CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 7 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by TheRYL1 22nd January 2011, 11:34 pm

Hey Honney! Good to hear from you...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I tell y'all...what did Nyla say? Love is in the air! LOL

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 7 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by Curly1 24th January 2011, 12:03 pm

Hey Ladies,
Thanks for the warm welcome! Smile @ NylaCoils I see that you guys talk about lots of topics I'm sure I'll enjoy my interactions with you guys! I need to work on a avatar pic too! Also @ChrsLvsBKS those are some pretty nice Goddess Cornrows your Rocking! On another note it is as "Cold" as the North Pole here in Boston! Any other east coaster feeling the Frost?

Take Care Ladies!
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 24th January 2011, 12:16 pm

Curly-we do!!
Yall better keep that cold weather up there!!!
We had snow in the wee hours this morning!

We went on the "DATE"! It went great! Then on his way to work, he brings me breakfast!! Yall, catch I'm me falling! dance
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly1 24th January 2011, 12:32 pm

Lol...Nyla yal down in the dirty coundn't begin to deal with the cold weather we have... so the North will spare you!Smile My sister in Augusta GA was telling me they got some snow and the people went "Crazy" closing down everything!lol We just laughed because the snow down there is NOTHING! compared to what we deal with here...I'm talking 15 to 18 inches of snow @ a time! You got's to have "Thick Skin" up here!!!
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 24th January 2011, 4:21 pm

Hey Curly...I'm a California girl...I'd die in the cold! My sis in New York, told me I don't even own a real coat, so I can't come visit her until the summer! LOL

Nyla...ENJOY, ENJOY...you deserve the best! Don't worry about how it might turn out...ENJOY it right now! Very Happy

Y'all...it dawned on me the other day: Currently, I am in no pain (I mean physically, but I'll say mentally, too). For that, I'm too thankful!

Have a wonderful day, y'all!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly1 24th January 2011, 4:40 pm

That's funny TheRYL1 "You dont own a real Coat"! She's not lying...U better bring more than a "wind breaker"! Smile Your best bet is to visit in the summer.
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 9:05 pm

Man it's cold as a witches tit in a steel bra here in NJ!

Nyla Wooo Hooo, that is a wonderful feeling!

Ryl ain't that a beautiful thing! When I was fighting with my stuff, I prayed for no pain, no worrying! Bless you my friend!

How can I forget, my Shelbey has job #2! I am a proud mommy woot!

Wait, did y'all see that frozen car! What the French?!? Shocked
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 24th January 2011, 9:08 pm

witches tit in a steel bra... lmao lol! lol! lol!
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 24th January 2011, 9:26 pm

Ryl - glad to hear that you arent in any pain. Let me just say this- Dont on the east coast until they thaw out! lol

Sweet - you are cracking me up! steel bra!! GO Shelbey!! what will she be doing?
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th January 2011, 12:44 am

ajsimmons8 wrote:witches tit in a steel bra... lmao lol! lol! lol!

^^^^In the freezing cold? OUCH! I'm imagining! lol!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 25th January 2011, 3:16 pm

Sweet you and your witches tit???!!!! Too funny!!!! We are getting hit again tomorrow. They just issued the warning, so you know it's coming your way......sorry!!!

Enjoy the moment Nyla. I think I have some love movement my way also. More later.....no time now though. In class and really enjoying it....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 25th January 2011, 4:00 pm

Hey Ladies! I am sooo sick!! I think I am trying to catch the flu!!! Taking ther-a-flu and relaxing until this moves on!
Man news- He called told me he would come by later to check on me.
Gotta take this slow! I dont want him to see me this sick, not this soon!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 25th January 2011, 5:27 pm

Nyla, at least have him bring you some chicken noodle soup and flowers to "help you feel better" Very Happy Get well soon.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th January 2011, 8:45 pm

NylaCoils wrote:Ryl - glad to hear that you arent in any pain. Let me just say this- Dont on the east coast until they thaw out! lol

Sweet - you are cracking me up! steel bra!! GO Shelbey!! what will she be doing?
SHe works at the local Hallmark!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th January 2011, 8:59 pm

NylaCoils wrote:Hey Ladies! I am sooo sick!! I think I am trying to catch the flu!!! Taking ther-a-flu and relaxing until this moves on!
Man news- He called told me he would come by later to check on me.
Gotta take this slow! I dont want him to see me this sick, not this soon!!

