CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 10 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th August 2010, 12:26 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!!! **waving**

I've been so busy and tired I haven't had time to read my own thread. I got those kids OUT of my house; then we had a B-Day celebration for my brother; Xander had to drill Sunday, and I had to take my oldest back to school (Baton Rouge, LA) Monday. I did a turn around trip Monday, and had to be up Tuesday @ 4:30am after getting home about 1am to take Xander to football practice!!

WHEW....I started in my new department yesterday. It's kinda quite right now, so I thought I would sign in and give you guys a quick update.

I'll check in tonight...I'm so behind.. **waving bye as I log off**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 10 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by CrissyQ 18th August 2010, 12:38 pm

Thanks for stopping in.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th August 2010, 3:09 pm

see u gonna make me wanna get x2 of the DC Mad u know im on the hunt for a good DC to complete my #3 on my fave DC list!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th August 2010, 3:17 pm

krazy coils wrote:Have a safe trip!

BlondeByDesire wrote:HI KNH,

Have a safe trip going and coming back.

Hey KC & BBD!!!

I had a safe LONG trip...LOL My mom and a lady from my church talked me back home. Sleep I'll tell yah...as sister was sleepy!!

Thanks for checking on me!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th August 2010, 3:39 pm

Happy Thursday Ladies!!!

It's tax free weekend starting tomorrow, and guess what? It doesn't apply to hair products!! Shocked Don't they know that we have to get the kids hair ready to go back to school... lol!

I feel some what rested...getting up at 4:30am to take Xander to football practice is getting the best of me!! I went to the gym twice so far this week, so I'm really going to have to get it together next week. I've been eating all the wrongs things...oh well!! Very Happy

Penny is really growing...I'm rocking the cutest puff, and I haven't taken any pictures!! Embarassed I used the Curls Soulffe' that I got from OFS and I'm telling you that stuff really makes my curls pop. I gotta be careful, because for some reason leave-in conditioner causes this product to dry with white flakes... No

I bought some Aveda defining whip....I can't wait to try that out. I only paid $22 for it (before tax) Don't know when I'm going to get a chance to do my regiment, but I need to get back to twisting soon!!

Well enough about me....HOW U DOING??? I guess I'll ease on down CS **dancing down the yellow brick road** run and find out!!

OBTW....I'm loving my new position and department. I'm just checking out things trying to get with the flow. I feel so humbled and blessed...........

See yah!!
KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 19th August 2010, 4:22 pm

Hey KNH! You got the defining whip huh? Hope you like it. I love it. Still. Will probably buy more when the jar I have runs out. I have figured out that it lasts as long as I don't wash it out. That makes me happy.

So, new job, 1/2 empty house! Whatcha gonna do with yourself?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 20th August 2010, 8:21 pm

KNH had to stop by because I saw the avi...I've been popping in and out lately, but I had to tell you I love it!
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 20th August 2010, 9:44 pm

Hey KNH! Just dropping in to bid you and Kirby a good evening. Smile

Last edited by LadyMika on 20th August 2010, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 21st August 2010, 11:13 am

Hi! Just came to say hello!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 10:47 pm

krazy coils wrote:Have a safe trip!

BlondeByDesire wrote:HI KNH,

Have a safe trip going and coming back.

Hey ladies....

Made it there and back safely...thanks be to God. It was a rough trip home...I was on the road all by myself!! My mom talked to me from Beaumont to Houston...I just love her!!

Thanks for checking on me!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 10:50 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:Aww hey KNH,I miss you, I hope all is well Smile

Where did you get your Aveda's Defining Whip from? I know Curly Nikki uses it and I wanted to try some but it was like $43 on line....have you tried it on your hair yet?

Have a great week honey!!

Hey BSD

I miss you too....I see that you are going hard the next two months. 20 pounds!!! You go girl!! LOL

I paid $21 for Aveda's Defining Whip. I wonder why is it so much online? I tried it, but I want to try it one more time before I give my opinion.... Very Happy

Thanks for stopping by **waving**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st August 2010, 10:59 pm

glad to hear ur enjoying ur new job and enjoying a half empty house! 1 more to go, lol.

aveda whip?? yea....let me know how that works! im waiting on my order with darcy's cuz i cant wait to try the DC!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:00 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey KNH,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and congrats on the weight loss. You inspired me to start working out. Last week I walked 1 hour daily 5 days and have lost 4 pounds already. It's a long road ahead but I'm going to try and hang in there.

LOL at your niece and nephew. I know the feeling....family, you can't pick them I tell you and sometimes they are meant to be enjoyed only for a limited time...but you love them nonetheless. They're kids and hopefully they'll grow out of it. Wait til they have to pay utility bills. I try to explain this to my sister too....you CANNOT sleep with the TV on. I just see dollar signs being wasted when she does that.

