CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 5 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th June 2010, 9:39 pm

JazmineB wrote:when im sitting in a public place with a bunch of open seats and someone comes and sits in the seat RIGHT NEXT to me, taking up all my arm space. wtf?
It happens to me at the gym. I am on one of 12 treadmills. Why get on the one right beside me? Uuuugggghhhh
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 4th June 2010, 10:13 pm

I hate when people text you and the end it with "K". Or when my students text me with letters and numbers. Like the "E" would be a 3 or they would spell ok with okaii or okk! Really, seriously??? The worst part is they write the way they talk and text and that irks the shiz out of me!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 4th June 2010, 10:46 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
JazmineB wrote:when im sitting in a public place with a bunch of open seats and someone comes and sits in the seat RIGHT NEXT to me, taking up all my arm space. wtf?
It happens to me at the gym. I am on one of 12 treadmills. Why get on the one right beside me? Uuuugggghhhh

thats always what I'm thinking. I'm like "whats wrong with you?" Suspect I feel like getting up and moving away from them but then I'm like but I was here first..I'm not gonna waste my energy on it. lol
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th June 2010, 11:41 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:I hate when people text you and the end it with "K". Or when my students text me with letters and numbers. Like the "E" would be a 3 or they would spell ok with okaii or okk! Really, seriously??? The worst part is they write the way they talk and text and that irks the shiz out of me!
I honestly cannot stand "text talk"!!! In real life or in a text message. I write complete sentences and there are literally only about 3 words that I abbreviate while texting: cuz, 4sho and ok ... And don't say "lol" or "jk" out loud!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th June 2010, 11:43 pm

LadyMika wrote:When people ask you for candy, then say "give me TWO". YOU BEGGIN AND GOT THE NERVE TO BE GREEDY?? GTFO!!

Girl, you are too funny. I'm over here cracking up at you.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 5th June 2010, 2:22 am

bholmes87 wrote:
CurlsGalore wrote:I hate when people text you and the end it with "K". Or when my students text me with letters and numbers. Like the "E" would be a 3 or they would spell ok with okaii or okk! Really, seriously??? The worst part is they write the way they talk and text and that irks the shiz out of me!
I honestly cannot stand "text talk"!!! In real life or in a text message. I write complete sentences and there are literally only about 3 words that I abbreviate while texting: cuz, 4sho and ok ... And don't say "lol" or "jk" out loud!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*guilty* pale lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 5th June 2010, 8:17 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
LadyMika wrote:When people ask you for candy, then say "give me TWO". YOU BEGGIN AND GOT THE NERVE TO BE GREEDY?? GTFO!!

Girl, you are too funny. I'm over here cracking up at you.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can keep this thread going for DAYS. Laughing

While we're on the subject! Very Happy

When people fish for validation in when they know good and damn well their half of the argument is EPIC FAIL from start to finish. ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG AND STFU!!

When people fish for compleme ts. Are you THAT desperate for attention?? Did mommy and daddy ignore your ass growing up?? BE OUT WITH THAT SHITE!!

When you're having a conversation wit someone and an UNINVITED third person jumps in. LEARN MATH: 1+1=/= 3.GOT THAT!?

When someone says to me "You're STILL skinny?" YES DAMMIT I'M STILL SKINNY. I WAS SKINNY YESTERDAY, I'M SKINNY TODAY, AND YOU CAN BET YOUR DUMB ASS I'LL BE SKINNY TOMORROW!! Do society a favor, and have a HOT, STEAMING cup of STFU. (In chocolate flavor!)

Okay, I'm done for now. Smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 5th June 2010, 9:24 am

[quote="LadyMika"]
DvaAuNaturel wrote:

When people fish for validation in when they know good and damn well their half of the argument is EPIC FAIL from start to finish. ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG AND STFU!!

When people fish for compleme ts. Are you THAT desperate for attention?? Did mommy and daddy ignore your ass growing up?? BE OUT WITH THAT SHITE!!

When you're having a conversation wit someone and an UNINVITED third person jumps in. LEARN MATH: 1+1=/= 3.GOT THAT!?

Yes all of those things drive me insane.
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by whereswentz! 5th June 2010, 3:48 pm

iri9109 wrote:when ppl be like "can i have some?" while simultaneously reaching into your food b4 u can even say yes or no...or when they dont even bother to ask, they just tell you "let me have some" while their hand is already reaching towards your stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was just about to write the same exact thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

whereswentz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 5th June 2010, 4:30 pm

Why do people ask for your opinion when they really just want you to agree with their opinion??

I was talking to my aunt the other day and she went crazy on me cause I did not agree with her- GEEZ! Why talk to me as if ur interested in what I have to say then???
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 5th June 2010, 8:11 pm

LadyMika wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:

When someone says to me "You're STILL skinny?" YES DAMMIT I'M STILL SKINNY. I WAS SKINNY YESTERDAY, I'M SKINNY TODAY, AND YOU CAN BET YOUR DUMB ASS I'LL BE SKINNY TOMORROW!! Do society a favor, and have a HOT, STEAMING cup of STFU. (In chocolate flavor!)

