CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry: extraordinary!

+46
Keisha
priceless
Muz
jlowman1
Fabulousat50
LadyMika
TheBigBoyAssGayBoyMang
iri9109
Curly_Aquarius
DvaAuNaturel
BeautifullyImpurfekt
ktoliver5303
MellowOne
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
LaToya28
MsJay1121
SimplyShainee
CocoEuro
NhappyJackie
MochaSoul
mstokes2008
tiashaunteƩ
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
MahoganyCurls
PaganWifey
Karyn
Juices-n-Berries
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
Mz. Thang
missmoriah
sunbaby
.:Eden:.
Ameenah
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
CocaColaCutie
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
50 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cherry: extraordinary!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 27th February 2010, 4:11 pm

That IS scary Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_11_1 (<--- L O L!!! that is the funniest thing ive seen all day![so far] [i downloaded smiley central ha ha])

hee hee and yes i KNOW i will love my curls no matter how they come out because theyre mine. I dont see why some people going natural start freaking out about having "type 4" hair. I heard people talking about how "type 4" hair is the hardest to take care of and how its hard to manage but if i get to look like this. . .
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 26253610 or this. . . Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Erykah10

franky i wouldnt really mind, her hair (or wig Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_12_10 idk) is too fly!

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th February 2010, 3:48 am

Welcome! I enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your pictures. I will be back.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutephantasm 28th February 2010, 7:09 am

your thread and pictures are very enjoyable...I just sat and read through each posting....you DO look like Solange, and I love how youre tonality with your writing...I love the way you are willing to learn and take advice, and also how you listen to yourself and listen to your hair....

it is very nice (virtually) meeting you, Wynter Cherry =)
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th February 2010, 11:23 am

LOL, I love that smiley!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 28th February 2010, 7:59 pm

ChrsLvsBks: Im glad you enjoyed yourself and ill be looking forward to having you return Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

cutephantasm: Thank you and its nice meeting you too! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_1_107

sweetdrk1: lol me too! Smiley Central has the cutest things! Im sooo glad i found it

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 1st March 2010, 3:41 pm

I havent been on you guyses (guy-ziz) pages lately aww, well dont be surprised if you dont see me as often today. My brothers sick so i have to watch him and i have an essay that i have to finish waa. . . and i just cant seem to get off of the internet. Not only do i have 5 tabs of c.n., im also online window shopping (computer screen shopping?) Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_13_4 smh.

Ok so i didnt really have time to do anything special to my hair, i just sprayed it and poofed it up. (sidenote: It looks longer than usual today. Why? I have no clue lol)

Ok umm. . . I guess i will attempt to finish that essay now. . . Ill try to finish quick so i can leave you all nice comments and go congradulate the winner of a chicken dinner. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2010, 7:22 pm

You take all the time you need to finish your essay, then come back and "hang" with us. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_wink

BTW, I hope your brother feels better.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st March 2010, 8:15 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:You take all the time you need to finish your essay, then come back and "hang" with us. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_wink

BTW, I hope your brother feels better.

Ditto!!! Schoolwork is important but we'll miss you while your "gone" (I see that you're online missy Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Suspect lolol)
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 1st March 2010, 8:58 pm

Thanks you guys! My brother will be happy to know that more people care about him Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_smile

Hay, as it turns out, i only have to do the outline. whoo hoo! (still a lot of work but a LOT less than the full essay) Im a little mad at myself for picking such a hard topic, sigh. . .

and lol I got back online earlier because the school website wouldnt let me log into class so i wouldnt be able to do my work until later and it would throw my scedule off and i was going to rant Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_evil . . . then i decided it might be smart to just restart the computer first and i guess thats all it needed because its working now lol Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_tongue

well back to my studies

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 2nd March 2010, 12:34 am

Welcome to the challenge. I'm dealing with a broken computer, so I haven't been posting much, but I'm one of the regulars round these parts. I LOVED reading through your thread. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I look forward to following your story.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd March 2010, 4:28 pm

Thanks Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin and nice to meet you! Hee im glad you love my thread and thanks again, oh! and i am lovin those earrings lol

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Empty its. . .tuesday, right? (why does it feel like friday?)

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd March 2010, 11:37 pm

Errrg! I havent been on C.N. all day Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_sad between all these tests at school, giving my friend *relationship advice, and my horrible habit of internet hopping. . . ERRRG!!! Ok so updates:

My hair: apparently i have a fro long enough to completely devour my fingers (weird, it was a ibtwa [itty bitty teeny weeny afro] when i got it cut like 2 weeks ago). I guess my hairs taken a liking to all the massages and hair stuff i put in it.

My brother: still sick and still at home with me. I cant wait for him to get better so that he can stop intentionally hacking in my face trying to get me sick Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_13_4 smh

Ok so since i like to computer screen shop (online window shop), ive been seeing these bring it up things everywhere clothes are sold. ---> www.bringitup.com. Even though people are talking about how great it is, i cant help but laugh a little. To me it seems like the concept is to tape ur breasts to your chest. lol. well idk im just a kid. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_tongue

* Im currently in a long distance relationship (for a year and 8 months whoo!) and my best friend just got into one so i have to lend advice and support.

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Empty Is today the day i get to bc?

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 4th March 2010, 1:58 am

Im sooooo tired Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Sleep <--- me on the inside. My computer caught a virus so i had to get off and let my mom install some software. So i couldnt finish my classes earlier Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_sad so now i have 3, hour long classes left. Its gonna be forever before i get to bed Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_mad errg and i have to wash my hair errg and my brothers being a big meanie errg and i have a test to do errg. . .sigh
Hmm i noticed i havent posted any hair pictures lately, well tomorrow i will try my best to get some up here. Btw, i named my hair Ai (love in Japanese). No last name yet.

