CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 6 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 1:11 am

iri9109 wrote:when ppl repeat a joke or something they thought was funny more than once b/c you didnt laugh the 1st time & they think you didnt hear it or something, but you really did...it just wasnt funny.

i do this hahahahaha
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 10th June 2010, 2:35 am

Ok when somebody calls me private then turns around and texts me and says I just called you um now you know me by now i do not answer private numbers smdh

When you txt me a hundred times to ask me what I'm doing, the same damn thing i was doing when u txt me 5 mins ago nothing has changed

when i was younger and smaller ppl would say dang you are skinny, and i would say damn you are ugly, or damn i thought I just woke up this way gtfoh.

When anybody leaves a swallow of juice in the container what the hell am I going to do with that

When folks bump me with their cart and then get mad cuz they almost got punched out in the store (i don't play that)

When ppl bring they kids to your house and they can't sit the hell down and don't listen. Um can you get your kids please because i'm liable to have a reflex and smack the living day lights out of one of them
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 10th June 2010, 9:12 am

Allwoman wrote:Why do people say: "you look good for your age " looking really happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] like it was a compliment. I mean, either I look good or not, ya really don't even have to say it!

Why do people look at my kids and sigh/say "you are so lucky, your children are so wellbehaved". If you take the time out to RAISE your kids, this wouldn't be an issue!

Why do tourists complain all the time?
They go to a big city and then have the nerve to say the inhabitants are so stressed.
Welcome to my city but I am NOT on vacation. I have children to collect, dinner to be bought and made, homework to be montered.
If you really think that it's cool to get to the bottom of the esculator in the subway and unfold the HUGE map, I will bump into you, give you the sideeye AND huff 'n puff!
Next time I'm in bumf*** I will try to not be in your way.

Why do boys/men think that "I love big breasts or I love me a big, black girl" equals sex. Nope. None of these attributes make me desperate.

Why do childless people think that their dog is equal to having a child? I DON'T want to read your dog blog nor does your dog having poop problems reaaalllly interest me (and yes, there are apperantely doggie diapers out there, yet do I need to know this?).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~JOME~ wrote:I hate that since I did the BC, I'm being placed in the same category as the tribal women from National Geographic (I mean I know you were joking, but really?)

And speaking of tribal....

Why must I be nicknamed African something or just plain African since I did the BC? Like for example, I wore a green sundress on and my lil sis called me the African Hulk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Really?

I'm sorry JOME, but I am LMBO at "African Hulk!!!" That is hilarious, but I know what you mean. I get the African (back to the motherland, etc) comments all the time too. It's really stupid.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 6 Empty THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMM

Post by summabrown 10th June 2010, 11:30 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:When I worked in retail it would irk me for a customer to put the money for their purchase on the counter and slide it to me rather than put it in my hand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Especially if its a bunch of change!!
NOW IT'S...

When cashiers(usually older people) act like its going to kill them to put your change in your hand for fear of touching you I guess. TRUST I don't want your germ infested hands on me either but I would like my change back in my hand. I'm sure my hands are cleaner than yours anyway because I don't touch public door handle, carts,etc without something to protect my hand and if I have to I immediately whip out the sanitizer. UGGHHH! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My blackness is not going to rub off on you.

Sorry ya'll but that kills me.

I totally feel you on this one. I can't stand that either, if i were you i would slide their change right to them.

And why do people have the nerve to comment on your kids because their about 3 shades lighter than you or ask are those your kids? And when i gave her this look like what the hell do you think? Do i look like a freakin nanny to you? Didn't you hear him call me mama? Oooh I have to compose myself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 11th June 2010, 12:09 am

summabrown mine is the opposite whenever i take my little nephews or little brother out somewhere, people give me that sad judgmental look like they are saying "aww look at that poor young teenage mother"
i don't even have any kids so that really bugs me
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by C. 11th June 2010, 12:16 am

JazmineB wrote:summabrown mine is the opposite whenever i take my little nephews or little brother out somewhere, people give me that sad judgmental look like they are saying "aww look at that poor young teenage mother"
i don't even have any kids so that really bugs me

this has happened to me a few times too, i have 4 nieces and a nephew and sometimes the one year olds call me mom by mistake and ppl look at me with a disappointed expression on their face like i let them down or something...