Anyway, Renee was a cutie. You and Penny are both looking good but I did like the half wig too.

Have a safe trip taking the son back to school and congrats to Xander on the drill team ranking.

TTYS!

Dva

You are off to a good start.....as hard as I've been working out, I've only lost 4 pounds in a month!! LOL I've lost more inches than anything..so I'll take the inches!

Grow-up? Girl my niece and nephew are 16th and 20 years old. They are too old for the crap they pulled in my house!! My mother lives in this make believe world where she thinks that her children should get along. So,because I try to respect my mom, and plus when things go wrong she always blame me...I held my tongue! BUT.....I so wanted to cuss out everybody...my brother, niece and nephew. I was ready to deal with my sister-in-law as well, but we had a birthday party planned for my brother and I was trying to keep peace in my family. **sigh** Trust me if I get a $400 light bill, somebody is going to give me some cash on THAT bill!!

I really enjoy Renee...think I'm going to go and get the front braided again and show out with Renee again!!! LOL

Xander is really coming into his own....potential officer and playing football (JV) for his high school. I'm glad things are working out for him. Now he can stop trying to compete with his older brother and just do himself!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:09 pm

NubieNatty wrote:glad to hear ur enjoying ur new job and enjoying a half empty house! 1 more to go, lol.

aveda whip?? yea....let me know how that works! im waiting on my order with darcy's cuz i cant wait to try the DC!!!

Hey Nubie....

I'm trying to get caught up with everyone tonight. I'm loving my job, but the chick I work with is a bona fide NUT!!! ROTFL I will post an update later this evening. Y'all are going to love this!!!

Aveda Defining Whip, plan to try it soon. You are so going to love Darcy's DC. I am always looking for an awesome DC...so I would like to know is have you tried the new DC from Bee Mine? I need to order another shampoo bar and I was thinking about trying the dc.

I only bought 3 things this month...the Aveda Whip and 2 bottles of Tresemme' conditioner. Aren't you proud of me? dance

I'm coming by your thread tonight for a visit...see yah later!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st August 2010, 11:09 pm

lol, sibling rivalry! he secretly admires n looks up to his big bro n thats a good thing.

i cant STAND when people sleep wit the tv on myself and i feel the same way about the electric bill. i guess becuz i actually know what it feels like to pay electric and when u budget for a certain amount every month you'd like to keep it that way. i dont care if its $20 more than usual...GIMME MY DMN MONEY!!! even at my stepdads now i dont even pay the bills n i turn the lights off.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:10 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Hey! Just sending a shout your way. Hope everything is working out good! talk to you soon, and I cannot wait for pictures.

Hey you....did you get my PM.

Guess what? I didn't take pictures...not one picture. I can't believe that!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st August 2010, 11:13 pm

ummm now WHY did u need 2 bottles of condish? no really...u got like 10 bottles of condish so STOP IT...im puttin u on a condish buyin restriction. it aint like u co-washin every 2 days!

i have not tried the bee mine dc and i read a review of it on newly natural but i just cant fade paying dmn near $30 for a jar right now. i love me some dc's but i gotta narrow down my Top 3's by next month. when i went to sephora my tui smoothie was callin me but i passed. i need to write lisa price to tell her she needs to make the tui in a bigger size cuz 8 oz aint enuff for me!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:20 pm

NubieNatty wrote:lol, sibling rivalry! he secretly admires n looks up to his big bro n thats a good thing.

i cant STAND when people sleep wit the tv on myself and i feel the same way about the electric bill. i guess becuz i actually know what it feels like to pay electric and when u budget for a certain amount every month you'd like to keep it that way. i dont care if its $20 more than usual...GIMME MY DMN MONEY!!! even at my stepdads now i dont even pay the bills n i turn the lights off.

Sibling Rivalry....so that's what you call it? Girl Xander was driving me crazy with that crap, and now that he's not hanging on every word that's coming out of Xavier's mouth, or trying to mimic every thing he does...Xavier has the never to act a little jealous of Xander!! Just crazy....I've reach the point our mothers got to when they told us..."I pray you have a child just like you!" Except I want Xavier to have a child just like Xander, and vice versa!! That would make my life so worth living!! LOL

I know what you mean...either pay a bill or cut off the lights, and only take a 3 minute shower! lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:34 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ummm now WHY did u need 2 bottles of condish? no really...u got like 10 bottles of condish so STOP IT...im puttin u on a condish buyin restriction. it aint like u co-washin every 2 days!

i have not tried the bee mine dc and i read a review of it on newly natural but i just cant fade paying dmn near $30 for a jar right now. i love me some dc's but i gotta narrow down my Top 3's by next month. when i went to sephora my tui smoothie was callin me but i passed. i need to write lisa price to tell her she needs to make the tui in a bigger size cuz 8 oz aint enuff for me!

