CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by BrownSkinDiva 9th August 2010, 12:33 pm

KNH your hair looks so pretty!!! Renee is looking fierce boo!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by TheRYL1 9th August 2010, 2:26 pm

Hey Ne'! LOL

Man...it doesn't even look like a wig! Is it? I may be confused! LMAO Whatever...you look good! THAT'S why them menzez couldn't stay outta yo face! Werk it, KNH!

Men are just visual...that's all. Whatever appeals to their eye...that's what they follow. The Man likes Nikki Manaj...my plan: get a blue wig, wear something tight and high heels...and wait for the fireworks! It's all about what they see! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 9th August 2010, 3:10 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Ne'! LOL

Man...it doesn't even look like a wig! Is it? I may be confused! LMAO Whatever...you look good! THAT'S why them menzez couldn't stay outta yo face! Werk it, KNH!

Men are just visual...that's all. Whatever appeals to their eye...that's what they follow. The Man likes Nikki Manaj...my plan: get a blue wig, wear something tight and high heels...and wait for the fireworks! It's all about what they see! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

Ditto ditto ditto!!!

I agree with everything you said RYL! KNH, you look FABULOUS and chic and I adore Renee. She is too cute Very Happy

As for the men this is all I have to say KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 9th August 2010, 4:13 pm

Hey Renee! My curly hat (wig) I call her Nikki! I use her for DCing instead of a heat cap and i need to go out in public. Hubby said it's something about Nikki when I put her on. Like all this sassiness comes with her. MEN! but i love it! I've been looking into a longer half wig to do a style similar to yours for protective styling during the chilly months (like it really get's cold in Cali!) maybe i will call her Nicollette.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 9th August 2010, 5:47 pm

Renee is fabulous!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th August 2010, 6:00 pm

Penny and Renee are looking great! I like!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 9th August 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm diggin' Renee! Hotness!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 10th August 2010, 9:20 pm

Hey KNH!!! I like Pennys new friend lol I've been looking for a new one
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 10th August 2010, 11:53 pm

Looking Gorgeous !!!!! Super cute !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 11th August 2010, 1:08 am

Hey KNH,

I saw introducing Renee and said to myself ok what is going on here. Then, I saw your avi and my eyes almost popped out of my head! My first thought was wow your hair has really taken off. Very cute hairstyle - I would not have thought of trying it. Penny and Renee play well together.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 11th August 2010, 2:05 am

penny done found her a new found friend. Hello Penny and Renee
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 11th August 2010, 7:38 am

well dmn u couldve fooled me cuz i thought renee was all YOU!! its cute though. how u gonna trip off how big she is...what about when penny gets that big! can u handle it...mmm hmm!! ive never worn wigs n stuff myself so i MIGHT venture off into it. we'll see. but im lovin the penny/renee ultimate merger! (do u watch that omarosa show too, lol)
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 11th August 2010, 1:26 pm

hold up...you mean to tell me renee ain't penny! you definitely fooled me. i love it though! you betta werk! somebody bring out ru!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 11th August 2010, 3:24 pm

Ummm, who is this Renee chick? Did we run a background check? LOL

Seriously, your hair looks good!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 12th August 2010, 5:21 pm

What in the half-wigs has been going on since I've been gone?? Renee looks super cute hanging out with Penny! Girl, you go on ahead and work it. Walk past the milk man once or twice more. LOL!

While we don't feel our hair makes us, there are certain things men like. So when you find that special one, you need to go ahead an whip Renee out from time to time. Wink
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 12th August 2010, 5:26 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:What in the half-wigs has been going on since I've been gone?? Renee looks super cute hanging out with Penny! Girl, you go on ahead and work it. Walk past the milk man once or twice more. LOL!

While we don't feel our hair makes us, there are certain things men like. So when you find that special one, you need to go ahead an whip Renee out from time to time. KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Icon_wink

I'm going to have to use that one!! lol!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 12th August 2010, 9:27 pm

Hey KNH! I have missed so much with your journey-your hair is gorgeous! I have seen others wear the half wigs, but I have never seen one that I like. But good for you!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 13th August 2010, 1:28 pm

Hey KNH! Came to say hi to you, Penny and Renee! Y'all sure got a lot of visitors lately. I think Renee is having her run of the house right now, lol! Hope all is well.
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 13th August 2010, 8:26 pm

WOw!! That hairstyle is soooo pretty!! Your sister in law did a great job on the braids! That is so hott!! Thanks for the shout out too!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:15 am

Hi Ladies...**waving**

I've been so under the weather. Today is the first day I've felt well enough to actually log on to the site. I had to work sick Monday and Tuesday, because I had to wrap up a few things before I left my old department. Wednesday I promised I slept about 20 hrs for real. I started to feel better yesterday, but I couldn't get rid of my fever until today!