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 12:21 am

When somebody looks at my plate of food and say are you going to eat all that. Ain't it on my plate!
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by hayylee 11th June 2010, 12:23 am

REPEAT TEXT/CALLS My neighbor is constantly calling me, and if I don't answer, she'll text...until I reply. Then sometimes she threatens to come knock on my door. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE (Michael Jackson voice, LOL)

I worked in a computer lab and the sign clearly says 5 cent per page after 10 sheets....don't get mad at me cause I say you own me $5 for the 10 power point presentations you printed.
hayylee
hayylee

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 1:59 am

Oooo Summabrown, I absolutely hate that with a passion! This happens to me a lot when I take my girls out. People will look at me and then look at them and think and then ask me "Are these yours?" Nah, I'm just their babysitter whom they call "Mommy"
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:02 am

tashafawn24 wrote:Oooo Summabrown, I absolutely hate that with a passion! This happens to me a lot when I take my girls out. People will look at me and then look at them and think and then ask me "Are these yours?" Nah, I'm just their babysitter whom they call "Mommy"
No how about the look up and then look down then um how are old are you. Mind your damn business that's what u do.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:07 am

marhia wrote:
tashafawn24 wrote:Oooo Summabrown, I absolutely hate that with a passion! This happens to me a lot when I take my girls out. People will look at me and then look at them and think and then ask me "Are these yours?" Nah, I'm just their babysitter whom they call "Mommy"
No how about the look up and then look down then um how are old are you. Mind your damn business that's what u do.

I almost spit out my water all over this laptop! LOL!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:09 am

LMAO I'm gonna need you not to be doing that ma'am lol
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:24 am

Marhia you're sense of humor is crazy wild! I'm over here blowing snot bubbles to keep from laughing!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:26 am

it's worse in person as u may know lol
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 11th June 2010, 2:30 am

marhia wrote:it's worse in person as u may know lol
Girl me and you got too much in common in the way we speak Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:32 am

You are too much and you talk about me! I think you bring out the "Silly" in me! I can't wait until Saturday! I'm so glad I'm not driving because I don't think I'll be able to drive and laugh with you at the same time! I'd probably skid right off the road!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:33 am

Hey Curly-A! What's a crack-a-lackin?
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 11th June 2010, 2:35 am

tashafawn24 wrote:Hey Curly-A! What's a crack-a-lackin?
Girl, nothin!! Took one of my cats back to the adoption place and went swimming today. Damn cat was pissing errywhere!! Now I gotta rent a steam cleaner so back his a$$ went!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:41 am

Sounds like you've had a heck of a day! Swimming sounds fun though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but the cat piss sounds horrible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 11th June 2010, 2:43 am

tashafawn24 wrote:Sounds like you've had a heck of a day! Swimming sounds fun though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but the cat piss sounds horrible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Girl it was horrible the SPCA can have him!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:44 am

YOOOOOO so why we got ny this pool right and my husband decides he is gonna dump the water out but neither one of our asses could lift the thing to turn it over smh so now imma have to be scooping the water out like ms celey lol
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 11th June 2010, 2:52 am

marhia wrote:YOOOOOO so why we got ny this pool right and my husband decides he is gonna dump the water out but neither one of our asses could lift the thing to turn it over smh so now imma have to be scooping the water out like ms celey lol
LOL, girl which is why my kids get in the neighborhood pool or in them sprinklers!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:53 am

LOL!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 2:53 am

Curly A where are you originally from?
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:54 am

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
marhia wrote:YOOOOOO so why we got ny this pool right and my husband decides he is gonna dump the water out but neither one of our asses could lift the thing to turn it over smh so now imma have to be scooping the water out like ms celey lol
LOL, girl which is why my kids get in the neighborhood pool or in them sprinklers!
her daddy wanted to get her this big ass pool and now can't let the damn water out, and he shoulda bought a cover to put over it smh.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next