CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product help

4 posters

Go down

Product help Empty Product help

Post by Mz. Thang 17th February 2010, 8:27 pm

Ok I have tons of product that I know does nothing for my hair. Some have bad ingredients that are no good for hair and some just don't make me want to keep using them. So question what do I do with them because I don't want to throw them away cause I feel like its being wasteful. Until I get rid of them I don't feel comfortable buying new stuff cause I'm worried I will be right back in the same situation. Help please ladies? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Product help Empty Re: Product help

Post by bholmes87 17th February 2010, 8:35 pm

Maybe you could go to the "product swap" thread and see if you can give them away rather than throwing them out ... or let your friend's know that you have some products and see if they would take them off your hands Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tressedforsuccess 17th February 2010, 8:55 pm

If it's expensive, I would try to swap them on the boards, but otherwise your friends and family will probably use them. I usually give stuff to my little sister who's still relaxed and not really picky about ingredients or products. She doesn't even buy hair stuff anymore, she just "shops" in my reject box. tongue
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 17th February 2010, 8:56 pm

What about donating them to a womens shelter?I dont know if they can be donated if they are opened but its worth a try.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 18th February 2010, 12:23 am

Thanks ladies I will definitely see if I can find someone to take them off my hands cause I want to find my HG. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down