CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that Make You Go Hmmm

+52
snappynappy
Renny
hayylee
C.
summabrown
LaToya28
marhia
Mzbush
CocaColaCutie
danyxlee
Pi*Jay
whereswentz!
CurlsGalore
JazmineB
bholmes87
iri9109
Allwoman
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
mverde3
Lilith_Eve
labon10
NylaCoils
PanaR3dd
kim
Peachtree
Ameenah
CrissyQ
tashafawn24
NikG20
DreamMerchant
SpringCurls
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
Ebbz
AfrikanLatina
Neems
Myeka33
coilylove
DvaAuNaturel
Happy2B
~JOME~
Karyn
Curly_Aquarius
Free2Be
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
newcurlieque
BrownSkinDiva
Sasha B.
ChrsLvsBks
56 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Things that Make You Go Hmmm - Page 9 Empty Re: Things that Make You Go Hmmm

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th June 2010, 3:26 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:LOL I know what you mean CurlyA!! And how about the ones who sag their skinny jeans...I'm like c'mon man, they're not even loose enough to sag!!

The sagging of the skinny jeans has just got to stop. Seriously.

Curly_Aquarius wrote:Ok, me and my daughter are natural right? I ran into my daughter best friend's mother which I put in my head as "slow" so I can deal with her. She actin my daughter "What's up with your hair, (we at the pool and her hair is wet and curly) my daughter explains to her that she don't wear perms anymore. This is what makes me go hmmmmm.

She starts to tell me, me and my daughter needs a perm cause she worked at Sally's and her aunt got good hair and she perms. Why people that barely got hair on their head try to tell you that you need to do the very thing that cause them not to have hair???

Also why she talkin about henna gonna break my hair out when she never tried it??? Why people can't talk what they know? Stop hatin!!!

She really pissed me off for the day... I hate people like her, she so unhappy, no life she treat my daughter friend her child like a D-O-G. that is why that girl love being with me! Any way yall sorry I got a lil off topic I'm just pissed and that don't happen to me to often....

That is so rude! What does having good hair or not have to do with perming? And just because she works at Sally's who makes her the expert on hair?

And henna causing breakage? ... yea how bout the opposite...
Girl she is stupid as HELL! She really got my blood boiling and I really hate getting mad so not a part of my personality, You see I'm very easy going JnB but she took it there! I applaud myself for being the bigger person everytime I have to digest her cause she constantly speaks negative! To make yall go hmmmmm
Why do people speak negatively and want you to agree with them???
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 12th June 2010, 5:47 am

Somebody who txts you in the middle of the night to ask you if your sleep. Do you see what damn time it is? WTH else would I be doing at this moment in time besides getting my sleep on.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 12th June 2010, 7:12 am

When you call to talk to a friend and they feel they need to hand the phone to everyone around them. Evil or Very Mad That erks my nerve!!! If I/they wanted to talk to them/me I/they would have called.

OR

When your explaining something to someone and they ask a question, make a statement, or try to finish your sense before you can finish and your like HEY...NO Mad if you would've just waited until I was finished you would actually know what I'm talkin about. UUUGGHHH!!!!!!!!!
.:Eden:.
.:Eden:.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 12th June 2010, 9:20 am

.:Eden:. wrote:When you call to talk to a friend and they feel they need to hand the phone to everyone around them. Evil or Very Mad That erks my nerve!!! If I/they wanted to talk to them/me I/they would have called.

OR

When your explaining something to someone and they ask a question, make a statement, or try to finish your sense before you can finish and your like HEY...NO Mad if you would've just waited until I was finished you would actually know what I'm talkin about. UUUGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT?!?!?! And then they have the nerve to say "Oh, that really happened?" or "I would have..." or some other ish. Maybe, just maybe, if they had let me finish, they would fully understand what I'm trying to get through to them. Neutral lol people are funny.
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 12th June 2010, 12:03 pm

marhia wrote:Diggin all up in ur you nose at the red light just nasty, then u trying to find somewhere to put it. UGH nasty ass

LOL I've seen people do this too!!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 12th June 2010, 12:34 pm

Guys. Mad
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 12th June 2010, 5:19 pm

or when you buy a gel and it says no alcohol no flaking..but then when you get finish with the persons hair its white as snow wtf...this just happened to me 45 mins ago im still pissed SOFTEEE gel sucks.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 12th June 2010, 6:05 pm

Yesterday, I bought some Giovanni hair products at Whole Foods. The checkout clerk asked me: "Is this for here or to go?"
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 12th June 2010, 6:42 pm

