CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by mstokes2008 31st July 2010, 5:34 pm

Congrats on the job and on Penny being 9 months!!!!! I'll bbl to watch the video
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by NubieNatty 31st July 2010, 7:45 pm

dmn it...i cant see the vid at work KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_mad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:17 am

BrownSkinDiva wrote:hey maam!!!! ive missed you, im well, just been crazy busy Smile love ya!!!

Hey Girl I've missed you too.....I'm going to stop by your house tonight!!! So much has been going on I'll catch you up later...

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey KNH!

Well, I'll be waiting for the WnG tips fo' sho'! LOL

Have a wonderful day, Lady!

Hey RYL1.....I posted the strip...don't know if that will help, but you had an awesome washNgo a couple of day ago!!! Work it hun!!

CrissyQ wrote:Hey honey

Hey CrissyQ.....drop you package in the mail Friday. The cleaning people took my boxes out of my office. Of all the days to decide to clean my office....I was so out done!!! LOL

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Your hair looks fantastic. You are really perfecting the wash n go. Go 'head with your bad self....lol! Enjoy spending time with your brother.

And I found out that you can color over Body Art Quality henna but indigo is another story. I'll post more later.

Thanks Dva.....the family being back is nice. So you can color over BAQ....interesting. I wonder why I've been calling it BQA....LOL I crack myself up sometimes!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:18 am

NubieNatty wrote:dmn it...i cant see the vid at work KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_mad

Can you see it from YouTube? If so, check out my channel... Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:19 am

mstokes2008 wrote:Congrats on the job and on Penny being 9 months!!!!! I'll bbl to watch the video

Thanks mstokes.....

I just watched your video...girl I thought you were going to bust out with a song like bholmes!!! It was too cute!!! Love your channel!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:23 am

curly-me-naturally wrote:Congrats on the new job ( singing ) new job, new job, new job !! yeah . we will miss you . Hair looks fabulous

NubieNatty wrote:congrats on the new job....and do what u gotta do!!

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on your new job!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey chica! Congrats again on the new job. I know you are also enjoying your brother's homecoming! As Priceless stated, you may have a difficult time telling if the henna took... Because of your hair color it may have just blended in!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Congrats on the job!! You are working those WnGs! Get it!

CurlsGalore wrote:Congrats on the new job!!! Great news, KNH!!

npmoore04 wrote:Congrats on the new job!! We understand life happens!!

Thanks ladies....also thanks for all your support the last two weeks. Taking this position was hard but easy. I love my current department, but I've got to move forward. I start in my new department Monday, August 16th, but I'll report to work Tuesday, August 17th because I have to take my oldest son back to college!!!

Hey Poetic...the henna I did last week didn't take at all, because of the extreme heat I had it in all day long! However, the henna I did today...can I say WOW!!!

Again...thanks ladies!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:27 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I got the job that I interviewed for about a week ago!!! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 678474 God is so Good!! Now I've got to wrap up things here in my soon to be old department, and get my oldest son back to college and get my youngest ready for school. WHEW....I'm going to be busy. I'll post here when I can, but I'll be posting in the New Twisted Challenge thread at least once a week for sure.

I'm still doing well with my workout regiment. (3 days a week now..much better for me) I think I've lost some weight (not sure) but my clothes sure fit better.

All is well with Penny...she is really growing. The back is about 6 inches long, the sides about 5 1/2 the top 5 inches and the front almost to the tip of my nose.

I'll be celebrating my 9 month anniversary Saturday, so I'll be sure to come back and post pictures then.

I'll be checking in to see what everyone is doing when I can, but if you don't see me on CS I'm just getting my business straight in my personal world.

Love all of you...

Be Blessed
KNH

Hey KNH,

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Congra10

God is good! I'm so happy things worked out for you as you had hoped and prayed with the job.

Go on with your bad self and the possible weight loss. That's fantastic. And your hair sounds like it is thriving. Keep doing what you've been doing cause it appears to be working well. Everytime I see your pic Penny is looking really, really good.

