CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 9 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:34 am

NubieNatty wrote:well dmn u couldve fooled me cuz i thought renee was all YOU!! its cute though. how u gonna trip off how big she is...what about when penny gets that big! can u handle it...mmm hmm!! ive never worn wigs n stuff myself so i MIGHT venture off into it. we'll see. but im lovin the penny/renee ultimate merger! (do u watch that omarosa show too, lol)

Hey Nubie....

Penny as big as Renee...WOW I can't even imagine that!!! No I don't watch Omarosa.....hummmm So give me the scoop on that show!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 9 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:38 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:What in the half-wigs has been going on since I've been gone?? Renee looks super cute hanging out with Penny! Girl, you go on ahead and work it. Walk past the milk man once or twice more. LOL!

While we don't feel our hair makes us, there are certain things men like. So when you find that special one, you need to go ahead an whip Renee out from time to time. Wink

LOL This made my day when I read it from my phone. Just got a chance to get over here to reply!!! Oh I plan to pull Renee out more now that then honey...kinda like the attention, and when that special one comes along he will get everything he wants....Very Happy

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
poeticlyspkng wrote:What in the half-wigs has been going on since I've been gone?? Renee looks super cute hanging out with Penny! Girl, you go on ahead and work it. Walk past the milk man once or twice more. LOL!

While we don't feel our hair makes us, there are certain things men like. So when you find that special one, you need to go ahead an whip Renee out from time to time. KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 9 Icon_wink

I'm going to have to use that one!! lol!

lol! I thought that was too cute as well!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:44 am

coilykinks wrote:Hey KNH! I have missed so much with your journey-your hair is gorgeous! I have seen others wear the half wigs, but I have never seen one that I like. But good for you!

Hey CK

Thanks for stopping by...I know you've been busy. Never having worn wigs or weaves....I was glad that I was able to ware this one, and not look a hot mess!!! LOL

nattyblog wrote:Hey KNH! Came to say hi to you, Penny and Renee! Y'all sure got a lot of visitors lately. I think Renee is having her run of the house right now, lol! Hope all is well.

Hi Nattyb...

I thank everyone for stopping by and given Penny/Renee their props. It is so nice and supportive of the CN ladies. I've been taking on some new styles here lately....kinda of scary but fun!! I've been under the weather, and stress with family, but I'm making my way back to CN!!! Thanks for checking!!

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:WOw!! That hairstyle is soooo pretty!! Your sister in law did a great job on the braids! That is so hott!! Thanks for the shout out too!!

Thanks hun....you so inspired this style so I have to say I owe all of this attention to you!!!! Much love to yah!!! I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th August 2010, 3:22 am

Hey lady,
Now I saw and liked Renee but Penny looks awesome!!! Your wash n gos are BEAUTIFUL!!! afro
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 9:07 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey lady,
Now I saw and liked Renee but Penny looks awesome!!! Your wash n gos are BEAUTIFUL!!! afro

Hey IB...**running to you and grabbing you in a big ole tight hug**

Renee is so much fun to hang with, and Penny is growing. I gave her a little trim yesterday...I twisted all over and just took a tiny bit off the ends. I have some damage from my color and the ends are real thin, so since I'm wearing protective styles during the week I figure I can take a little off every other month! This way I can retain my length...and hopefully Penny will keep on growing!!!

Glad to see you back, and I've been following Destiny under cover!!! She is looking GOOD!!! LOL

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 9:11 am

Morning Ladies....

I'm headed to a leaders conference for drill team this morning, and we are having a birthday dinner for my brother this evening. So...I thought I would check in quickly. It's going to take me until Sunday to catch up with everyone, but I plan to get it done!!!

Penny is in a twisted updo today. My sister-in-law is going to redo my front tomorrow. Not sure what style she is going to come up with, but I'll keep you posted.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend; I'm just blessed to be feeling better!!! cheers

Catch up with everyone later!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 14th August 2010, 1:01 pm

Wow@ your brother's kids. So on the base they don't have to clean up after themselves? I would have thought the exact opposite since they are part of the military, aren't they supposed to be like super precise or something? I had an Uncle who was in the Air Force (and overseas for about 23 of my 27 years on this earth) and when he came back over here he used to be a neat freak. I think being back home kinda got that out of him, he complains when stuff isn't clean, but he's less likely to clean it himself now ~lol~ But even still, when you're visiting someone else's house you live by THEIR rules. Hell, I need to move in with you for those balanced meals! LOL
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th August 2010, 10:27 am

Muz wrote: Wow@ your brother's kids. So on the base they don't have to clean up after themselves? I would have thought the exact opposite since they are part of the military, aren't they supposed to be like super precise or something? I had an Uncle who was in the Air Force (and overseas for about 23 of my 27 years on this earth) and when he came back over here he used to be a neat freak. I think being back home kinda got that out of him, he complains when stuff isn't clean, but he's less likely to clean it himself now ~lol~ But even still, when you're visiting someone else's house you live by THEIR rules. Hell, I need to move in with you for those balanced meals! LOL

Hi Muz

I think it has a lot to do with the way they are being raised. My brother is very neat...he is always going behind them picking stuff up. I don't understand that, because of the way we were raised. This bother me so bad that I had a talk with him about it yesterday. I just felt that my niece and nephew where just down right disrespectful, and I wanted my brother to know what was really going on at my house. He said he understood, and he was really surprised at my niece's behavior, and he said he would talk to my nephew. I told him don't worry about it...(cause my plan is to never let them stay with me again) I just felt he needed to know.... I'm still kinda pist or out done...I saw them both yesterday at my mom's and I didn't talk to either one of them!! LOL

You would be more than welcomed to move in....I think my sons feel my meals are boring, but hey....they are healthy and hardly get sick!!! LOL I will get them pizza or a hamburger on weekends because I don't cook on Fridays or Saturdays! Wink
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th August 2010, 10:32 am

Morning!!!

