CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry: extraordinary!

+46
Keisha
priceless
Muz
jlowman1
Fabulousat50
LadyMika
TheBigBoyAssGayBoyMang
iri9109
Curly_Aquarius
DvaAuNaturel
BeautifullyImpurfekt
ktoliver5303
MellowOne
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
LaToya28
MsJay1121
SimplyShainee
CocoEuro
NhappyJackie
MochaSoul
mstokes2008
tiashaunteƩ
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
MahoganyCurls
PaganWifey
Karyn
Juices-n-Berries
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
Mz. Thang
missmoriah
sunbaby
.:Eden:.
Ameenah
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
CocaColaCutie
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
50 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 Empty Re: Cherry: extraordinary!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 1st September 2010, 11:42 pm

Thanks and thats great to know! Smile I will have to ask my mom for some new shampoo

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 Empty *UPDATES*

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 7th September 2010, 10:20 pm

Just a quick update here, but for the 3 month growth challenge, i have my hair in cornrows (first time since going natural!) whoopee! cheers I havent posted my stats up there yet, but i plan on adding it to the page sometime this week.
also. . . . MY BEST FRIEND IS THINKING ABOUT GOING NATURAL!!!! woot!

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th September 2010, 11:08 pm

hey cherry!! ur hair is still growing fast actually considering u did 3 chops! love the pics wit the pooches! and let me know when ur blog is up n running cuz i'd love to keep tabs on you Suspect
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th September 2010, 1:23 am

Will do, and i see that you have a blog now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 10th September 2010, 3:12 am

how cool your dogs' name is bloo... lol, my dog her name is blow.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th September 2010, 4:29 am

lol what a coincidence Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th September 2010, 8:03 am

Hey CherryE....

You hair is looking so good!!! The dogs are too cute. The one in the last picture is too funny. I guess he/she really didn't want to take a picture huh? LOL

Anyway....My hair was feeling real firm as you call it. I contribute that to the henna I did, but I did an overnight DC with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. I have this thing about conditioners and I have been looking for a conditioner that it thick. This stuff is so thick I had to take the top off to get it out of the bottle. Can I say soft hair!!

Just thought I would share that with you.

Do well in school this year!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th September 2010, 12:44 pm

thicker conditioner huh? scratch now that i think about it, thicker conditioners work better for my hair. . . ack! theres soo many possible contributing variables to my firm hair lol. I need to just get a hair steamer so i can cheat and automatically have soft moisturized hair lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 Empty Started my blog!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 13th September 2010, 9:31 pm

I started my blog and uploaded my first post today Very Happy Its a fashion/hair blog. Ill add hair tutorials later on when i have more hair to do lol. Feel free to check it out ---> clicky

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 Empty Hello!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 19th October 2010, 6:07 am

Ive been gone for so long! Shocked its been a little over a month since i posted on my csj! affraid Its just been crazy with the dogs, helping my sister plan her wedding (im the maid of honor! *SQUEAL*), and school/preparing for college (im a senior) cheers i havent even posted on my fashion blog yet Sad . ( im going to do my best to post on that) buuut. . . i do come with updates!!!

-Updates-
1. I have a regimin!!! cheers Once a week i pretty much just rinse my hair with warm water, shampoo, rinse with warm water, put on my conditioner, finger detangle, drench with cool water, then i hop in the tub and close the curtains and shake my head from side to side lol! then i pat on my leave-in. Very Happy. doing all this leaves my hair all curly and soft-ish (i havent really found a product that leaves my hair undeniably soft)

2. My t-shirt print screen; well Neutral it didnt really work that well but you can believe that i will try again.

3. My prom dress Laughing yes im still looking for that perfect one. Remember how i said i might do a qipao? well i decided to make it myself Cool (ill do updates on that in my fashion blog)

4. also going on my fashion blog: a dress that you can do all this (and more!) with it. well my sister wanted this dress for the bridesmaids at her wedding so im making them Cool I already made one (but its a prototype) and it came out pretty good (pics will be up on the blog). and if i get enough positive feedback i might start selling them (because most places sell them for like 100 bucks No , the cheapest i saw was for 80)

and 5: my hair grew like an inch woot! lol well im heading to sleep so good bye fellow curlies! I love you

Last edited by Cherry: extraordinary! on 24th October 2010, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 19th October 2010, 8:39 am

Welcome back Lady!!!!!!
Sounds like you've been a busy bee lol. Wedding planning is so stressful!! & make sure you make the most of your senior year, it seems to past the fastest out of hte HS years Sad

Those dresses are sooooo cute!!! I love that multi one, I haven't seen one with that many variations!

Congrats on the new found regimen and for hair growth!! This is what I picture when you said hop in the shower and shake your head:

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 00016310

lol I love that video!! Oh well, Have a good day missy!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 19th October 2010, 10:59 pm

Thanks mstokes and omg! look how long your hair is! affraid i must have been gone longer than i thought lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 19th October 2010, 11:45 pm

lol it does seem like its been forever! I did a pikstrip last night with length checks on my csj and woah! I can finally see a difference! its growing like a weed lol. How is your hair doing?? any new pics coming?
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th October 2010, 10:19 am

Hey Sunshine,

It's good to see your post you have been mighty busy! Senior year is exciting! Enjoy every moment!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 24th October 2010, 5:07 am

mstokes: YAY I LOVE LENGTH CHECKS!!! lol I cant wait to check them out Very Happy and my hair is doing pretty good,and i will try to take some pictures tomorrow since itll be wash day.

sweet: Thank you! and it is exciting Very Happy but its going by so fast! I can barely keep up with everything affraid i just hope i dont come down with a bad case of "Senior-itis" and get too overwhelmed to the point where i dont get to graduate No but im certainly doing my best! (sidenote: are those you twists with shrinkage?!?! if so they surely have grown a lot! )

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th October 2010, 7:50 am

Hey CherryE....

