CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th May 2010, 8:17 pm

Ameenah wrote:When someone ask me a question they already know the answer to Mad
When parent diagnose thier bad a##$# kids with ADHD just to get a check when all they need is a whooping
Yes, yes and yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha B. 28th May 2010, 9:11 pm

Ameenah wrote:When someone ask me a question they already know the answer to Mad
When parent diagnose thier bad a##$# kids with ADHD just to get a check when all they need is a whooping

OMG, amen to BOTH of those! bounce
Sasha B.
Sasha B.

http://thisisshe.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 28th May 2010, 10:40 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
Yes, yes and yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !

Omg everytime I hear or see those things really get under my skin
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 28th May 2010, 11:42 pm

When women (and men) are dressed to the nines with nails and hair freshly permed riding in a nice car with rims but then comes to you and asks you to "let them Hold" $20. Whatever. You just bought a carton of cigarettes and that mani and pedi was not cheap either. But you are sad because your kid needs food/clothes/books...........LETS GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 29th May 2010, 12:14 am

DreamMerchant wrote:When women (and men) are dressed to the nines with nails and hair freshly permed riding in a nice car with rims but then comes to you and asks you to "let them Hold" $20. Whatever. You just bought a carton of cigarettes and that mani and pedi was not cheap either. But you are sad because your kid needs food/clothes/books...........LETS GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE

SPEAK! Those are the same people getting public assistance and instead of trying to do better for themselves, they decide to make themselves LOOK better. What is that teaching your kids? And are in the club every weekend. How do you have money to buy a new club outfit/new club nails and hair, but livin in section 8 because you "don't have money to pay your rent"?
Don't even get me started on that. lol
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 31st May 2010, 11:42 pm

OMG, I've read each of these posts and this thread is beyond hilarious...because IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!

Why do big girls think they can squeeze their big arse size 24 into a size 8 w/spandez?!?!?!? That's my cousin. (I'm a big girl also, but I buy and wear appropriate size clothing...)

Why do my neighbors (several houses down) take their 3 dogs for a walk and allow them to $h!t all over my grass then walk away!!!! Either let your dog mess on your grass or bust out the pooper scooper and USE IT!!!!

Why does the upc code on groceries ring up different from what's shown on the price tag...then the cashier wants to get a stank attitude when I politely inform her the price was $3.00 less on the tag!

Oh can't forget this one... my co-worker has sinus issues... why does this hussy ALWAYS want to come to my office, snatch a Kleenex off my desk then blow her snotty arse nose right in front of me in the morning when I'm trying to enjoy my oatmeal!!!!! 8!tch got 1 mo time......

What's wrong with using "EXCUSE ME", "THANK-YOU", "YOU'RE WELCOME"...you know then common courtesies???!!!???

I so don't want to run over someone's idiot child, but these teens now-a-days think they have bumpers!!! So I totally feel the earlier post.

Ok, one more for the road...

Why does every friggin body gotta have a reality show!!! Omarosa has one airing soon.... ((( sad thing is I already know the answer... folks like me keep their ratings high by watching....)))
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st June 2010, 1:59 am

Why do tourists INSIST on stopping in the middle of the friggin' sidewalk? And have the nerve to get mad when you bump into them because THEY stopped?? Seriously: step your ass OVER so other people can keep it moving!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why do people continue to stand there when you say "excuse me", then get crabby when you raise your voice? YOU HEARD ME SAY EXCUSE ME THE FIRST TIME!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] GET OUT THE WAY!! (This happened to me today, and she almost got knocked right the hell over.)
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kim 1st June 2010, 9:49 am

The things you guys say are so true
kim
kim

http://msdumfries.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 1st June 2010, 3:10 pm

Oh when someone tells me they are turning at the light by my house when in actuality they haven't even left their house

Or when someone asks me to do a certain style to their hair i say yeah..then they say..do you know how to do that..if i said yeah obviously i am capable of doing it stupid!!

those people who try to sell you that overpriced sea salt and nail buffer in the mall..leave me alone im not buying your 78 dollar salt!!
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 1st June 2010, 3:18 pm

I feel the same way about the light by the house! lol

I hate when I'm waiting on someone who is usually early and I rush to be on time, and they take an extra 30 minutes!
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 1st June 2010, 4:48 pm

those people who try to sell you that overpriced sea salt and nail buffer in the mall..leave me alone im not buying your 78 dollar salt!![/quote]

yes! they got my friend like that I told her she could have gotten the buffer from the dollar store they seen her coming
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 1st June 2010, 4:55 pm

I hate when someone calls and soon as you pick up they put you on hold or have a whole convo with the people in the backround.