Random hair observations:
1. Since my natural hair is growing out i can really see the difference in the thickness of my natural vs. relaxed hair.

2. My relaxed hair isnt breaking off as much and im glad because i dont want that to damage my newly natural curls but idk, it still worries me so i might nag my mom into letting me bc (as short as MohagonyCurls when she did her bc). My mom's a little squeamish about cutting my hair really short but me on the other hand -->"cut it off! cut it all off! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin itll grow back in like 2 weeks"

3. My coils are more tightly coiled on one side than the other. . . odd.

4. I always seem to wake up with a mohawk lol

5. Whenever im on a natural hair site/forum, i instantly feel the urge to play with my little coils and massage my head. Every single time. Im even doing it RIGHT NOW. (good thing i can type with one hand)

6. The hair in front is growing out crinkly instead of coily like every where else on my head (all that flat-ironing? scab hair?). Idk but if it is scab hair, i think id rather bc twice than have to keep worrying about the relaxed ends breaking off and damaging my hair then bc.

Well, my moms said shed cut my hair again today, ill see how short i can convince her to cut it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th March 2010, 4:30 am

Just had to say: I am super duper jealous you get to do online schooling. My persuasion skills completely fail on my mom -_-

Anyways, good luck on your HHJ.

I'm off to do some physics homework Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_cry
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th March 2010, 10:50 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:
3. My coils are more tightly coiled on one side than the other. . . odd.

Not odd at all. My hair is like that too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 4th March 2010, 1:41 pm

Cherry I love love love reading your posts. You are so animated and exciting and descriptive. lol. "4. I always seem to wake up with a mohwak lol" ME TOO for some reason and it is so freakin weird i kinda like it but i never wear it out. maybe one day! AND YAY FOR ONLINE SCHOOLING you get to skip the drama. YOU GO GIRL woot!
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 4th March 2010, 10:43 pm

Karyn: Heh well online school is kinda hard and i do sometimes miss the crazyness of high school. Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_tongue lol and thanks. Btw gl with the hw.

Lynn: Well its good to know my hair is not alone and that she doesnt have to feel insecure lol

Moriah: thanks and lol! One day i woke up and my brother just pointed at my head "ha ha you have a mohawk!" Hes a mess Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes . I would rock a 'hawk but i dont think i have the head for it lol. I have big lips, a big nose, AND big ears (and i tend to wear big earrings) more things protruding off my head might be a little much lmbo. Online school is pretty cool, its just a lot of work ugh but i have friends with enough drama to pour onto my life lol oh wait. . . thats not funny,Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_6_102 just more work sigh. . . thats what i get for being the normal one

Back to top Go down

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Empty Pizza skin?!? REALLY!?!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 4th March 2010, 11:25 pm

Im sooo glad its thursday!

My moms birthday was yesterday but my sister is in college so tomorrow shes coming home and me and her are gonna cook her some ox tails! (yup im a southern girl [born in Georgia])

Sorry guys, no pics aww :< but i really want to wait til i get my hair cut because now it seems like the relaxed parts and curly parts are battling it out for the victory of my head (the relaxed part wants to stay strait and is stealing most of the moisture and the curly part is coiling and making the relaxed part break off. I feel obligated to help out the curly troops and bc.

it took me like 4 weeks but i finally figured out what to do to keep my hair perfectly moisterized! My spray bottle is like 20% moisterizer, 40% olive oil, and 40% water. I spray my head at night and massage it for a good little minute then just go to sleep and in the morning all i have to do is massage it and ill be good! Now if only i could keep my hands out of my head Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes .

Sidenote: My brother said i have pizza skin! Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_14_3 What the fudge!?!?! Who DOES that?!? Since im really light, i sometimes get spots from being in the sun for too long and idk why it takes so long for the marks to blend in but gees. . . Thats hella screwed up. . . dang. . . I get more insults from him then i EVER did in high school. Oh and i hate when he says stuff like "Im glad my face is all smooth- not like yours". Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_3_1 ~grumble~grumble~

Sigh
Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_13_3
Are all little brothers jerks or did i just get "lucky"? Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 4_12_3

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th March 2010, 12:49 am

You always put a smile on my face. Love the remark about your "luck" re: your brother.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 5th March 2010, 3:06 am

Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Aww thanks! and lol yeah hes. . . definently something Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 5th March 2010, 4:03 am

I wish I had a brother! I only have 2 sisters ... I'm sure your brother is something else but I've still always wanted one. I'm sure I'd be kicking myself if I DID have a brother though.
lol!

And I'm excited that you're gonna do the BC!!! Yay!! woot!
No reason allowing your 2 textures to keep fighting. Just let the curlies win! cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 5th March 2010, 5:36 am

Most little brothers are jerks. At least mine is. I blame the fast girls who have been buying him lunch and fighting to sit next to him since the sixth grade.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 5th March 2010, 8:32 pm

Bholmes: Yeah brothers are. . . special lol. I sooo want to bc but my moms always too busy to do it Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 36_19_5
so i guess ill havta wait some more.

PaganWifey: Lol ya that just might be it, because as soon as he went to the 1st grade girls would flirt with him and guys would always wanna hang out with him. From that point on his confidence turned to conceited. . .ness. Oh well Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 5th March 2010, 10:11 pm

I love your posts, they're so funny! Your thread is like a really good book study

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 5th March 2010, 10:41 pm

Lol thanks Cherry: extraordinary! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I try my best to keep it entertaining

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next