Cause it was on SALE!!! $3.49 at Target. How could I pass that up? I mean...it was on sale!! I don't want to run out!!! I really love that stuff, and I only have....oh you are right I do have about 10 bottles of conditioner if you count the leave-in!! How do you know what I have in my stash Nubie?? Suspect

Well....this is how I see it...I have 1 bottle of Giovanni Direct leave-in; 2 bottles of KCKT; 1 bottle of Giovanni Smooth as Silk; 1 bottle of protein conditioner (can't remember the name) 2 bottles of Bed Head MM; 1 bottle of Oyin HH and 2 1/2 bottles of Tresemme so that's 11 1/2 bottles Embarassed

WOW...I'm so embarrassed...ROTFL. I didn't realize that I had that much conditioner. It doesn't look like it when I look under my cabinet!!! WHEW....I really have a problem. Okay...I have a conditioner fetish.

I guess I need to do something about that? Okay I will after I try Bee Mine's DC. It's not $30 it is only $26 you are exaggerating about the price....ROTFLMAO!! lol!

I really need some help!!! LMAO
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 21st August 2010, 11:39 pm

Don't feel bad. All of my extra conditioners are under the sink in my guest bathroom
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:40 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:KNH had to stop by because I saw the avi...I've been popping in and out lately, but I had to tell you I love it!

Hey NTCM.....thanks for stopping by. I need to get to YT and see if you have a contest going on! Just kidding. I enjoy your videos. Thanks...that was the debut of Renee, Penny's side kick!! You will see more of her as the weather gets colder!!

LadyMika wrote:Hey KNH! Just dropping in to bid you and Kirby a good evening. Smile

Hey LadyM...thanks for dropping by..how is Cyrus doing. I've got to get back to your house...I missed part 2 of your story. Miss yah!!

nattyblog wrote:Hi! Just came to say hello!

Hey NattyB...

I'm trying to get caught up...I've browsed your thread an, you, Red and CrissyQ have been having too much fun!!! I'll be by later!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st August 2010, 11:43 pm

yes u outta be ASHAMED of urself. u know dmn well that is not the only time it will ever go on sale for $4 Rolling Eyes that knot today cost too much to keep in stock but kimmaytube says she uses a whole bottle once a week! affraid imma need u to challenge urself to NOT buy anymore condish's...no really! get down to 3 bottles of condish before u buy anymore!

ok so its $26 n not $30...i like to round up and actually u might as well add another $10 for shipping Rolling Eyes

remind me to stay away from your thread when black friday rolls around...awww lawd Evil or Very Mad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st August 2010, 11:59 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Don't feel bad. All of my extra conditioners are under the sink in my guest bathroom

Hey Red!!

I love your avatar....its just too cute!!! So how much/may conditioners do you have under your sink in your guest bathroom? Please share so I don't feel so alone over here with this conditioner fetish? Embarassed
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd August 2010, 12:04 am

red....DONT DO IT...do not engage her addiction!

KNH STAND BACK **guarding reds** DONT WORRY BOUT HOW MUCH SHE GOT...WORRY BOUT YO' SELF!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 12:07 am

NubieNatty wrote:yes u outta be ASHAMED of urself. u know dmn well that is not the only time it will ever go on sale for $4 Rolling Eyes that knot today cost too much to keep in stock but kimmaytube says she uses a whole bottle once a week! affraid imma need u to challenge urself to NOT buy anymore condish's...no really! get down to 3 bottles of condish before u buy anymore!

ok so its $26 n not $30...i like to round up and actually u might as well add another $10 for shipping Rolling Eyes

remind me to stay away from your thread when black friday rolls around...awww lawd Evil or Very Mad

I am ASHAMED, but what happens if it goes on sale and I miss the sale, or I don't have the money, or.... confused and that knot today is awesome alone...so I use it when I do kimmaytube's leave-in as well as with my washNgo's. THAT stuff makes my curls POP!

Soooo........I if I wait until I get down to 3 bottles of condish..that means I'll run completely out of something. scratch I mean I use all of my conditioners...so I'm going to try and only replace when I get to 1 bottle of each. How bout that!! I will not participate in a no buy challenge, that only feeds into my madness and I get the urge to buy more then. No

Black Friday...hummmm didn't think about that...I'll have to stock up on my dc's then for sure!!! lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next