CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+66
miamomia
caramelnaps25
LyricurLLy
sweetface1118
Maricopa
BekkaPoo
ablockle
MicaiahTy
CeeC
Pinkpearls
new2curl
caracara01
Peachtree
CrissyQ
wygreen
MsVera
Naturalin2010
caracara
sjoyreed
Allidaughter
JerseyGyrl
happynappy
jerseygirl
Free2Be
Rican42
Freeatlast41
poeticlyspkng
KinkyNappyHappy
jamaicacurl
naturalcrownnglory
padee99
naturalhonney
Lynnieluve
FloridaSunshiny
Russianjoy
Offandrunning
sweetdrk1
TaSiaJaY
Zumbalicious
ElleX
dst27
Naturalpenny
TheRYL1
blondie
Delta87
BlondeByDesire
jcokes
perkynapp
Adeola
Armywife
ShyCurl
savvybrown
Miz B
Natural Wheezes
naturallydestined
Intelligentbeauty
kbelle
Bree125
ChrsLvsBks
lena73
loveself247
traveljunkie08
Rock'n Natural Curls
tshala
NylaCoils
SisterBoyd
70 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 38 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by NylaCoils 23rd April 2010, 4:20 pm

TMS- you really ought to try Koils by Nature- ! The butter is really soft and airy! I did my twist with the butter as well!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 38 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by TMS 23rd April 2010, 4:26 pm

Free shipping! I'll be ordering this evening. What do you like about the butters?
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd April 2010, 4:39 pm

TMS wrote:Free shipping! I'll be ordering this evening. What do you like about the butters?

I love the smell, consistency and the great defintion and softness it gives my hair. I have the sweet almond joy and heavenly delight scents. I got the samples - let me tell you - she fills to the rim. I have used mine maybe 3-4 times to do my twists and I still have at least half jar left. So when I order again, I'm gonna get the samples of the mango and watermelon scents. Free shipping you can't beat. Also she has excellent customer service.

I combine the butter and gel to do my twists. As you can see the hold and defintion I get is great.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 23rd April 2010, 4:54 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:
TMS wrote:Free shipping! I'll be ordering this evening. What do you like about the butters?

I love the smell, consistency and the great defintion and softness it gives my hair. I have the sweet almond joy and heavenly delight scents. I got the samples - let me tell you - she fills to the rim. I have used mine maybe 3-4 times to do my twists and I still have at least half jar left. So when I order again, I'm gonna get the samples of the mango and watermelon scents. Free shipping you can't beat. Also she has excellent customer service.

I combine the butter and gel to do my twists. As you can see the hold and defintion I get is great.

Thanks! I just placed an order because I couldn't wait until this evening.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd April 2010, 5:06 pm

See this is the part right here!! STOP telling me about products!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Now I have to place an order [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd April 2010, 5:08 pm

Yeahhhhhh, I hope you like them as well as I do.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd April 2010, 5:09 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:See this is the part right here!! STOP telling me about products!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Now I have to place an order [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can't pass up a good deal - I LOVE FREE SHIPPING Very Happy
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 23rd April 2010, 5:28 pm

@ BBD - Me too.
@ Sweet - I think I have enough products in my closet to last me at least a year if not longer. Darn shame [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd April 2010, 5:48 pm

I am tri-signing for NylaCoils and BBD. The Koils by Nature butter and gel are very good. The butter is light and emulsifies very quickly. It is moisturizing and smells heavenly. I had the sweet almond joy butter. The gel was awesome too. I had the peppermint scent, and I was not a fan of the scent but the hold was great. The hold was not too light or too heavy and no flaking. Below are a couple of pictures where I used the butter and gel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd April 2010, 6:18 pm

Very nice Chrs - I think I have the lavender ec_____ sp gel? But I don't smell it overtop of the butter
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 23rd April 2010, 6:47 pm

Wow, I came by to visit and you ladies are enabling me. LOL! I have been eyeing those butters too! I have been meaning to get some product from Oyin, but the free shipping might get me!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd April 2010, 6:58 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Wow, I came by to visit and you ladies are enabling me. LOL! I have been eyeing those butters too! I have been meaning to get some product from Oyin, but the free shipping might get me!
See how they do...just wrong.

Now Chrs Queen of beautiful hair. Tell me your technique please?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 23rd April 2010, 7:01 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I am tri-signing for NylaCoils and BBD. The Koils by Nature butter and gel are very good. The butter is light and emulsifies very quickly. It is moisturizing and smells heavenly. I had the sweet almond joy butter. The gel was awesome too. I had the peppermint scent, and I was not a fan of the scent but the hold was great. The hold was not too light or too heavy and no flaking. Below are a couple of pictures where I used the butter and gel.

Lovely! I'm am definitely sold.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 23rd April 2010, 7:25 pm

Ok- I am soooo LATE to the Koils by Nature Party!
I have to agree with what BBD says- the butter does emulsify and it gives great sheen and my hair. My hair feels like BUTTAH!!!!

