CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What product should I use?

2 posters

Go down

What product should I use? Empty What product should I use?

Post by SuperBadd 7th July 2010, 1:20 pm

Hi Curlies,

Hopefully you guys can help, I am so lost when it comes to products because i am a new Curly..I've been transitioning for a year now with no BC, so I have been wearing a protective style which is a sew-in for every 6 to 8 weeks - let it breathe and then I'm right back at it.. I think I'm gonna go another 6 months and then i'm FREE!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have fine hair and I believe I may be a 3c/4a (according to my leave out)...Can you suggest products for the following:

1. Smoothes Edges
2. Curl Definition (the hair that I have is curly so I won't have to apply heat)
3. Moisturizer (I am currently using Elasta QP mango butter but I'm not really happy with it - my hair seems dry in a matter of hours when using this)

Thanks in Advance for the suggestions!

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

What product should I use? Empty Re: What product should I use?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th July 2010, 4:33 pm

Hi there,

Before answering, is your hair fine, medium or coarse (check out livecurlylivefree.com)? Does your new growth like oils and/or butter?

Congrats on becoming newly natural by 2011!

It may be hard to suggest products while transitioning. I'd suggest posting on Transition thread also if you have not done so.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBadd 8th July 2010, 11:56 am

My hair is fine..its actually gotten a little volume since I've been natural but nevertheless its fine. I am currently using Elasta QP Mango butter and Vatika Oil and since then I haven't really seen anything spectacular...so idk.

Thanks! I can't wait until I have a beautiful mane like yours, lol! And I will def post this in the transitioning section!

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down