CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th July 2010, 8:59 pm

NubieNatty wrote:check out dva giving up all these helpful tips...gawn girl **taking notes**

yea tia uses color and henna's too! im gonna try this cellophane rinse one mo' gin WITH HEAT this time and i think it should pretty much work cuz i like how the color looked before i rinsed it out.

Next stop....Jazz (yall know those rinses that be in the bss in the pink bottles KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Icon_razz )

well penny's wng looks GOOD!!! i need to re-read how u achieved that like 5 times becuz mine came out...not so good KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel

I'm posting pictures tonight of each step!! I did it again this morning to see if it would turn out the same, and it did!! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 678474
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by BrownSkinDiva 27th July 2010, 10:10 am

hey maam!!!! ive missed you, im well, just been crazy busy Smile love ya!!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th July 2010, 12:15 pm

Hey KNH!

Well, I'll be waiting for the WnG tips fo' sho'! LOL

Have a wonderful day, Lady!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 27th July 2010, 2:08 pm

Hey honey
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 27th July 2010, 2:20 pm

Your hair looks fantastic. You are really perfecting the wash n go. Go 'head with your bad self....lol! Enjoy spending time with your brother.

And I found out that you can color over Body Art Quality henna but indigo is another story. I'll post more later.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th July 2010, 1:14 pm

just stopping by to say hey
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th July 2010, 5:23 pm

just stopping by to say hey thinking about a color also but don't know what i want
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th July 2010, 6:23 pm

Hey Crissy & Priceless...

Thanks for stopping by!! I'm doing great today!!

Priceless, I'm doing research to see if I can color over my henna. My henna didn't take at all.....I think I know why!!?? KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Icon_scratch
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th July 2010, 6:32 pm

Well I have a lot to share, but not enough time to go into everything.

I got the job that I interviewed for about a week ago!!! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 678474 God is so Good!! Now I've got to wrap up things here in my soon to be old department, and get my oldest son back to college and get my youngest ready for school. WHEW....I'm going to be busy. I'll post here when I can, but I'll be posting in the New Twisted Challenge thread at least once a week for sure.

I'm still doing well with my workout regiment. (3 days a week now..much better for me) I think I've lost some weight (not sure) but my clothes sure fit better.

All is well with Penny...she is really growing. The back is about 6 inches long, the sides about 5 1/2 the top 5 inches and the front almost to the tip of my nose.

I'll be celebrating my 9 month anniversary Saturday, so I'll be sure to come back and post pictures then.

I'll be checking in to see what everyone is doing when I can, but if you don't see me on CS I'm just getting my business straight in my personal world.

Love all of you...

Be Blessed
KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th July 2010, 6:32 pm

Se i did n't think my henna took either until you see it slightly in the sun
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 28th July 2010, 7:28 pm

Congrats on the job!!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th July 2010, 8:14 pm

congrats on the job I know you are super excited when is the big starting day? just in time for summer to be almost over. you asked and you have recieved
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 28th July 2010, 8:22 pm

Congrats on the new job ( singing ) new job, new job, new job !! yeah . we will miss you . Hair looks fabulous
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th July 2010, 8:34 pm

congrats on the new job....and do what u gotta do!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 28th July 2010, 9:03 pm

Congratulations on your new job!!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th July 2010, 10:08 pm

Hey KNH!!! I haven't come by in a while. Love the updo, WnG, and your virtual makeover. You can totally recreate this for less! Penny looks fab, chica!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th July 2010, 10:48 am

Hey chica! Congrats again on the new job. I know you are also enjoying your brother's homecoming! As Priceless stated, you may have a difficult time telling if the henna took... Because of your hair color it may have just blended in!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th July 2010, 12:25 pm

Congrats on the job!! You are working those WnGs! Get it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 29th July 2010, 4:15 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I got the job that I interviewed for about a week ago!!! KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 678474 God is so Good!! Now I've got to wrap up things here in my soon to be old department, and get my oldest son back to college and get my youngest ready for school. WHEW....I'm going to be busy. I'll post here when I can, but I'll be posting in the New Twisted Challenge thread at least once a week for sure.

I'm still doing well with my workout regiment. (3 days a week now..much better for me) I think I've lost some weight (not sure) but my clothes sure fit better.

All is well with Penny...she is really growing. The back is about 6 inches long, the sides about 5 1/2 the top 5 inches and the front almost to the tip of my nose.

I'll be celebrating my 9 month anniversary Saturday, so I'll be sure to come back and post pictures then.

I'll be checking in to see what everyone is doing when I can, but if you don't see me on CS I'm just getting my business straight in my personal world.

Love all of you...

Be Blessed
KNH

Hey KNH,

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Congra10

God is good! I'm so happy things worked out for you as you had hoped and prayed with the job.

Go on with your bad self and the possible weight loss. That's fantastic. And your hair sounds like it is thriving. Keep doing what you've been doing cause it appears to be working well. Everytime I see your pic Penny is looking really, really good.

We'll be missing you not posting as regularly as you do but it's understandable. Life happens. We'll be here when you do drop in on Curl Street. I'll be checking you out in the Twisted Challenge. KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by DvaAuNaturel on 29th July 2010, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 29th July 2010, 9:47 pm

Congrats on the new job!!! Great news, KNH!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 29th July 2010, 9:51 pm

Congrats on the new job!! We understand life happens!!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 29th July 2010, 10:00 pm

Congrats on the new job!

Why do you think your henna didn't take? I ask also because I wonder if it is the same reason my cassia didn't provide any conditioning benefits (it turned it frog butt blech because my hair is too light!).

Could it just be our hair?!?
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 31st July 2010, 3:22 pm

blondie wrote:Congrats on the new job!

Why do you think your henna didn't take? I ask also because I wonder if it is the same reason my cassia didn't provide any conditioning benefits (it turned it frog butt blech because my hair is too light!).

Could it just be our hair?!?

Thanks Blondie...

I think that by leaving my henna in extreme heat was the cause of my henna not taking. I did it over today and it is beautiful!!! I'm please and will be taking pictures shortly.

This is my forth/fifth treatment.....I guess I will NOT put my henna in the garage in 100 degree heat!!! Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 31st July 2010, 4:43 pm

Hi my curly/sister/friends

Today Penny is 9 months old!!! woot! Made a short video of Penny's progress thus far. (hope you enjoy it) I I would like to thank all of the ladies here on CS and CN.com that encouraged me, and helped me with great healthy hair care products suggestions and natural hair care tips. I thank God that special CN curly referred me to CurlyNikki.com. I don't what kind of condition Penny would be in now!!

Thank you Nikki for such a great forum!!! Much love to you....I love you

I'll be back later to see what everyone is doing on CS. (spending time with the family) Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and their curls!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 5 Empty Penny is 9 months old today!!!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 31st July 2010, 4:45 pm

title change....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next