CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Hair Growth Challenge -- Jan thru Apr

+48
domanie7
QueenSheba
kinksncurls
KeAnia
Tea
Jezzielane
Tnt38
bambi
The Raw Twinkie
MissPriss7
CurlyPA
laleepop14
Cupcake415
j. kinky
natalie24
Fleur
MissyCee
Freestyles
DreamMerchant
KnottyKinkyMommy
natural_nance
wyldhoney
Jazzmatazz
LoveZaporiah
Thina_Marie
cierra8605
newlycurlygirly
MsJay1121
vliquid
naturallydevine
Ambitious_Tiff
swoodward
yacoomba
thetiffany
naijagrl
newbeginnings201O
jurisdoctordre
tressedforsuccess
SheeTacular
krissyc39
TwistedKurlzz
ChrsLvsBks
LetMeFixMyHurr
rayray19
rvalent2
Nessa101
misskris
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
52 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

2011 Hair Growth Challenge -- Jan thru Apr - Page 7 Empty Re: 2011 Hair Growth Challenge -- Jan thru Apr

Post by MissPriss7 1st March 2011, 11:51 pm

Ladies thank you! i gave myself a mayo and egg mix treatment! and my hair has been feelin much softer and stronger! i think that's what my hair was needing for the month of feb!
MissPriss7
MissPriss7

http://www.twitter.com/MissPriss_7

Back to top Go down

2011 Hair Growth Challenge -- Jan thru Apr - Page 7 Empty Re: 2011 Hair Growth Challenge -- Jan thru Apr

Post by KnottyKinkyMommy 2nd March 2011, 1:48 am

I just had my first weave installed yesterday and if I make it a full 8 weeks (I'm praying), I'll take it down right at the end of April and of course I'll post pics. Now, lets just pray I make it to the end of April...I'm so fickle.
KnottyKinkyMommy
KnottyKinkyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 8th March 2011, 12:19 pm

Well I'm still in this challenge, lol. I've got my routine down now: shampoo with Devacurl No Poo, dc with ORS, add my mixture of castor, avocado, and olive oil onto my hair and style with a variety of products: KCCC, Darcy 's Curl Cream Gel, and Hawaiian Silky 14-1. Now I tried Uncle Funky's Curly Magic by itself and hated it. If you have curly hair and want that loose, wet look--then this product is for YOU. I like tight, messy hair so the Curly Magic had to be mixed with the curl cream gel for me.

My hair has been growing when I don't mess with it too much. I'm the Queen of wearing simple hairstyles, but this weekend Ill be trying flat twists. Keep it growing ladies.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7