Naw, this is the best time to see him...when you're not at your best...see how he handles it! Very Happy It's easy to care/give time to someone "on their game", but when they are lagging...not so much! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hey Y'all...how goes it this fine Tuesday? afro
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 26th January 2011, 12:24 pm

Hey! It's Wednesday and I'm ready for Friday! Can't come quickly enough!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th January 2011, 4:39 pm

Ok seriously I have to laugh or I will surely Sad 19 inches of snow that was described as THUNDERSNOW Shocked what the French is that? Then I fell in it this morning! Lol OMGee I can't take it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th January 2011, 5:45 pm

Poet- I feel ya!! I am so looking forward to Friday!!But then agin, I have to work on Sunday!!! UGHHH!!! I guess that what happens, when you get sick!!!
Sweet-PLEASE!!!! keep that snow up there!!!

Man news---I fell, alright! Right into the swamp. (snickles-tee hee hee on me) I am realizing, why I cheated on this guy, in the first place!!!UGHHH!
More deets later! I promise. Back to the DRAWING BOARD on this one- ROFL!
Hair news- did a twist out!! Not really feeling glamorous, like I did with the satin scarf braid out- Here is the comparison shot! Loving my make-up hating my hair! Can a CURL, have both???? UGH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th January 2011, 1:37 am

Yep...deets! ;-) Your make-up AND hair are great! It's just not BIG as the other pic...that's what you're missing!

Awwww Sweet! You know I try to imagine that much snow and I just can't seem to do it. scratch Be careful, don't hurt nothin' in all that snow. And remember: This, too, shall pass! cheers

The hair is doing well...I'm pleased. The make-up is coming along...I'm good.

Y'all, I didn't know what the heck Ulta was. LOL So...I'm thinking, "This is L.A., there's got to be one somewhere, right?" (Once I found out what it was and that I NEED to get there.) Well, I found it and I can't wait to hit it this weekend! Wallet don't fail me now! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 28th January 2011, 6:12 pm

Ryl- you are too kind! Thanks buddy! I am still working on my ELLEN SHOW tickets!! Mannnn- I so wanted to be in CA for my b-day! Right now, she has tkts open for March 21-24! Somebody - say a prayer for me!!!
Once, March closes out which it looks like will be in the next week or so! I will make the decision to go to VEGAS!!!for my bday-

Sweet - how bout you come and we meet Sis b and Ryl!!!!Saw where you are getting the winter blues! albino Nothing like a weekend trip to VEGAS!!!

What's everyone up to for the weekend?

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 28th January 2011, 6:28 pm

it may be a very quiet weekend for me; I've got to put a training curriculum together and I want to do a henna gloss (my first one). For those in cold and snow, I wish I could magically send you some Florida sunshine. sunny
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th January 2011, 7:56 pm

Hey Nyla...

Just tell me when ya coming...I can't wait! ;-)

This weekend...after hair shopping...I plan on soppin' up The Man with a biscuit...all over da house! woot! Yaki Girl is at her dad's getting the weave, re-weaved! Yay Weave! lmao

Y'all, this week I finally got up and started walking. I've walked everyday this week. It's coming back to me...I NEED to walk sometimes. I want to get my speed back up to 3 MPH and do a half marathon. Once I do that, I'll be good. I'm thankful there are so many ladies on CN to look to for encouragement!

Take care ladies!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th January 2011, 9:20 am

RYL- I will be making or the ELlen show will be making the choice for me soon! I will probably be in Vegas! the way it looks!

On hair news
This is kim coles after getting her hair twisted.

KIM COLES

What yall think?
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 29th January 2011, 10:00 am

I really like Kim's jubilant attitude.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 29th January 2011, 1:42 pm

GM - AJ!!!
I dont know about her attitude- seemed WAYYYY over the top!
Kim if you are looking, were you feeling it girl! and put that MISS JESSIES down!!! Get you some KBN or something else!!

Hair news for me- I wanted to henna. The dye didn't release like I wanted. Sooooo now, I got to go buy some more!! (Off to my local Indian grocery)
Right after leaving the hardware store, I got some squirrels in my attic!

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next