You know how it is when you get sick, and you feel like your are never going to get well....LOL Well today is a good day!! drunken My niece and nephew are gone (thank goodness) and I'm feeling sooo much better!!! Yay!!!!dance

Family Rant:

I don't know, but when kids grow up or become young adults they are very interesting. My niece and nephew only know military life which means that they don't understand the concept of cleaning up after themselves, or understand that fact that people pay for lights, gas and water!!!! I mean they had their laptops plugged in 24/7; tv's were playing all night long, and not only that my niece washed her tops, then her pants, and then her white clothes!!! I was like are you serious???? So check this out...my oldest son washed 2 loads of clothes; my youngest son washed 2 loads of clothes; my nephew washed 2 or 3 loads of clothes; then I had to wash my clothes, sheets and towels ect....that was for one week! Evil or Very Mad

Disclaimer - not all military families act like this. This applies only to my brothers kids. I repeat. I can only describe what I've seen with my brothers kids. Also, for the record, my brother knows damn well we were not raised like this. He is just being a stupid parent or doing what he has go do for peace in his house. Hell I don't know, but its some crazy crap to me.... No

Now lets talk about their eating habits, or lack there of. Now I cook (when I cook...LOL) balance meals..you know meat, starch and vegetables. They would eat depending on what it was, and they didn't eat leftovers. Not to mention that they had my brother go out and buy junk food, because they told their parents that I didn't have any food!!! I was like YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? I said I had roast, corn, rice, string beans; there was breakfast food in the house that they could have cooked, and so my brother said "Oh they don't eat that kind of stuff" I'm like WTH!!! Rolling Eyes So they sent stuff like noodles, can spaghetti, grapes, hot chips...just a lot of junk food; which my nephew would eat at 3am or 4am in the morning!!!

**sigh** I know we can't pick our family, but I'm so glad that they are gone I just don't know what to do...and that is not the half of what was going on in my house. I almost came unglued, but for the sake of peace in the family I didn't. I guess it was better for me to be inconvenienced for a little while (almost two weeks) than have bad feelings throughout the family for a long time...I guess. I think I would have felt better or gotten well faster if I had pulled a Ma-dear on them and cussed both of them out real good!! So...now they are at my mother's (they are leaving Monday going to N.C.) and its funny how I started feeling much better after they left!!! LOL

Health:

I didn't get to workout at all this week....too sick. Next week is going to so hard I know!!! Weighed myself yesterday. I've lost a total of 12 pounds (since March) which means I've lost about 4 pound since I've been working out the last month. I wonder if that is good? Don't know but 12 pounds.... I'll take that!!!

Hair:

Penny and Renee held up well while I was sick, but I had to shampoo (did a mini henna, and dc) Penny last night because my scalp was itching. My sister-in-law is going to do my hair Sunday, because they are leaving Monday. I wonder what I'm going to do then?. I would really like to wear my Penny/Renee du during the winter months. I think it would make a great protective style.

Well....I'm off to see what has been going on the last few days on CS gotta catch up before I leave to take my son back to college Monday.

KNH

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:17 am

nattyblog wrote:I'm interested in all thing cornrows right now so I definitely had to run in here!!! Your cornrows look beautiful!! And Renee is gorgeous!!!

I'm doing my daughter's hair today and trying to figure out how I want to do it this time. I love these things!

Thanks NattyB.....This has been a fun style. I'm with you...trying to figure out what I can do next that will include Renee!

CrissyQ wrote:Heyyyyyy renee! LMAO. We are too funny on here. LOL

I know....isn't it fun!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:19 am

BrownSkinDiva wrote:KNH your hair looks so pretty!!! Renee is looking fierce boo!!

freckledmom4 wrote:Renee is fabulous!

jlowman1 wrote:Penny and Renee are looking great! I like!

CurlsGalore wrote:I'm diggin' Renee! Hotness!

mstokes2008 wrote:Hey KNH!!! I like Pennys new friend lol I've been looking for a new one

curly-me-naturally wrote:Looking Gorgeous !!!!! Super cute !

priceless wrote:penny done found her a new found friend. Hello Penny and Renee

Thanks ladies...I've never been one to wear wigs or weaves, but this has been too much fun!!! I feel so....what's a good word?? Diva~fied!!! If that's a word!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:22 am

Hey RYL1

I know...some people really thought this was my hair. My mom and sister-in-law told me not to tell them any different...LOL

Yeah men are very visual for sure!! Work your Nikki Manaj for your man girl!!! LOL

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:23 am

[quote="bholmes87"]

Ditto ditto ditto!!!

I agree with everything you said RYL! KNH, you look FABULOUS and chic and I adore Renee. She is too cute Very Happy

As for the men this is all I have to say KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes[/quote

Hey B...

Thanks girl!!! Men are too funny....its been fun watching their reaction to Penny and Renee. LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th August 2010, 1:31 am

npmoore04 wrote:Hey Renee! My curly hat (wig) I call her Nikki! I use her for DCing instead of a heat cap and i need to go out in public. Hubby said it's something about Nikki when I put her on. Like all this sassiness comes with her. MEN! but i love it! I've been looking into a longer half wig to do a style similar to yours for protective styling during the chilly months (like it really get's cold in Cali!) maybe i will call her Nicollette.

I like Nikki and Nicollette would be perfect. I really like the convience of having the option of wearing a half wig....like you say it bring some sassiness to my personality!!! LOL

curlsunfurled wrote:Hey KNH,

I saw introducing Renee and said to myself ok what is going on here. Then, I saw your avi and my eyes almost popped out of my head! My first thought was wow your hair has really taken off. Very cute hairstyle - I would not have thought of trying it. Penny and Renee play well together.

Hey curlsunfurled.....if it hadn't been for sister-in-law I wouldn't have tried this AT all!! LOL Penny and Renee really do gel together well!!! Very Happy

CocaColaCutie wrote:hold up...you mean to tell me renee ain't penny! you definitely fooled me. i love it though! you betta werk! somebody bring out ru!

Thanks C-Cube...I got that a lot this week. I told a few people they were not one in the same. My mother and sister-in-law wanted me to let people thing Renee was Penny, but I just couldn't...LOL

Muz wrote: Ummm, who is this Renee chick? Did we run a background check? LOL

Seriously, your hair looks good!

Hey Muz.....trust me Renee was seriously screened!!! LOL Thanks!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next