Okay, I'm done for now. Smile

I hate the fact that people need to comment on my weight at all. I always hear "Oh my gosh, you're so skinny" Why do you feel the need to state the obvious? I looked in the mirror this morning. I'm aware of what size I am. There is no need to point that out. I mean, you don't go up to larger people and say "Oh my gosh, you're go fat" So why do people feel it's ok to make comments on a person's size, especially when they are NOT giving a compliment.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by danyxlee 5th June 2010, 8:53 pm

If you're not going to show up, couldn't you at least call somebody!?
how you gonna skip out on fixing the airconditioning though? don't we pay you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
danyxlee
danyxlee

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 5th June 2010, 9:37 pm

when ppl repeat a joke or something they thought was funny more than once b/c you didnt laugh the 1st time & they think you didnt hear it or something, but you really did...it just wasnt funny.
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 5th June 2010, 10:21 pm

iri9109 wrote:when ppl repeat a joke or something they thought was funny more than once b/c you didnt laugh the 1st time & they think you didnt hear it or something, but you really did...it just wasnt funny.

OMG YES, Suspect Too many times. lol
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 5th June 2010, 11:57 pm

to continue on with the repeating things..
when people tell the SAME STORY over and over again. . .my mom does this and when I finally tell her she has told me a million times already, she acts shocked and offended.
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 6th June 2010, 12:57 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:

I actually thought about that post while I was at the gym today and purposefully got on a treadmill one over from the guy that was already there lol However since my bro and sis were also on treadmills he was surrounded anyhow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 6th June 2010, 1:13 am

Why do some people feel the need to comment on your relationship assume you having problems when you ain't, when they themselves are in a "open" relationship low self esteem *beep*
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 6th June 2010, 6:16 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Why do some people feel the need to comment on your relationship assume you having problems when you ain't, when they themselves are in a "open" relationship low self esteem *beep*

I agree 100%. Or when they feel the need to always bring up your significant other's past mistakes. The past is in the PAST. Just because you can not get over it doesn't mean we can't. This is my relationship. Yet you wonder why you're always alone!

And when I'm in any store (usually Wal-Mart) or just the mall, and dudes feel the need to stare THROUGH my clothes. Ughhhhh. and all that "aye girl" "hey baby" "how you doin ma" is going to get you NO WHERE.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 7th June 2010, 5:25 pm

[quote="Ebbz"]
Curly_Aquarius wrote:

And when I'm in any store (usually Wal-Mart) or just the mall, and dudes feel the need to stare THROUGH my clothes. Ughhhhh. and all that "aye girl" "hey baby" "how you doin ma" is going to get you NO WHERE.

thats so true! esp. the second part No
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 7th June 2010, 6:02 pm

or when you are standing in line and the person behind you is so close you can feel them breathing on the back of your neck...(back back give me 50 feet gosh)

or when someone asks you how to do something and you tell them but they act like your answer wasn't good enough so they ask someone else..(dont ask me anything else)

or when someone does something really rude to you and then they call and hour later and start talking like nothing ever happened..(excuse me im still mad lol)

or when someone tries to hold on a convesration while im trying to watch a movie...(shutup talk to me when it goes off)
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th June 2010, 6:09 pm

JazmineB wrote:to continue on with the repeating things..
when people tell the SAME STORY over and over again. . .my mom does this and when I finally tell her she has told me a million times already, she acts shocked and offended.

my bf does this all the time. one day i asked him if he was retelling the story because he forgot he told me or did he think i forgot the story. lol.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by * 8th June 2010, 1:09 pm

It seems that only people with a cold/flu always come and find me and sit next to me, then cough and don't cover their mouths. Rggghhhhhhhhh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..maybe i just need to get a life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 8th June 2010, 1:40 pm

Okay, these are hilarious. I haven't read them all so I don't know if I'm repeating but I live in the DMV too. Why do people turn or pull in front of you (when there is plenty of open space behind you) only so they can drive so damn slow that if they were going any slower, they'd be going backwards? They couldn't wait until I passed? And people here do stare at you until you actually make eye contact with them. I've lived here all my life and it drives me crazy.
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 8th June 2010, 3:09 pm

When people dont stand on lines properly in stores and then when you skip them accidently, dem wan get ignorant and loud and have di nerve fi wan touch you.....long story yall lol but anyway if you on the line then stand close to the cashier! the line dont start at the back....chuh
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 10th June 2010, 12:45 am

* wrote:It seems that only people with a cold/flu always come and find me and sit next to me, then cough and don't cover their mouths. Rggghhhhhhhhh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..maybe i just need to get a life

that happened to me not too long ago when i was taking a psychology test. This dude came and sat right next to me a sniffed in his snot and blew his nose the entire time. It was so distracting (and disgusting). I immediately sprayed my hands with alcohol when I was done. As a germaphobe, that was a horrible memory for me. Rolling Eyes
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next