CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 8 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 3:30 am

tashafawn24 wrote:Did we just tear into a page and a half of straight chatting off subject? LMBO!
LMAO yes
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 3:31 am

LOL!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 3:35 am

Well, don't you hate it when you're suppose to be going on a meet-up and everyone is set to meet-up but the resturant is out of business..."hmmm" indeed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 8 Empty RE: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM

Post by summabrown 11th June 2010, 6:37 am

tashafawn24 wrote:
marhia wrote:
tashafawn24 wrote:Oooo Summabrown, I absolutely hate that with a passion! This happens to me a lot when I take my girls out. People will look at me and then look at them and think and then ask me "Are these yours?" Nah, I'm just their babysitter whom they call "Mommy"
No how about the look up and then look down then um how are old are you. Mind your damn business that's what u do.

I almost spit out my water all over this laptop! LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yall are fuuuuuny.

Oh and Marhia your hair makeup and earrings are so pretty and is that a headband you have on its cute where did you get it?
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th June 2010, 10:44 am

This bugs me, when people do not use their signal to get into another lane. The signal/flasher is there for a reason!

Also, when people think just becuase they have their signal on that they can just merge. No, no, no just because you have a signal on that doesn't mean someone has to let you over. You have to wait and merge/yield to the right of way traffic already in the lane. Eventually someone will let you in but you cannot just jump out there - that's how accidents occur.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th June 2010, 11:09 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:This bugs me, when people do not use their signal to get into another lane. The signal/flasher is there for a reason!

Also, when people think just becuase they have their signal on that they can just merge. No, no, no just because you have a signal on that doesn't mean someone has to let you over. You have to wait and merge/yield to the right of way traffic already in the lane. Eventually someone will let you in but you cannot just jump out there - that's how accidents occur.
I found out in MD and VA (I think) you do not need to signal for a lane change. I heard it on the news some months back.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:00 pm

tashafawn24 wrote:Well, don't you hate it when you're suppose to be going on a meet-up and everyone is set to meet-up but the resturant is out of business..."hmmm" indeed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LMDAO yes I do hate that tasha lmdao
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:01 pm

summabrown wrote:
tashafawn24 wrote:
marhia wrote:
tashafawn24 wrote:Oooo Summabrown, I absolutely hate that with a passion! This happens to me a lot when I take my girls out. People will look at me and then look at them and think and then ask me "Are these yours?" Nah, I'm just their babysitter whom they call "Mommy"
No how about the look up and then look down then um how are old are you. Mind your damn business that's what u do.

I almost spit out my water all over this laptop! LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yall are fuuuuuny.

Oh and Marhia your hair makeup and earrings are so pretty and is that a headband you have on its cute where did you get it?
Thank you hun, Yes it's a headband black shaped in stars with lil white rhinestones. I got it from the BSS i think they had red and blue too.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 2:07 pm

lawd posted in the wrong place lmao
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th June 2010, 2:50 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:This bugs me, when people do not use their signal to get into another lane. The signal/flasher is there for a reason!

I found out in MD and VA (I think) you do not need to signal for a lane change. I heard it on the news some months back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I didn't know that. I've been having road rage for no reason possibly LOL
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th June 2010, 3:50 pm

Very funny.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 5:00 pm

Something that makes me go "Hmmmm" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is when you see a grown man or a young man for that matter and they're 'Saggin' their pants! Please, someone tell these gentlemen that saggin is a look that came from the prisons. Men in prisons aren't allowed to wear belts so their pants are often times loose around the waist. Then to make matters worse, saggin in jail is a sign to others that you're homosexual and taken.

And if that doesn't get their attention or for people who find nothing wrong with the decline of black culture ask them to spell "Saggin" backwards...

*Drops the mike*
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th June 2010, 5:04 pm

tashafawn24 wrote:Something that makes me go "Hmmmm" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is when you see a grown man or a young man for that matter and they're 'Saggin' their pants! Please, someone tell these gentlemen that saggin is a look that came from the prisons. Men in prisons aren't allowed to wear belts so their pants are often times loose around the waist. Then to make matters worse, saggin in jail is a sign to others that you're homosexual and taken.

And if that doesn't get their attention or for people who find nothing wrong with the decline of black culture ask them to spell "Saggin" backwards...

*Drops the mike*

OMG! Thanks so much for posting this. I'm always fussing about this when I see boys (and unfortunately men). Why would you want to mimic someone in prison. You're free...I'm sure they'd rather be like you.

