CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by Neems 27th May 2010, 2:50 pm

HAHAHA.
What about going into the beauty supply store and seeing the questionable products.
Example 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Example 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pressing Comb in a Jar!!!
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 27th May 2010, 3:48 pm

When I worked in retail it would irk me for a customer to put the money for their purchase on the counter and slide it to me rather than put it in my hand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Especially if its a bunch of change!!
NOW IT'S...

When cashiers(usually older people) act like its going to kill them to put your change in your hand for fear of touching you I guess. TRUST I don't want your germ infested hands on me either but I would like my change back in my hand. I'm sure my hands are cleaner than yours anyway because I don't touch public door handle, carts,etc without something to protect my hand and if I have to I immediately whip out the sanitizer. UGGHHH! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My blackness is not going to rub off on you.

Sorry ya'll but that kills me.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 27th May 2010, 4:03 pm

I've been naturally tall and thin all my life until college. I hated being this thin so when I gained the "freshman 15" I was very happy, and pleased with my body weight(currently 150) but now everyone calls me "fat" just because I've gained weight.
like really? I am no where near fat and you are twice my size with NO room to talk.
It's not very polite or considerate to point out my weight gain EVERYTIME you see me, no matter where we are.

And that college books thing really irks me too!
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th May 2010, 8:05 pm

Free2Be wrote:Sick people who go to work infecting their coworkers and then get pissed off when their now SICK coworkers have to take off because of them, but they're like, "I was sick too and I came in to work." Idiots.

*Yes, I'm home sick with the bug I caught from my boss with her 101+ temperature having self at work.
Oh, Free2Be...if you didn't read my mind! I asked my supervisor to instruct those who are sick...coughing and snotting (is that a word?) to stay home. This heffa tells me to order sanitizer and hand wipes...WTF?!!! When I get sick and STAY HOME, I promise I'm charging my time as if I worked...I'm not using SK time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th May 2010, 8:08 pm

Why does my child leave a "corner" of anything...water, juice, greens...talking about "I left it for you"! What the heck can I do with this? Hmmmmm.
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th May 2010, 8:21 pm

Why do people drive slow in the fast/passing lane? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....holding up traffic.....you are in the passing lane with 10 cars behind you going 10 mph under the speed limit.

I'm with you Free2Be about asking if you're pregnant. Especially from people you know.....and from a woman that has had a baby and know that your body does not go back totally to prebaby fit....example flat abs.

A lady at church asked me, "What's that under your shirt?" pointing at the stomach....I was like, WTHeck? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I could have asked her what was that under her chin, on her thighs, under her shirts, and dragging behind her, but I know that is rude!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JOME~ 27th May 2010, 8:42 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Why do people drive slow in the fast/passing lane? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....holding up traffic.....you are in the passing lane with 10 cars behind you going 10 mph under the speed limit.

I'm with you Free2Be about asking if you're pregnant. Especially from people you know.....and from a woman that has had a baby and know that your body does not go back totally to prebaby fit....example flat abs.

A lady at church asked me, "What's that under your shirt?" pointing at the stomach....I was like, WTHeck? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I could have asked her what was that under her chin, on her thighs, under her shirts, and dragging behind her, but I know that is rude!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL!! Good thing you didn't ask her. I just thought of something else....I hate it when my mom's friends come up to me and put their fingers around my waist and be like, "Look at that waist! I was that size once!" Please STOP doing that! Would you like it if I came up to you and put my hands around your waist and say, "Look at that waist! I wanna be like that when I'm fifty-something!" C'mon, ladies!
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th May 2010, 9:33 pm

Why do women wear sandals that they know are too small for them? Please go up a size if your heels or toes are scrubbing the ground.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th May 2010, 9:34 pm

Oh and long toe nails are NOT cute.....who started that trend.....if you are doing that JUST STOP IT!!! Let the nail tech cut your toe nails when they are doing your pedicure.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SpringCurls 27th May 2010, 9:37 pm

When White people (or anybody else for that matter) consistently confuse you for another Black person who does not even look like you!!!! (they don't have similar physical attributes or anything)...U-G-H puhleaseee!
SpringCurls
SpringCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 27th May 2010, 9:52 pm

When I call parents to let them know that their failing or whatever in class and the parents say "That is not my problem, that kid is yours from 715 to 225. Don't call me with this BS".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] argh
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th May 2010, 11:04 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:When I call parents to let them know that their failing or whatever in class and the parents say "That is not my problem, that kid is yours from 715 to 225. Don't call me with this BS".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] argh
really, OMGoodness, I thought some parents had that mentality but did not know parents actually said it. My heart goes out to you. I was in the school often, and kept in touch via email, wow, that's just crazy.

