CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+66
miamomia
caramelnaps25
LyricurLLy
sweetface1118
Maricopa
BekkaPoo
ablockle
MicaiahTy
CeeC
Pinkpearls
new2curl
caracara01
Peachtree
CrissyQ
wygreen
MsVera
Naturalin2010
caracara
sjoyreed
Allidaughter
JerseyGyrl
happynappy
jerseygirl
Free2Be
Rican42
Freeatlast41
poeticlyspkng
KinkyNappyHappy
jamaicacurl
naturalcrownnglory
padee99
naturalhonney
Lynnieluve
FloridaSunshiny
Russianjoy
Offandrunning
sweetdrk1
TaSiaJaY
Zumbalicious
ElleX
dst27
Naturalpenny
TheRYL1
blondie
Delta87
BlondeByDesire
jcokes
perkynapp
Adeola
Armywife
ShyCurl
savvybrown
Miz B
Natural Wheezes
naturallydestined
Intelligentbeauty
kbelle
Bree125
ChrsLvsBks
lena73
loveself247
traveljunkie08
Rock'n Natural Curls
tshala
NylaCoils
SisterBoyd
70 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 40 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by NylaCoils 26th April 2010, 11:55 pm

Honey- You can talk to me!! I fixed it! WOOO HOO!!! Honey, let me know if we can wash the twists and keep them in! I dont know if I am going to want to redo them???

I am so feeling my twists! OH MY GOODNESS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 40 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by naturalhonney 27th April 2010, 12:22 am

GO NYLA, GO NYLA!!! Looking nice and full girl!! Yeah I will let you know I'm thinking if I wash gentle and use the water spray thingy it should work with a Light water pressure. I HATE twisting!! Better yet in the shower I will mix my condish with water and let it run through my hair I use condish mixed with water and some oils to moisturize anyway so this will be done after I deep condition.
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th April 2010, 12:41 am

Natural- keep me posted! It took me 2 hrs to do these twists! I wish savvy would check in- these twists I hope they make up for my lucille ball hair when i met you and savvy! I look at them pics and say- YYYYYYYY, didnt someone stop me! lol
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th April 2010, 12:43 am

OK... so Miss Nyla, what is your secret? You got your twists "workin"!

Seems like I need to add more or make them smaller...I will get this! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th April 2010, 12:46 am

I must have over 70 of thses things in my hair! I did them really small on semi dry hair. Then twisted with the Koils by Nature that BBD uses, as well.

Then once they were done I braided those into about 5 braids and took them loose in the morning and VOILA!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th April 2010, 12:58 am

OK, Nyla...I guess I'll be busy twisting tomorrow! I need to add more, a whole lot more, it seems! LOL I have cornrows in right now because I find this works better for me than twists, but I will not be deterred from a twist out!

Yes, breathe on the family situation...I feel your pain! I PROMISE I do! My little sister may lose her parental rights...she has a 3-year old. And, of course, SuperWoman (me) is expected to step in and ADOPT this child! I love my niece, but I'm really, really torn...oh, yeah...AND I DON'T WANT ANY MORE KIDS! Unless it's my grandchild or I have a hell of a "utensil" malfunction...I'm not trying to deal with children! But if this child is adopted away from the family, I will be the villian...not the 'bleep, bleep, bleep' who pushed her out! PRAY FOR ME Y'ALL, I REALLY NEED IT! Wow...I guess I needed to let that out, huh?!? ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th April 2010, 1:04 am

OH Ryl- I will, You pray for me too!!! My sister has 3 kids-- 13, 9 and a 18 mos old!
Do the twist, then come on over to the twist challenge and report in.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 27th April 2010, 1:06 am

TheRYL1 its ok we will all go through at sometime or another. I had to vent on here a few posts back just to release my hurt and anger and I'm still in shock over my situation. I hope you all make the best decision for the child and everyone involved. Praying for the best!!
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th April 2010, 1:15 am

Thank you naturalhonney & Nyla...I appreciate your kind words!

Nyla...yeah, I guess I have to get to twisting! :-)

My daughter told me the other day that I didn't love my plants anymore...my hair has all my attention now! LMAO
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th April 2010, 1:24 am

Ryl- your hair and SL????lol
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 27th April 2010, 3:13 am

Ok you guys have a lot going on in here!

Nyla...girl I'm so not a twister. I'm right in line behind Blondie. Ask Keisha. My twists look like Whoopi in the Color Purple - not cute at all!

And you pray and get the Lord's guidance on your living situation. I understand not wanting to do it. At the same time since your father isn't here let the Lord be your defense. You never know it could work out completely different and in a more positive way...but you need the Lord's guidance and direction. Same for you Ryl_1. Babies are anything to play with. I know you don't want to be the bad guy. See the Lord's face on this one. He will definitely be your help.

Now that I done said that...Lord Jesus! Ya'll I done met a man who I wasn't looking for and actually didn't want right now. But when I said he is saying all of the right things AND when I prayed about it I didn't get the resounding "No" that I've ignored so many times. I'll be honest here - I'm actually scared! I took a break from the dating game after my last break up this past summer and I've made some progress, but I feel like I need some more time. However, I've been playing with my time. Again, I am not looking for anyone. Simply chilling and enjoying me, life, and Jesus. And here this grown butt man comes walking into my life. SMH! Well I talked, checked, and emailed him all day today. He said all of the right things...still no "No!" When we finally got of the phone I actually had the nerve to be giddy. Now what is this mess? Oh did I say that he's 10 years older than me and pretty much read me like a book. I wasn't trying to hide anything, but he was finishing my sentences. Ok I'm going to calm myself down and pull it together. We're scheduled to meet Wednesday. Stay tuned! Oh and trust I'm doing my best to stay right here in the friends zone so taking my time is on a billboard right in front of my face.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 27th April 2010, 5:21 am

Amen SisterBoyd! I've been talking to God about this quite a bit. I believe I have my answer, but I want to be sure...not just trying to "make" it be the answer I want.

And all you can do, it TAKE YA TIME...because "giddy" will do ya in every time! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th April 2010, 8:34 am

Ryl1 - I'm praying for you - I know you'll make the right decision. The good Lord will guide you. Keep the faith.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th April 2010, 8:36 am

Nyla - those twists are looking good.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th April 2010, 9:08 am

sis boyd- thank you for that amazing prayer.
Now, to this M --A--N! Wink Take your time and enjoy the moments. woot!

BBD..thank you!

Yall, I was just so happy it was touching my neck! I was abt to fall out!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 27th April 2010, 2:50 pm

sis boyd you go girl! But yes take your time. I waited 5yrs after my divorce to get back in and I promise I will not be waiting that long this time around in fact the one telling me I am his future wife is 10yrs YOUNGER WTH!!! No can do!! lol but I am just looking to see what's out there hoping to make a friend then see what happens!!

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3764
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40