I have another one. Please grown me stop wearing cornrows. Grown is the word here. It looks ridiculous IMO. I'm not people like that seriously at all. Everytime I see the man on the TLC show One Big Happy Family, I'm like please cut your hair man.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 11th June 2010, 5:17 pm

Girl, I don't mean to be busting out fam but my father was in his late 30's, closer to 40's wearing cornrows...I really didn't like that look on him at all because of all the gray hair.
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 11th June 2010, 5:30 pm

Babies wearing snowsuits in June.
Rainy days when its cold.
Swag surfin.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th June 2010, 5:39 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I didn't know that. I've been having road rage for no reason possibly LOL
I decided to look it up. You are to signal a lane change in MD. Sorry for the misinformation. Time to start signaling again 'cause I was not doing it after I heard the news story.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 11th June 2010, 6:06 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
tashafawn24 wrote:Something that makes me go "Hmmmm" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is when you see a grown man or a young man for that matter and they're 'Saggin' their pants! Please, someone tell these gentlemen that saggin is a look that came from the prisons. Men in prisons aren't allowed to wear belts so their pants are often times loose around the waist. Then to make matters worse, saggin in jail is a sign to others that you're homosexual and taken.

*Drops the mike*

OMG! Thanks so much for posting this. I'm always fussing about this when I see boys (and unfortunately men). Why would you want to mimic someone in prison. You're free...I'm sure they'd rather be like you.

I have another one. Please grown me stop wearing cornrows. Grown is the word here. It looks ridiculous IMO. I'm not people like that seriously at all. Everytime I see the man on the TLC show One Big Happy Family, I'm like please cut your hair man.
my boys don't sag they better not, My older one is into skinny jeans *oh boy* but he is open to other style jeans as well

Anyhoo, the thing that makes me go hmmm is when these teen boys try to rock skinnys and they to damn big too be in those little bitty pants by the correct size please! I mean I got me a couple of pairs and I'm big girl myself but they fit me!

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 11th June 2010, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and adding)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th June 2010, 6:28 pm

LOL I know what you mean CurlyA!! And how about the ones who sag their skinny jeans...I'm like c'mon man, they're not even loose enough to sag!!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 11th June 2010, 7:03 pm

I've been to some parties(college) where the jeans were so skinny, they couldn't go up any higher than mid thigh! and they have the nerve to walk around like that ALL night, with a $75 belt on to show it off. smh
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 11th June 2010, 8:22 pm

When people blow things out of proportion. It ain't THAT serious, okay pookie bear? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now sit your (phony, lyin') ass down, CHILL THE F*** OUT, and most importantly, STFU. FOR REAL. SHUT UP!! (Work related rant. Excuse me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 11th June 2010, 11:50 pm

Diggin all up in ur you nose at the red light just nasty, then u trying to find somewhere to put it. UGH nasty ass
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 1:03 am

LaToya28 wrote:LOL I know what you mean CurlyA!! And how about the ones who sag their skinny jeans...I'm like c'mon man, they're not even loose enough to sag!!
Ya Know! Laughing
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 1:05 am

Ebbz wrote:I've been to some parties(college) where the jeans were so skinny, they couldn't go up any higher than mid thigh! and they have the nerve to walk around like that ALL night, with a $75 belt on to show it off. smh
They really need to quit! Rolling Eyes
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 1:16 am

Ok, me and my daughter are natural right? I ran into my daughter best friend's mother which I put in my head as "slow" so I can deal with her. She actin my daughter "What's up with your hair, (we at the pool and her hair is wet and curly) my daughter explains to her that she don't wear perms anymore. This is what makes me go hmmmmm.

She starts to tell me, me and my daughter needs a perm cause she worked at Sally's and her aunt got good hair and she perms. Why people that barely got hair on their head try to tell you that you need to do the very thing that cause them not to have hair???

Also why she talkin about henna gonna break my hair out when she never tried it??? Why people can't talk what they know? Stop hatin!!!

She really pissed me off for the day... I hate people like her, she so unhappy, no life she treat my daughter friend her child like a D-O-G. that is why that girl love being with me! Any way yall sorry I got a lil off topic I'm just pissed and that don't happen to me to often....
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 12th June 2010, 3:20 am

LaToya28 wrote:LOL I know what you mean CurlyA!! And how about the ones who sag their skinny jeans...I'm like c'mon man, they're not even loose enough to sag!!

The sagging of the skinny jeans has just got to stop. Seriously.

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Ok, me and my daughter are natural right? I ran into my daughter best friend's mother which I put in my head as "slow" so I can deal with her. She actin my daughter "What's up with your hair, (we at the pool and her hair is wet and curly) my daughter explains to her that she don't wear perms anymore. This is what makes me go hmmmmm.

She starts to tell me, me and my daughter needs a perm cause she worked at Sally's and her aunt got good hair and she perms. Why people that barely got hair on their head try to tell you that you need to do the very thing that cause them not to have hair???

Also why she talkin about henna gonna break my hair out when she never tried it??? Why people can't talk what they know? Stop hatin!!!

She really pissed me off for the day... I hate people like her, she so unhappy, no life she treat my daughter friend her child like a D-O-G. that is why that girl love being with me! Any way yall sorry I got a lil off topic I'm just pissed and that don't happen to me to often....

That is so rude! What does having good hair or not have to do with perming? And just because she works at Sally's who makes her the expert on hair?

And henna causing breakage? ... yea how bout the opposite...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next