CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) Empty Cherry's art stuff

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 6:36 am

Hey my fellow curlies! Im going to post some of my art stuff for you guys!

stuff from my school sketch book
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

random sketch sheets

random loose sketches

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 6:44 am

I forgot to explain that the second picture in my sketch book is a picture of my flower hair pin made out of a ribbon.

I also forgot to explain the last three pictures in my sketch book. Our assignment was to tape a black and white picture into our sketch book at the top, then cut it in half throught the tape so it could flip over. Then one side we had to sketch and the other side draw with marker.

So the first picture has both sides of the picture down, the second one had the left side lifted, then the third one has both sides lifted. I hope that explains it well enough.

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 11:27 am

You are really good!! I like that all of the ladies have hips and thighs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh and really cute shoes!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by slimnapps 26th February 2010, 1:55 pm

Your something like a pimp when it comes to drawing girl! These are too bad. Great job!
slimnapps
slimnapps

http://members.fotki.com/slimnapps/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 7:41 pm

Lynnie: Thanks! and lol i was getting tired of seeing anorexic fashion sketches and scary tiny models so i developed my own "anime-meets-fashion-sketch" type style where theyre pretty thick. It only made since because most women ARENT anorexic. I will admit, i DO go a little overboard with features now and then, but somewhere out there is a woman who does looks like that, who wants clothes that actually fits her right lol.

slimnapps: Lol thanks so much! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Cherry: extraordinary! on 27th February 2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled stuff :P)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th February 2010, 9:49 pm

GIRL YOU BETTA WOOOORRKKK! These are amazing! You are extremely talented and I loved all your drawings. Great job!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by transitioning? 26th February 2010, 10:14 pm

Very nice. You're very good. I really like the first one.
transitioning?
transitioning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 11:38 pm

aww thank you, you guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 27th February 2010, 3:02 am

I had to draw a picture with a message for my art class and this is what i came up with.

The message is to be different, dont follow trends, be yourself, some where up that alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 11:16 am

Good stuff Wynter!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 27th February 2010, 11:27 am

OMG..These are amazing..So what's your going rate? I'm thinking I need you do create a sketch for me Smile
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 27th February 2010, 3:43 pm

Well, i dont really charge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i love drawing and dont do it as often as i should so i just draw for experience. It doesnt really feel right to charge since i dont really know how good my pictures will come out and sometimes i pour my heart and SOUL into a piece (or so i think i do) and who ever asked for it just looks at it like "[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. . . umm yaa. . ." lol but ill be glad to sketch you a picture!

Just heads up: the quick sketchs take from 5 minutes to 30, the close up of the girl rockin the fro can take from 30 minutes to a few hours, and the girl thats half sketched and half blue, it took me 4 DAYS to do THE SKETCHED side. But it was worth it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My only thing, I get to take a picture of the finished product. Done. Thats my only condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdriEm 27th February 2010, 4:53 pm

I really like your drawings. Are you inspired by anime or manga art? Do you have a favourite artist?
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 27th February 2010, 6:07 pm

Thank you and yes! I LOVE anime and manga!!! At one point i even wanted to be a mangaka. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hmm favorite artist? . . .I have to say Craig McCracken lol. Hes pretty awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by AdriEm 27th February 2010, 10:57 pm

AWESOME! Long distance high-five for manga. And i think you should still pursue being a mangaka, I think my favourite might be Svetlana Chmakova and your drawings kind of remind me of hers so I say try for it eventually.
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 27th February 2010, 11:47 pm

Cherry-

You ROCK!!!! Good work.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 28th February 2010, 8:50 am

AdriEm: lol i might if i can find time for it. I used to dabble a little but idk school caught up to me Razz

Neethair: Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 28th February 2010, 8:51 am

It took me a couple of hours but i think it was worth it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My best friend named her Curly Suu lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th February 2010, 6:54 pm

LOVE IT!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 28th February 2010, 8:00 pm

Thank you!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 28th February 2010, 10:14 pm

Wynter, Wynter, Wynter .... THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!! You don't understand how much I wish I could draw! lol I'm thankful for the talents that I do have but I soooo admire people that can draw and girl, you have MAJOR talent!!!!!! I'm just sitting here like Shocked cuz they're that good. Curly Suu is fabulous though! I LOVE the ♥'s in her fro Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 1st March 2010, 1:12 am

Hee thanks lol and yeah, i put some hearts and even my initials (wc) up in there. I was just having fun lol. I wanted to draw a girl with a major fro but i wanted it to be unique too, so i tried to draw lots of different curls. Im very happy how it came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonezy 3rd March 2010, 1:45 am

Awesome sketches, love Curly Suu Smile
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 3rd March 2010, 9:52 am

get it gurl lol...you got lots of talent..
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 4th March 2010, 4:20 am

Jonezy: Hee thanks.

PanaR3dd: Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next