CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What new product are u trying out for the first time?

+50
oooop2
SimplyShainee
jcanalena79
CurlsGalore
marbar1908
TMS
sewiknittoo
HAMPTONSFNST
NhappyJackie
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Islander3906
Tiffy2
ChrsLvsBks
WilliT0206
naturalkitty'10
Karyn
kinksncurls
splitsun
HisBeauty
yaya
NaturallyJazzy
poeticlyspkng
Juices-n-Berries
NikG20
misha
Divinebeauty87
KinkyNappyHappy
naturalhonney
xtremelyperfect
LadyMika
PaganWifey
LovingNapps_2
PyreFli42
tressedforsuccess
BlondeByDesire
Tracee214
CocaColaCutie
brownsugar09
blondie
Swiss Miss24
Apearl
lena73
sweetdrk1
NubieNatty
Erica5417
Lynnieluve
Curly Film Chick
jerseygirl
NewlyNina
natural83
54 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What new product are u trying out for the first time? - Page 7 Empty Re: What new product are u trying out for the first time?

Post by TMS 11th March 2010, 2:05 am

oooop2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Day 3 Twistout results after using Urbantherapy Twisted Sista De-Frizz Shampoo and Condish. Found both products at TJMaxx for 3.99 each.

Also highly recommend MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo/Condish and Oil Treatment. It's EXPENSIVE, but excellent results.

[url=http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html
http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html[/quote[/url]]

Love the pic Soror.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

What new product are u trying out for the first time? - Page 7 Empty Re: What new product are u trying out for the first time?

Post by MellowOne 11th March 2010, 2:19 am

I have been using the Giovanni tea tree shampoo,Aubrey Organics HoneySuckle Rose Co,and BB moisturizing oil and my end results are GREAT!!!

I first deep condition with AOHR and I add honey and EVOO put on shower cap and leave it in for about a half hour today I left it in for about two or three because I got busy. Wash that out and then shampoo with Giovanni tea tree (love the peppermint and my scalp does too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] only I did get a little bit of a hay stack feel with it alone). After that I put in the AOHR detangle and rinse. I apply Wild Growth to my scalp and moisturize my hair with BB oil moisturizer and seal with coconut oil. Then I do a flat twist tie with satin scarf and take down the next morning. My hair was super soft and shiny. That was my result the first two times, today of course I havent taken it down yet but it was really soft and shiny before I did the twist today so I think it will be the same result in the morn.

With this routine my hair is really showing me love and I am happy for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

I am still waiting on my JBCO will post how that works when it gets here can't wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th March 2010, 10:50 am

I love that pic Oooop2! You post that one in the 365 thread!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 11th March 2010, 11:58 am

oooop2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Day 3 Twistout results after using Urbantherapy Twisted Sista De-Frizz Shampoo and Condish. Found both products at TJMaxx for 3.99 each.

Also highly recommend MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo/Condish and Oil Treatment. It's EXPENSIVE, but excellent results.

[url=http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html
http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html[/quote[/url]]

Girl that twist out is looking good.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 11th March 2010, 2:48 pm

TMS, i hit u up in ur inbox
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by classyPINK 13th March 2010, 12:10 am

OMGoodness! I should not be in this post! I have already been on a buying spree for the past couple of days lol. I have decided to go a year w out the flat iron and I've been trying to get an idea who products to use *coughexcusetogohairshoppingcoughcough*LMBO!
classyPINK
classyPINK

http://www.twitter.com/classyPYNK

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyShainee 14th March 2010, 2:37 am

Today I tried coconut oil for the first time. I absolutely love it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's a lot lighter than my EVOO (which is also a great product). I also switched my deep conditioning routine and tried Palmer's Olive Oil Replinishing Conditioner + honey. I sat under the dryer for about an hour and rinsed out before applying my leave-in and styling. I really like the Palmer's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's not super greasy and I feel like it actually penetrates my scalp (unlike the Aussie Moist). Love it.

SimplyShainee

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 14th March 2010, 2:50 am

I've finally found the Elasta QP mango butter, so I'll be trying that shortly. I've also just received my order of shea and mango butter and tea tree oil, from BnB. I made a whipped shea/mango butter mix with castor oil, EVCO, vitamin E, and tea tree oil, today. I'm not sure which butter mix to try first. I want to try them both at once (in addition to my castor oil challenge), but know that will lead to a greasy mess.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 14th March 2010, 4:25 am

I really shouldnt be in this thread...i've been itching to buy so much stuff.
I got my Oyin Honey Hemp condish and i really really like it. I used it in a WNG...and left some in as a leave in and it survived a few days.
I got some whipped pudding from them also, I used that to refresh my curls in morning along with the spray bottle.

alas i fell off the PJ wagon and ordered some other condish, but its in my lil stash. I have yet to use them.
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 23rd April 2010, 5:20 pm

So I made a trip to ULTA today and I really had to calm myself down because I wanted to buy everything! My intentions were to go in there and JUST buy the Giovanni-Direct Leave In because so many people say that its great and I've never tried it. True enough, I did get the Giovanni-Direct Leave In, only to find out that they had a buy one get one half off sale on Giovanni Products, so I got the Direct-Leave In and the Smooth as Silk Deep Conditioner. So Im excited to try both!

I almost, almost started to grab the Yes To Carrots because it was staring me in the face as I was looking at the Giovanni products, and I kept thinking about the review CurlyNikki did on it, but I decided to hold out on that! May go back and get it next week though! Im going to use the Giovanni Leave In tonight, so I'll have to come back and let you guys know how i liked it!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th November 2010, 6:38 pm

bump
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by amyleia 16th November 2010, 2:01 am

Yesterday, I tried eco styler olive oil gel and it was actually the first time i found it where I live (although it was rumored to be in the island but it sells really fast i guess).So, i took down the twist i had and proceeded to rake it through each individual twist and the results were amazing.My hair was sooooooooo defined and it was not hard at all.I will post pictures later but so far this one looks like a keeper,and it actually worked on my edges! which is a plus for me. Now I know what the hype was about over this product,it is great!
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7