CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 8 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by MissyCee 29th January 2011, 2:35 pm

I like her twists. But Kim is always over the top. So.........

Ryl, wy you say love is in the air??? It ain't even spring yet..... I know what you mean though.
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 8 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by TheRYL1 29th January 2011, 3:50 pm

Hey Y'all!

Missy Cee...I said love is in the air because Nyla and NaturalHonney mentioned seeing the ex'es...so...I say love is in the air! LOL We can dream, can't we? ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 29th January 2011, 4:15 pm

Gotcha!!!! I can deal with that!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th January 2011, 11:22 pm

Aint nuffin in the air here but figgin SNOW! Mad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 30th January 2011, 1:10 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Aint nuffin in the air here but figgin SNOW! Mad

Dang snow!!! Mad
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 30th January 2011, 1:20 am

Sweet your new pic??? What did you do differently? it looks good....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 30th January 2011, 10:37 pm

Chaka Khan on the Celebration of Gospel. I'm loving her hair! is that a wig or her own hair. I love the color and may need to try and get that color with my next henna.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th January 2011, 11:25 pm

MissyCee wrote:Sweet your new pic??? What did you do differently? it looks good....
Thanks MissyCee honey cut it for me, it was really uneven. I didn't realize until I combed it out so he helped me out! LOL! My shrinkage is deceiving there was more hair up there then I actually wanted. LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 31st January 2011, 4:39 pm

Hey YALL!!! I got the call!!! The Ellen show called!! It's official, I will be in CA on March 21, 2011!!! I will come in on that Friday and leave on Tuesday AM!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 31st January 2011, 5:17 pm

WOO YOO Nyla woot! congratulations!
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 31st January 2011, 9:02 pm

That's Awesome Nyla!! Congrats!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 31st January 2011, 9:04 pm

Congrats!!! I love her show and I will look for you!!! and your hair!!!! Hope you get to dance.
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 31st January 2011, 11:42 pm

NylaCoils wrote:Hey YALL!!! I got the call!!! The Ellen show called!! It's official, I will be in CA on March 21, 2011!!! I will come in on that Friday and leave on Tuesday AM!!!
run Congrats!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 1st February 2011, 12:54 pm

Hey Ladies!

Yep, Miss Nyla...I have marked my calendar...I can't wait to truly meet you! ;-) woot!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 5th February 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi Ladies, anyone doing any special treatments to their hair or other fun activities? I just applied a conditioning hair mask and watching movies today because tomorrow it's all about the SuperBowl.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th February 2011, 5:24 pm

Hi ladies,

I have been fighting bronchitis so I worked from home all week! Sasha has been under a scarf because I just wasn't up to doing anything. I will do a DC at some point today, heck I need to get up and do it now! Lol!

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 5th February 2011, 5:59 pm

@Sweet - sending you healing thoughts. flower
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th February 2011, 9:21 pm

thank you AJ!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 5th February 2011, 10:47 pm

Hope you feel better!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th February 2011, 10:56 pm

I am getting there, thanks!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 6th February 2011, 12:14 am

Hey ladies!! Sorry I havent checked in! Family drama! baby sis got married over 5 mos ago. Earlier this week, she finds out that her hubby has a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. Did I mention, that she has been dating her hubby since 7 years ago!

Im excited to be coming to CA for MARCH - my birthday month! WOO-HOO!! Cant wait!! I cant dance, so it will be fun to see how the show goes! Will definitely keep yall posted on the air date!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 6th February 2011, 11:37 am

Nyla - all I can say is WOW on the sister's family drama. I will definitely send her thoughts of wisdom and peace.

you'll have a birthday fit for a queen. queen
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 7th February 2011, 4:39 pm

Hey Ladies!

@Nyla...Wow! That's all I can say. That happened to a friend of mine some years ago...and she found out because HER check was garnished (once they were married) for back child support. SMH Your sis is in my prayer for real!

How is everyone? Was your Super Bowl Sunday all it was cracked up to be? Me? It was cool. Went to The Man's people's house. The lady of the house was cool...but the "friends"...I could have really done without them.

Q: When did Black women start being so nasty to one another? I mean can't open your mouths to speak to a sista because you don't know her? Or obviously talk about someone, like little girls? Since Black men don't "like" us, we want to follow suit, perhaps? I don't know...it just saddens me.

Now, because I'm older and my mama raised me right...I just drank my dranks, ate my snacks, and watched the game. No need to be a poster child for ignorance, but, for real sistas? This is what's hot in the streets? (Riley, Boondocks...I love that cartoon!)

So...I come to my Curly Friends...please give me some BLACK LOVE, y'all...I NEED IT BAD! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 7th February 2011, 5:46 pm

Hey Ryl!!!, I saw this and wanted to say what's up sister!! I have run into the same things, but like you said, our afe make us act better. Such a shame the long road these young ladies have to travel to get more wisdom and common damn sense to act right in public!!!

Peace to you!!! afro
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 7th February 2011, 8:40 pm

RYL- was she hating because your hair was on FIYAH!!! ((((HUGS)))) to ya!

My sis went back home to her hubs---I took off today because I need the REST!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next