loud at you! LOL
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th June 2010, 12:16 am

lol CA ur not lame!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th June 2010, 12:19 am

LadyMika wrote:When I'm reading on the train, and the fool next to me is reading along with me. DID I INVITE YOU TO READ MY BOOK!? MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!

OMG! Tell me how I was writing an assignment on the way to school, (mind you the story was due the same day and I aced it lol, but anyways), and some dude was SERIOUSLY leaning all in my face to read what I was writing and I caught him staring from the corner of my eye and looked at him like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and he tried to turn to the front of the bus as if he wasn't doing anything! He did it another time and I had to like edge to the corner of the seat and tilt my notebook. Smh. The nerve of some people lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th June 2010, 12:28 am

or when u on the bus/train/sumwhere where space is limited and u cant easily just up and move & sum1 stares in ur mouth while u talkin, all up in ur convo with sum1 else...i hate that...jeez atleast be a covert eavesdropper like myself lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th June 2010, 12:43 am

NikG20 wrote:When you hold the door open for a stranger and they don't even look at you let alone say thank you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's when you go on to yell "OH, YOU'RE WELCOME!!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OMGoodness, yes!

labon10 wrote:Or how about when you open the door for yourself and the stranger almost knock you over trying to squeeze past you instead of waiting.
Seems to be men, too. SMH

iri9109 wrote:i hate when ppl start to tell you a story and then be like "oh nevermind" or "i cant tell you" WHY YOU BRING IT UP THEN????

I remember the bold happening when I was in high school. Times never do change since that was 20 years ago.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th June 2010, 1:10 am

iri9109 wrote:or when u on the bus/train/sumwhere where space is limited and u cant easily just up and move & sum1 stares in ur mouth while u talkin, all up in ur convo with sum1 else...i hate that...jeez atleast be a covert eavesdropper like myself lol

One time one of my (former) friends and I were on the bus and minding our biz, chatting amongst ourselves (not even loudly) and some lady (as she was getting off) turned around to me, and was like "BYEEEEEEE" I was just like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and some random boy was dying too. It was amazing lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JOME~ 4th June 2010, 1:14 am

I hate that since I did the BC, I'm being placed in the same category as the tribal women from National Geographic (I mean I know you were joking, but really?)

And speaking of tribal....

Why must I be nicknamed African something or just plain African since I did the BC? Like for example, I wore a green sundress on and my lil sis called me the African Hulk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Really?
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 4th June 2010, 1:25 am

iri9109 wrote:lol CA ur not lame!
Girl I know, She the one that is lame , I'm hott! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th June 2010, 1:27 am

wow african hulk??? lol
when i was transtioning and i said i was cutting my hair i got some "oh you really gon be lookin like a african" or "motherland" comments smh

&i hate how because i'm half nigerian ppl think my hair cant be curly...

the other day my cousins aunt told her (talking about me) "you know her hair aint naturally curly like that, that aint nothing but some activator in her hair"

ok....

a.) i dont use activator

b.) even if i did, activator just enhances the curls you already have, like a moisturizer...its not the same as a texturizer which i know is what you were really tryna say i had...smh
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 4th June 2010, 1:30 am

Jome and Iri family can be a trip! my family say "I ain't natural cause my hair is good" WTHay? Put them on mental ignore and keep it moving. I have been called alot of names including weird for being natural but I'm like whateva? Do YOU and let me Do ME! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 4th June 2010, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and adding)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th June 2010, 8:45 am

When people give you advice you don't need or want. DID I FRIGGIN ASK YOU?? SHEDDUP!!!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th June 2010, 2:58 pm

I am dying laughing at you guys!!! Especially Mika and Iri lol!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th June 2010, 3:30 pm

When people ask you for candy, then say "give me TWO". YOU BEGGIN AND GOT THE NERVE TO BE GREEDY?? GTFO!!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 4th June 2010, 3:58 pm

When my husband tries to help by putting the dishes away. Ugh, since when do plates go under the counter with the pots and pans. And why are these big serving spoons shoved in this drawer with the flatware? Have you ever gotten a plate from down there? NO!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 4th June 2010, 5:32 pm

LadyMika wrote:When people ask you for candy, then say "give me TWO". YOU BEGGIN AND GOT THE NERVE TO BE GREEDY?? GTFO!!
lolol so true....go buy your own
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th June 2010, 5:35 pm

when ppl be like "can i have some?" while simultaneously reaching into your food b4 u can even say yes or no...or when they dont even bother to ask, they just tell you "let me have some" while their hand is already reaching towards your stuff
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 4th June 2010, 5:55 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:When my husband tries to help by putting the dishes away. Ugh, since when do plates go under the counter with the pots and pans. And why are these big serving spoons shoved in this drawer with the flatware? Have you ever gotten a plate from down there? NO!

lol and then they accuse you of being picky for not just accepting the help...it happens to me all the time.

when im sitting in a public place with a bunch of open seats and someone comes and sits in the seat RIGHT NEXT to me, taking up all my arm space. wtf?

when a person spends the majority of their time talking and complaining about other people behind their back, and get angry and blame other people for ANYTHING that goes wrong, but when they make a mistake they joke about it and can NEVER admit they're wrong. that really pisses me off the most.

its always the person who is the most judgmental that is also the most hypocritical. . . Rolling Eyes
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next