We'll be missing you not posting as regularly as you do but it's understandable. Life happens. We'll be here when you do drop in on Curl Street. I'll be checking you out in the Twisted Challenge. KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

Thank you Dva...and girl God is so Good all the time!!! I don't know how much weight I've lost, but I will weight myself sometime next week!! I'm enjoying Penny, and I think the twisted challenge is just what we both need. This will help me slow down on purchasing products as well as give Penny a much needed brake...LOl

Thanks for stopping by!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 2:45 am

I haven't had a chance to do an update in a few days; things are really busy for me right now. It's funny how much you do is taken for granted until everyone realizes you will NOT be doing it anymore. :roll

I have to do a baton pass on my work, so I know I'm going to be busy for the next week or so. I plan to take a few days off before I start in my new job/position, and I hope that will be enough time to get my sons ready for school.

Friday was a very sad day for me, because one of my friends passed away at work. We worked together for 4 years before I transferred to the department I'm leaving now. I'm much better now, but Friday was just a very sad day Sad

Anyway...to lighten up this posting...I'm so off track with my workout regiment. I was only able to make it to the fitness center 2 days last week. I had plans to go Friday, but I got the call about my friend and I just couldn't make it. I'll get back on track Monday....don't want to digress!!!

Hair: Penny is really growing. I wish I could pin point what I'm doing that has promoted her growth, but the only things I think it could be are my henna treatments, and the extra moisture I've been adding back by way of the conditioner, oil and cream process. I won't make this a very long post, but I have to say that I'm very excited about the fact that I have my shedding under control. Since I've stated doing a protein dc one week, and a moisture dc the next week I really don't have any shedding now at all!!!

Well ladies its kinda late, and I want to make it to a couple of threads before I call it a night.

OBTW....I'll have to update you on the fam tomorrow. I think I'm going to go crazy with 2 more weeks of my nephew staying with me!!! affraid HELP ME PLEASE!!!! LOL

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 1st August 2010, 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st August 2010, 3:31 am

Congrats on 9 months too! I'll come back and watch the vid. My hair is finally starting to grow too. So yay! Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 1st August 2010, 3:54 am

hey knh, thanx for the package! cant wait to try em KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin . for my coils i used kbb creme (lavendar vanilla) and i'd have to say its my favorite CREME becuz its light n fluffy...kinda like a thick cool whip! for my coil out i'll probably just dab some vatika frosting on my fingers to coil em out.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 9:28 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Congrats on 9 months too! I'll come back and watch the vid. My hair is finally starting to grow too. So yay! Lol.

Thanks JnB....

I had fun making this video. (I think I'm getting better with each one) Yes...I see from your avatar you hair IS really growing. I haven't made it to your house yet, but I need to get over there and see what you've been doing...

Thanks for dropping by girl!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st August 2010, 9:31 am

NubieNatty wrote:hey knh, thanx for the package! cant wait to try em KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin . for my coils i used kbb creme (lavendar vanilla) and i'd have to say its my favorite CREME becuz its light n fluffy...kinda like a thick cool whip! for my coil out i'll probably just dab some vatika frosting on my fingers to coil em out.

Yeah....I was a KBB girl shortly after I did the bc. scratch I guess I got so caught up with trying other products I forgot about my KBB stuff. I guess I need to re-visit my cream. LOL I saw your coils and I was like WOW!!! Those coils are really looking good on you!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st August 2010, 10:55 am

I love the the video. Maybe i will try to do one on m 6th month anniversary. Hope you have a smooth transition with your son and your new job! TTYL
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 1st August 2010, 11:15 am

Sorry to hear about your friend. It's never easy to lose someone.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st August 2010, 7:57 pm

Hey KNH! Missed you! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers going up for you and his/her family. Congrats on your 9 month mark! Penny looks great! Keep up the good work!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 1st August 2010, 8:22 pm

Hi KNH..Stopped by to say hello. Congratulations on the new job and Penny's 9 months mark.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st August 2010, 10:18 pm

Sorry about the loss of your friend. Loved the video, Penny is on the grow!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 1st August 2010, 11:30 pm

Sorry about your loss KNH. Sad

Congrats Penny! Smile
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd August 2010, 10:06 am

CrissyQ wrote:I love the the video. Maybe i will try to do one on m 6th month anniversary. Hope you have a smooth transition with your son and your new job! TTYL

Thanks CrissyQ....I had fun making this one..took my time (2 hrs) with this one!!! Yeah...transiting to a new department/position and getting my sons ready for school at the same time is going to be interesting!!! LOL Thanks for stopping by!!