Your blog is sooo pretty!! LOL Hope I can keep up with it...Tia posted a link where you can follow all of the blogs you like to read. Gotta find that link!!

Anyway....stay focused because Senior-its is so real!!! Most seniors fall off because their class load is not so heavy, and they are so excited about senior year. Remember colleges really look at your class load and they re-evaluate your spring grades. This is the last requirement...that final transcript.

Sorry....don't mean to lecture. I guess its in my blood.

((hugs)) & I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 28th October 2010, 8:40 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CherryE....

Your blog is sooo pretty!! LOL Hope I can keep up with it...Tia posted a link where you can follow all of the blogs you like to read. Gotta find that link!!

Anyway....stay focused because Senior-its is so real!!! Most seniors fall off because their class load is not so heavy, and they are so excited about senior year. Remember colleges really look at your class load and they re-evaluate your spring grades. This is the last requirement...that final transcript.

((hugs)) & I love you

i had senioritis since freshman year lol but as a senior it got even worse, and then it was harder for me to adjust to college because i got used to not doing anything...so yeah dont slack off!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd November 2010, 5:02 pm

((hugs)) & I love you
thank you and dont worry about the lecture because its true lol

iri9109 wrote:

((hugs)) & I love you

i had senioritis since freshman year lol but as a senior it got even worse, and then it was harder for me to adjust to college because i got used to not doing anything...so yeah dont slack off!
Im certainly trying my best NOT to slack off but its so hard lol

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 Empty fall/winter routine

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd November 2010, 5:55 pm

I have my fall/winter routine to share with you guys as well as updates and a length check! cheers I was supposed to post the length check pics a week ago but i got sick and did NOT feel like getting on the computer No (which is super bad since thats how i go to school [so now im sick AND behind in my classes pale{but dont worry, im well enough now to get back on now Very Happy }])
so without further ado:

~length check~
(first set [blue shirt] taken on September 6th, second set [black shirt] taken October 25 [i believe])
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 114Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 213

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 312Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 412

and as for my fall/winter routine, i am going to twist my hair and leave it scarfed up every day (lol since im home schooled and no one sees me but my family, i might as well) and im not sure if ill change how often i wash my hair scratch . I havent quite figured out if im going to wash with my twists in or redo them every wash day yet (itll probably depend on the condition of my twists as to when and how often). But what about those days when i want to go outside you ask?!? affraid
well then ill do this!
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 P1080010

i pinned down the twists in the front and put on a hat! and the best part of it?
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 25 P1080011
I STILL have on my scarf! lol!

and as for updates: i finally put a new post on my blog woot! (the dress posts should be up later on in the week or early next week) also, my birthday is on Thursday! dance

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 3rd November 2010, 1:10 am

You've had some amazing growth in a little over a month! Looks like we are just about the same length. I love how you pinned down your twists and threw on the hat...I'll have to try that.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 3rd November 2010, 4:03 pm

thank you Very Happy and i love knit berets so much! they come in so many colors and patterns!

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th November 2010, 2:44 pm

Happy b-day!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th November 2010, 9:56 am

ok now umm, WHY didnt u drop a line on my thread to let me know ur blog is up scratch u know i cant keep up wit everybody!! i love it, its so cute! did u create the lil lady in the headline urself? its soooo cute! i can SO see u rocking the blonde fading to pink or the brown fading to blonde. that is so neat. im a little too old for that so i gotta live vicariously through u! why didnt i think of that when i was younger Neutral i say GO FOR IT!!

ok so i didnt know u can sew and im ready to place my order for the convertible dress bounce

great job! and ur hair...wooow, u got shrinkage like sweets i see n its growing fast esp within a month!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th November 2010, 10:17 am

Hey mommy! Great progress! I have to check out your blog! Yes my twist are a lot longer these days..I want some mini twist so bad but u swear I don't want to do them myself! Hahahahahaha. Layzee that's me! Glad you are feeling better, how's your little brother?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 8th November 2010, 1:50 am

CrissyQ wrote:Happy b-day!
Thank you! Very Happy

NubieNatty wrote:ok now umm, WHY didnt u drop a line on my thread to let me know ur blog is up scratch u know i cant keep up wit everybody!! i love it, its so cute! did u create the lil lady in the headline urself? its soooo cute! i can SO see u rocking the blonde fading to pink or the brown fading to blonde. that is so neat. im a little too old for that so i gotta live vicariously through u! why didnt i think of that when i was younger Neutral i say GO FOR IT!!

ok so i didnt know u can sew and im ready to place my order for the convertible dress bounce

great job! and ur hair...wooow, u got shrinkage like sweets i see n its growing fast esp within a month!

oh sorry,but i left in in my signature lol and yes i did create the girl Razz and im not sure when ill be able to sell dresses yet Sad honestly im still working on the prototype lol! but i will be posting pics of it on my blog sometime this week. I love my shrinkage lol! as for my growth, i have about an inch from the first picture to the second and i believe its been about 2 months so that seems about right

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey mommy! Great progress! I have to check out your blog! Yes my twist are a lot longer these days..I want some mini twist so bad but u swear I don't want to do them myself! Hahahahahaha. Layzee that's me! Glad you are feeling better, how's your little brother?

thank you and feel free to check it out! Oh i know how you feel about the mini twists, it takes me about 3-5 hours per twist session! but it does keep my hair tucked away from getting tangled. Im still learning how to cornrow my own hair so for now, mini twists are my only option. My brothers doing great, well except for the fact that he keeps asking for an X-box EVERY 30 minutes Rolling Eyes im not gonna hear the end of it til Christmas lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next