It's going to be a beautiful busy day!!! I'm off to church and this evening to another another drill team performance. Xander is now a potential officer...this is a real big thing you know!!! They have ranks and everything like the military....

Anyway....Penny is twisted and pinned up. I purchased Aveda's Defining Whip yesterday. Didn't want to re-do my hair so I just re-twisted my bangs using a little of the product, and can I say WOW!! I can't wait to see how this works on wet hair!! Post a picture later!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I've got to go...can't be late for church!!! Bye **waving**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 15th August 2010, 12:31 pm

Hey KNH!

Sorry about the experience with the relatives. Hopefully your brother will have a talk with them and they learn to be more respectful towards others. Can't wait to see pics of Penny later.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Hi,

Sorry about that, wow! Hope church was good, and congrats to you son. Cant wait to see penny, I want to start doing some protective styling because looking at lynnie, KC, and CG hair makes me a believer that it works for hair growth. I used the shampoo yesterday and I like it! Thanks again!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th August 2010, 1:04 am

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH!

Sorry about the experience with the relatives. Hopefully your brother will have a talk with them and they learn to be more respectful towards others. Can't wait to see pics of Penny later.

Hey KC...

I hate to say this, but they will NOT stay with me again for real!!! No Anyway....I'm rocking a puff for a few days. Penny really has grown...I'll try and post pictures tomorrow!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th August 2010, 1:07 am

CrissyQ wrote:Hi,

Sorry about that, wow! Hope church was good, and congrats to you son. Cant wait to see penny, I want to start doing some protective styling because looking at lynnie, KC, and CG hair makes me a believer that it works for hair growth. I used the shampoo yesterday and I like it! Thanks again!

Hey Crissy....WOW is right and that is not the half of it, but moving on!!! Penny is really growing. I have her in a puff right now. If I decided to blow her out and flat iron Penny would be a real nice bob!!! Not heat until year 2!!!

Glad you like the shampoo. Very Happy Let me know what you think about the conditioner....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th August 2010, 1:09 am

I'm checking in tonight, because I will be on the road taking my oldest son back to college. I was so excited this time list year...now I'm just happy he made it back!!!

I'll try and check in on the road if we can get internet connection.

Until tomorrow....

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th August 2010, 7:58 am

Have a safe trip!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 16th August 2010, 9:28 am

Aww hey KNH,I miss you, I hope all is well Smile

Where did you get your Aveda's Defining Whip from? I know Curly Nikki uses it and I wanted to try some but it was like $43 on line....have you tried it on your hair yet?

Have a great week honey!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th August 2010, 11:34 am

HI KNH,

Have a safe trip going and coming back.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th August 2010, 12:46 pm

Hey KNH,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and congrats on the weight loss. You inspired me to start working out. Last week I walked 1 hour daily 5 days and have lost 4 pounds already. It's a long road ahead but I'm going to try and hang in there.

LOL at your niece and nephew. I know the feeling....family, you can't pick them I tell you and sometimes they are meant to be enjoyed only for a limited time...but you love them nonetheless. They're kids and hopefully they'll grow out of it. Wait til they have to pay utility bills. I try to explain this to my sister too....you CANNOT sleep with the TV on. I just see dollar signs being wasted when she does that.

Anyway, Renee was a cutie. You and Penny are both looking good but I did like the half wig too.

Have a safe trip taking the son back to school and congrats to Xander on the drill team ranking.

TTYS!

Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 17th August 2010, 5:35 pm

Hey! Just sending a shout your way. Hope everything is working out good! talk to you soon, and I cannot wait for pictures.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 17th August 2010, 6:07 pm

Hey KNH, came to see Penny and Renee. Wow! Sorry about your niece and nephew! When they grow up, they'll probably look back and see what a pain they were. I hope your trip has been a safe one.
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th August 2010, 6:15 pm

gurrrrrlllll me and my brother would have had a misunderstanding! LOL!! I have to get back to exercising I have been so tired and stressed from work that I go home, cook and pass out! in that exact order. Congrats on the weight loss and you are working Penny to death! I love it!

*smooches*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 17th August 2010, 8:19 pm

Hey KNH!

I've missed a whole lot! :-) Family...unfortunately, we cannot pick them...SMH. Yeah, I agree with Sweet, me & bruh would have had a misunderstanding for real!

Dang...I wish I was in Houston, cuz I'd surely swing by for that healthy meal!

Stay safe & enjoy your trip!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 18th August 2010, 11:45 am

Hey KNH!! I'm glad you are feeling better. Renee and Penny are both awesome.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th August 2010, 11:51 am

ok so i know ur pj-ness can help me...if u take too long to answer me i'll just email you..

so im gonna place my order for some darcy's today before i leave work...or maybe tomorrow (no rush..i think) but im tryin to decide which styler to get:

organic coconut butter styling pomade/avocado n honey twisting cream/madagascar vanilla...i dont know which one to pick

of course im gonna try the DC!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th August 2010, 12:22 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ok so i know ur pj-ness can help me...if u take too long to answer me i'll just email you..

so im gonna place my order for some darcy's today before i leave work...or maybe tomorrow (no rush..i think) but im tryin to decide which styler to get:

organic coconut butter styling pomade/avocado n honey twisting cream/madagascar vanilla...i dont know which one to pick

of course im gonna try the DC!!

Hey Nubie...

**sneaking on from work** LOL

The only styler I've used is the gel for WnG's...can't think of the name right now. I ordered the styling pomade last month, but I haven't tried it yet. I love, love, love the DC if you don't order anything else please get that stuff. Chrs hipped me to it and I love it!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next