Chrs- if you are on facebook, Pamela (the owner of KNB ) is looking for people to post pics to the KNB fan page!!!

Please go over and post your pretty pics!!

Let me go on and order mine! Pam is great with her customer service!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 23rd April 2010, 7:37 pm

Not another product! I just received my order from Darcy's and Jessicurl...waiting on one from Anita Grant. However, I might need to jump on the Koils by Nature bandwagon. Chrs-your hair is Gorgeous!
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 23rd April 2010, 11:23 pm

Here's a few pics of the twists and a scarf that i wore to cover them! I was a little self conscious at first, hence the scarf. The twists were so skimpy!! They are starting to plump up

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by savvybrown 24th April 2010, 12:00 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I am tri-signing for NylaCoils and BBD. The Koils by Nature butter and gel are very good. The butter is light and emulsifies very quickly. It is moisturizing and smells heavenly. I had the sweet almond joy butter. The gel was awesome too. I had the peppermint scent, and I was not a fan of the scent but the hold was great. The hold was not too light or too heavy and no flaking. Below are a couple of pictures where I used the butter and gel.

ChrsLvsBks See how you do? I was just fine with my current stash, and now you gotta post some GAWJUS pics like this! Oh well, just another excuse for a review on my blog LOL!

- savvy
savvybrown
savvybrown

http://savvybrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by savvybrown 24th April 2010, 12:12 pm

hi ladies! Here's a new protective style/updo I got from kimmaytube on YouTube.

For instructions on how I did this, click here.

savvybrown
savvybrown

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 24th April 2010, 12:14 pm

Hey Savvy- where have you been?
Chrs- Savvy- you guys have been instrumental in a recent decision that I made.
Chrs- you are looking good girl! That pic of you in your car is toooooooo FLY!! Dont be surprised if you get another email from me asking if i can put it in another video!

Savvy- your hair is awesome!!! You are my HAIR*ROE!!

I have NO MORE EXCUSES!!! Seeing as I monitor what goes in my scalp and will spend hours looking at labels. I have made a conscious decision to do the same with my body.
Looking at labels- I have decided to eat to live, not live to eat!

I took my twist down - will retwist tomorrow afternoon.
Sweet got me wanting to go out trying to find a ring! I am waiting on a friend then we will be going to the flea market.

What are the hairplans or plans that everyone else has.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 24th April 2010, 4:35 pm

I'm sitting with henna in my hair until 5:00pm. Then I will twist.
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalandhappy 24th April 2010, 4:52 pm

Well so far so good it's drying and it look like this dry faster then that KCC I did it at 11:30 and it's over 80% dry it could be too because I been back and forward out side and it's windy and warm here in Dallas today. Bu so far I think I amy have found what may work for me but I'm wait in see for the next day hair process seeing what it's going to look like for church. LOL
I did a Henna a while back about 4 or 5 months ago now I do amla treatments once a month and I love that henna is such a long process. Plus I was having a problem trying to find the right henna for my hair. I am so new to all this natural but I'm learning because this is so me natural I love big hair I have never liked straight long hair. LOL

Naturalandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by savvybrown 24th April 2010, 8:14 pm

@Nylacoils thank you! I've been busy with my own blog. Congrats on your decision to make healthier choices!

@naturalhhoney lemme know if you get more color this time!

@sweetdrk1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh by the way. I'm going to be co-hosting the Nappuralite Radio Show tomorrow live on blogtalkradio.com 3pm - 4pm PST/5pm - 6pm CST/6pm - 7pm EST. The guest on the show will be Mahisha Dillinger, the creator of the Curls line of products! (which are now at Target for cheaper!) Here's the link.
http://bit.ly/bdhY5w
savvybrown
savvybrown

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 24th April 2010, 8:21 pm

@ Nyla - Sorry I didn't respond to your post earlier, but I did place an order yesterday and received a confirmation that it was shipped today! Excellent customer service.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by savvybrown 24th April 2010, 8:32 pm

Oh, and here's Nappturalite's direct link. If you miss the show you can always catch the podcast on Monday.

http://bit.ly/nappturaliteradio
savvybrown
savvybrown

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th April 2010, 1:15 am

NylaCoils wrote:Hey Savvy- where have you been?
Chrs- Savvy- you guys have been instrumental in a recent decision that I made.
Chrs- you are looking good girl! That pic of you in your car is toooooooo FLY!! Dont be surprised if you get another email from me asking if i can put it in another video!

Savvy- your hair is awesome!!! You are my HAIR*ROE!!

I have NO MORE EXCUSES!!! Seeing as I monitor what goes in my scalp and will spend hours looking at labels. I have made a conscious decision to do the same with my body.
Looking at labels- I have decided to eat to live, not live to eat!

I took my twist down - will retwist tomorrow afternoon.
Sweet got me wanting to go out trying to find a ring! I am waiting on a friend then we will be going to the flea market.

What are the hairplans or plans that everyone else has.
how did the flea market go? Did you find anything? No hair plans, I took the twist down...will retwist Sunday night or Monday
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next