PanaR3dd wrote:or when you buy a gel and it says no alcohol no flaking..but then when you get finish with the persons hair its white as snow wtf...this just happened to me 45 mins ago im still pissed SOFTEEE gel sucks.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I picked up some Softee gel the other day (never used it) because I was low on $$, but I decided to get some conditioner instead and put it back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm glad I did. Thanks for posting this! lol
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy2B 12th June 2010, 7:21 pm

This just happened to me today.... Is it just me or do you hate it when a hairdresser stops you on the street trying to get your business and their hair looks a HOT MESS!! Talking about, " I specialize in natural hair," well if what's on your head is your specialty, than I don't want none. Please don't approach me with your hair looking all battered and bruised b/c I'm not letting anyone put their hands in my hair if theirs looks a mess.
Happy2B
Happy2B

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 14th June 2010, 1:35 am

when parents give their children made up names or spell their names incorrectly. Instead of Jessica they spell it some ridiculous way like Jesykuh.

Wh3N Pe0pLe tYp3 1!k3 +h!$.
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 14th June 2010, 2:07 am

JazmineB wrote:when parents give their children made up names or spell their names incorrectly. Instead of Jessica they spell it some ridiculous way like Jesykuh.

It drives me insane when people type like that! It looks horrible! Just stop it. I cringed everytime I got on myspace because of that.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 14th June 2010, 12:34 pm

JazmineB wrote:when parents give their children made up names or spell their names incorrectly. Instead of Jessica they spell it some ridiculous way like Jesykuh.

I know I hate all of the above! Like my son name is Isaiah, and my SIL has a son with the same name spelled like......Ahsayah and that really bugs me!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th June 2010, 1:00 pm

Naturally Esq wrote:Yesterday, I bought some Giovanni hair products at Whole Foods. The checkout clerk asked me: "Is this for here or to go?"
Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 14th June 2010, 5:03 pm

Yes! And I truly hate that I feel retarded because it takes me 5 minutes to figure out one sentence or I have to read slow and sound your childs name out phone - eh - tick - all - e.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 14th June 2010, 11:50 pm

goombagirl wrote:

Yes! And I truly hate that I feel retarded because it takes me 5 minutes to figure out one sentence or I have to read slow and sound your childs name out phone - eh - tick - all - e.

LMAO at phone-eh-tick-all-e. But that is sooooooo true.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 15th June 2010, 1:08 am

LaToya28 wrote:
marhia wrote:Diggin all up in ur you nose at the red light just nasty, then u trying to find somewhere to put it. UGH nasty ass

LOL I've seen people do this too!!
Girl just damn nasty lol
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th June 2010, 11:08 am

Do not come to my house without calling first, especially if you are not my family (excluding mom). That is so rude, you don't know if I'm busy or what. I will not feel obligated to entertain you. You'll be politely sent on your merry way. Buh-bye!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 15th June 2010, 2:23 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Do not come to my house without calling first, especially if you are not my family (excluding mom). That is so rude, you don't know if I'm busy or what. I will not feel obligated to entertain you. You'll be politely sent on your merry way. Buh-bye!
Girl I feel ya 100% but this is including family for me! Sometimes I just don't want to be bothered! Mad
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th June 2010, 3:54 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:Do not come to my house without calling first, especially if you are not my family (excluding mom). That is so rude, you don't know if I'm busy or what. I will not feel obligated to entertain you. You'll be politely sent on your merry way. Buh-bye!
Girl I feel ya 100% but this is including family for me! Sometimes I just don't want to be bothered! Mad

I feel you. It includes all of my family actually except my mom and stepdad. And besides, they wouldn't do that anyhow.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 15th June 2010, 10:37 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:

I know I hate all of the above! Like my son name is Isaiah, and my SIL has a son with the same name spelled like......Ahsayah and that really bugs me!

lol that is horrible. they are probably trying to be creative or something but it is just making their kids lives harder because everywhere they go, their name is gonna be mispronounced or spelled incorrectly
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 15th June 2010, 10:38 pm

Naturally Esq wrote:Yesterday, I bought some Giovanni hair products at Whole Foods. The checkout clerk asked me: "Is this for here or to go?"

I don't get the joke she was trying to make. confused
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th June 2010, 12:08 pm

I don't think it was intended as a joke per se. Just think about it, why would someone ask you at Whole Foods where you are purchasing hair products, if they were for here or to go? It isn't fast food?

And besides, of course the products were to go. I don't think she was planning to shampoo/condition her hair in the store.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 16th June 2010, 1:07 pm

so basically it was just a pointless, random comment. got it.
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Issie 18th June 2010, 12:09 am

hahaahah I know this is my answer "you tell me" always it works if u called me u better be nicer./..///

sweetdrk1 wrote:don't you just hate when....

someone calls you and says "who is this?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] YOU called me!! WTfudge!!

someone is walking in a crowded area and just stops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know you see these 100's of people behind you, Move your ARSE!!!

Issie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next