Loving the posts, please keep them coming!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 27th May 2010, 11:50 pm

When you're at the grocery store and people feel the need to leave their cart right in the middle of the aisle then walk 50 feet away to grab the peanut butter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why couldn't you take it with you?
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th May 2010, 11:55 pm

While driving, why do people rush to pull out in front of you, and then go slow?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 28th May 2010, 12:02 am

When someone is trying to tell me a story that I really don't have time to hear and they ramble and tap dance all around the point/punchline/moral...THE IMPORTANT STUFF!
Ebbz
Ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 28th May 2010, 12:45 am

I can't stand when I'm out in public and I see a (Black) mother with her little girl and the mother's hair is all done up but her daughter's hair looks like spit on a stick! What gives, do your child's hair!

Oh, and when a mother brings a day old baby out in public and let people hold and breath all over the baby! Uggghhh, I can't stand that!

Or when you have company over your house and they take a dump in your bathroom! Can't you save that for your house? This isn't a truck stop nasty!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 28th May 2010, 1:05 am

When someone eats the last of YOUR food. I remember one time my Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds were "missing". I wanted to wake my SO up just to ask if he ate them...when I know he did.
NikG20
NikG20

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 28th May 2010, 1:06 am

tashafawn24 wrote:I can't stand when I'm out in public and I see a (Black) mother with her little girl and the mother's hair is all done up but her daughter's hair looks like spit on a stick! What gives, do your child's hair!

Oh, and when a mother brings a day old baby out in public and let people hold and breath all over the baby! Uggghhh, I can't stand that!

Or when you have company over your house and they take a dump in your bathroom! Can't you save that for your house? This isn't a truck stop nasty!

Hilarious!
NikG20
NikG20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th May 2010, 1:06 am

When children walk in the middle of the street and when they see a car coming they dont move.....I dont move my car either.....If they get clipped by my side mirror, oh well. Your mammy should teach you to get out of the street when you see a car coming.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 28th May 2010, 1:18 am

tashafawn24 wrote:I can't stand when I'm out in public and I see a (Black) mother with her little girl and the mother's hair is all done up but her daughter's hair looks like spit on a stick! What gives, do your child's hair!

that baby thing irks me too! i usually see it with girls my age that don't know anything about taking care of a baby and they pop them out left and right!
oh! and these toddlers with all these hair grease and these rubberbands in their hair. poor lil Quisha hair can't grow cus you're pulling it out with those rubberbands or suffocating it with all that grease!
Ebbz
Ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 28th May 2010, 1:58 am

NikG20 wrote:When someone eats the last of YOUR food. I remember one time my Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds were "missing". I wanted to wake my SO up just to ask if he ate them...when I know he did.

Naaaaa. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE touches my Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He would've had to sleep with one eye open [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love that cereal [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th May 2010, 11:11 am

Ebbz wrote:When someone is trying to tell me a story that I really don't have time to hear and they ramble and tap dance all around the point/punchline/moral...THE IMPORTANT STUFF!
My DH does it all the time. Love him lots, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . That right there though is nerve racking as all out.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th May 2010, 11:36 am

NikG20 wrote:When you're at the grocery store and people feel the need to leave their cart right in the middle of the aisle then walk 50 feet away to grab the peanut butter. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why couldn't you take it with you?

LOL, thats me. Sorry!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 28th May 2010, 1:24 pm

Myeka33 wrote:all these responses made me laugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i have one.....when people constantly ask for rides and never offer gas money? Hmmm....
Which is why I say "I hope you got something on gas?"
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 28th May 2010, 6:49 pm

When someone ask me a question they already know the answer to Mad
When parent diagnose thier bad a##$# kids with ADHD just to get a check when all they need is a whooping
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next