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Sorry to hear about your friend. It's never easy to lose someone.

Thanks Red...it was so unexpected, and my heart goes out to his family!!!

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey KNH! Missed you! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers going up for you and his/her family. Congrats on your 9 month mark! Penny looks great! Keep up the good work!

Hey CG...I've missed you as well, I've got to get to your house soon!!! Thanks for your prayers, this was such a shock, but I'm better now just praying for his family!!! Thanks...Penny is really healthy and growing now...I'm so excited about that. Thanks for stopping by...take care!

curlsunfurled wrote:Hi KNH..Stopped by to say hello. Congratulations on the new job and Penny's 9 months mark.

Thanks curlsunfurled!!! Thanks for stopping by! **waving**

krazy coils wrote:Sorry about the loss of your friend. Loved the video, Penny is on the grow!

Thanks KC....Penny seem to really be growing now. I'm too excited!!! dance

nattyblog wrote:Sorry about your loss KNH. Sad

Congrats Penny! Smile

Thanks NattyB.....
The most exciting thing about this natural journey is tracking my progress. It makes all the hard work worth it when I can see the results!!! Have a great week!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd August 2010, 10:13 am

Morning Ladies....

Well not sure when I'll get back so just a brief update. I hope to be able to check in at night, but I have my niece and nephew staying with me so I'm a little busy when I get home.

Had a nice weekend....I did another henna Saturday and this one was successful!!! I wore a wNg because I was trying to get my niece and Xander to the movies. We didn't make it because I stayed at my mom's too long, but they did make it to the mall so all was not lost!!

I got home about 9pm Saturday and I decided to co-wash and did a twist up-do!! Glad I did that so I'm all twisted for the week!! I'm enjoying wearing my hair twisted and pinned up!! It's sooo easy!!!

Well...I got off track with my workout regiment last week, so this week I've got to go hard!! I plan to do a couple of classes Tue & Wed or Wed & Friday and get some cardio on the treadmill in this week as well. Working on drinking more water..that is going to be my goal for this week!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Have a blessed week ladies!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd August 2010, 10:35 am

Congrats on your 9 month and the new job!!! I don't think that I can see the video from work but I am going to try if not I will have to wait until I get home.

Hope you enjoy the rest of you week KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd August 2010, 10:43 am

I could watch it. It was nice and that was a great song choice.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd August 2010, 1:33 pm

Hey Mel...

Thanks for watching!! I like that song; it really fit swhere I am with this natural journey right now!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd August 2010, 1:36 pm

updating the title
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Empty KinkyNappyHappy is still here..just a brief update

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th August 2010, 12:03 pm

TGIF KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 879602

I mean that literally....I've been working very long hrs this week. I've popped in and out a bit, but when I get home I'm too tired to even log on my computer. KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 6 Sleep

Health: I'm still rocking and rolling with my workout. I burned 250 calories today and walked 3 miles. Now it took me an 1hr to do it...so my goal is to pick up the pace. Not sure how I'm going to do that but I'll get it done!! LOL

Hair: Penny is all twisted and pinned up. This is a simple style for me and it works!! Nothing much else going on new with styles...but I'm taking a few days off next week, so I may try a twist-out. (haven't taken any new pictures recently)

My brother and his family are still here. The kids are having a ball, and enjoying each other. I've gone on strike and I'm not cooking (which is nothing new) so most evenings we go to my mom's. She always has something cooked and ready to eat when my brother is in town!! LOL

Anyway.....I guess I'll try and move around and see what's happening on CS.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!!!

KNH

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 6th August 2010, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next