OH when someone makes me a plate and put all my food on top of each other then when I complain they say it's all going down the same hole,

Lastly when people stare and have a loud conversation about me because I am covered in full hijab even the face veil and they think I can't hear or see them, (that's actually funny sometimes)
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st June 2010, 5:02 pm

Ameenah wrote:I hate when someone calls and soon as you pick up they put you on hold or have a whole convo with the people in the backround.

OH when someone makes me a plate and put all my food on top of each other then when I complain they say it's all going down the same hole,

Lastly when people stare and have a loud conversation about me because I am covered in full hijab even the face veil and they think I can't hear or see them, (that's actually funny sometimes)

Are you serious?? People DO that?? WTF?? That's just...what the hell!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This foolery makes my brain hurt.
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 1st June 2010, 5:19 pm

Ameenah- I hate this one too

hate for my food to touch!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by labon10 2nd June 2010, 9:44 am

I needed the laughs today. And can identify with most of the comments.

labon10

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 2nd June 2010, 1:30 pm

or when you see something and tell your "friend" its cute..they say its ugly but 2 days later they got it on..wtf

Or when you bake a cake and your mouth is watering for it and you go to get a piece and its all gone...

omg i sooooo love this thread im sure ill be back in a few [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 2nd June 2010, 1:43 pm

PanaR3dd wrote:or when you see something and tell your "friend" its cute..they say its ugly but 2 days later they got it on..wtf

Or when you bake a cake and your mouth is watering for it and you go to get a piece and its all gone...

omg i sooooo love this thread im sure ill be back in a few [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They do that because they know you've got better fashion sense. So next time, tell them it's ugly as all hell and chances are, they won't buy it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 2nd June 2010, 1:46 pm

When people ask you a question, you answer it, then they ask you THE SAME QUESTION again five seconds later. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?? SHEDDUP!!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 2:27 pm

LadyMika wrote:When people ask you a question, you answer it, then they ask you THE SAME QUESTION again five seconds later. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?? SHEDDUP!!
Girl I know, I HATE to repeat myself fo' real! Mad
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 2nd June 2010, 8:51 pm

LadyMika wrote:When people ask you a question, you answer it, then they ask you THE SAME QUESTION again five seconds later. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?? SHEDDUP!!

I'm actually guilty of that at work lol. I answer phones and transfer calls all day and I may ask someone their name when I first pick up because we have a Don't Schedule List for clients that never show up for their apointments [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And then I may ask again while I'm scheduling their appointment because I've already forgotten *laughs* I've had a few get frustrated with me over that.
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd June 2010, 9:49 pm

NylaCoils wrote:Ameenah- I hate this one too

hate for my food to touch!!

Ooooohhhh Nyla, I am so with you on this.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd June 2010, 10:14 pm

I hate when people use the internet as a tool to hide behind and post offensive/insensitive/mean spirited comments or launch vicious attacks against people they don't know. Some of the stuff I've seen posted/read makes me think, wth is wrong with these people.

What happened to civility?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 2nd June 2010, 11:18 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:I hate when people use the internet as a tool to hide behind and post offensive/insensitive/mean spirited comments or launch vicious attacks against people they don't know. Some of the stuff I've seen posted/read makes me think, wth is wrong with these people.

What happened to civility?

It got lost in cyberspace it seems :-/ Unfortunately, many people can't even be considerate and respectful these days.
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 3rd June 2010, 1:42 am

When people have to talk AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS on their cellphones. ARE KIDDING?? YOU THINK I WANNA HEAR ABOUT HOW YOU KNOCKED UP THREE BROADS?? STFU!!!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd June 2010, 2:57 am

you have a get together pot luck and people show up empty handed and brings a bunch of kids that eat all your food that you cooked and you miss out on the stuff you bought !! and then they tell other people to come and they show up emty handed too . ARRGGGG!
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next