CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 6 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by sweetdrk1 18th January 2011, 4:09 pm

LOL @ RYL!

It do what it do!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 6 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by poeticlyspkng 18th January 2011, 5:53 pm

Hey ladies! I used to come in here all the time but couldn't find it! :/ I found another link to it that was locked. But thanks to Nyla for helping me out!
Ryl- so sorry to hear about your friend. No words can really express but you are so right-- life is short. No time to be wasting. none!
I'll be in here more going forward but just wanted to reconnect!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 18th January 2011, 5:59 pm

Glad you found us and welcome back poeticly. flower
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 18th January 2011, 6:53 pm

RYL & Sweet- you 2 crack me up!!!
Poet- you had me scared to death! glad you found your way back...

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th January 2011, 6:43 pm

I can never find where this post is ... I always sumble across it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 19th January 2011, 6:45 pm

Do yall sign up for the email notifications???!!
Thank you Missy Cee!!

Last edited by NylaCoils on 20th January 2011, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 19th January 2011, 7:10 pm

Great video Nyla!!!! I hope to get more length and try that stain cloth technique!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th January 2011, 2:28 pm

@Nyla- sorry girl! I put in a search for it and there is an old thread that is locked. The last postings from June. Not sure why??

I only get notifications when I open a thread/leave a response.

BBD- your hair looks INFINITY in that picture!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly1 20th January 2011, 3:21 pm

Hi Ladies,
I'm pretty new to the site but wanted to jump on in with the Grown and Sexy people! Lol I aint mad at all the ladies killa's here...do yo thang! Basketball However as for me I'm putting down the Cougar Crown for a minute and heading up the hill to see what's happening up there! In the meantime do you... and be the best at what you do!
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 20th January 2011, 6:54 pm

Curly1- welcome aboard! I like that saying...Cougar Crown!!! Jump right on in!! As you can tell we talk about all types of things in here!! lol
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th January 2011, 10:24 pm

great growth BBD! Welcome Curly1
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 21st January 2011, 12:24 am

Hey Ladies!

Do It...BBD! ;-)

Curly1...welcome. The Cougar Crown...I want one! Very Happy I'm a couple of years older than The Man...I qualify, right? ;-)

Nyla...I have notifications, but not for this thread...DUH!!!

Hey Sweet!

At work today, I got so many compliments, stares (the good kind...LOL) and Hey Sistas. I don't think folks realized it is THE HAIR! Shocked More than one person said...What is it? You're glowing! I can only say...it's God's doing...a blessing and a miracle to me...y'all know I wasn't doin' to hot there for a minute! ;-)

Have a good one, y'all!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 21st January 2011, 12:52 am

Hey Nyla

When will you be in Burbank? I know early March, right? Sis B wants to do a meet up and wanted to see check your dates...you know we'd love to have you in da house!

Let me know...cuz you know I gotta see some Nyla Coils live & in color! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 21st January 2011, 11:10 am

UGHHHHHH- . I was basing my trip.. on trying to get tickets to the Ellen Show Neutral
I wake up every night at 4 am to submit the request. I have yet to hear from them!! I was basing my trip on that! I may still do Vegas- though! i want to go somewhere warm for my b-day! Gotta make a decision soon!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st January 2011, 5:53 pm

Hi ladies,

@Curly1, hi there!

@Ryl, my thoughts and prayers go out to your friend's family and you. Yes, I try to live each day to the fullest. You never know.

@Nyla, you were working that satin scarf braid out. Are you attending the Atlanta hair show?

@sweet, pack on the shadow pack it on.

Ladies, sweet & Nyla are doing it up with the makeup. The thread is under Skincare. Feel free to stop in and join us. We share tips and tricks.

I'm thinking of going on a strict diet two weeks of the month. The first one I am thinking about is the Special K Challenge. The second one would be SlimFast. I continue to lose inches but the weight is taking forever to come off. I know nutrition is 75% - 90% of weight loss and keeping the weight off.

I have no plans for the weekend. I totally forgot about a Chrisette Michelle concert in Baltimore. Found out this morning at work tha Marsha Ambrosius (sp?) will be at a local club in DC for happy hour. I would have definitely strutted up in the club to see Marsha. I am not dressed to impress today though Neutral

What are your plans for the weekend?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 21st January 2011, 6:16 pm

Hey ladies, I'm looking forward to our first Tampa area naturally you meet-up tomorrow; hopefully we will have a good turnout. Either Saturday evening or Sunday morning, I'm going to do a deep conditioning treatment using some of my Ayurveda oils and powders - wish me luck.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st January 2011, 8:31 pm

Aj post pictures!
Chrs I think I may need better brushes? Both of those shows sound good!
Ryl I am happy you are glowing! Blind em Sis!
This weekend I plan to stay warm! It is suppose to be Frigid! I have my mentoring circle tmrw but that's it! Shelbey and I may run to whole foods and Ulta tonight...well see!

Well whatever you do be safe and enjoy!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 21st January 2011, 10:10 pm

Hey Chrs- hadnt seen you around in awhile! Girl I wouldnt care if that scale said I weighed 400 lbs- long as I was in a 10!!! lol My dream size and seems like now that is all, I'm doing is dreaming. I cant find the name of the walmart concealer! I will go back in there to see what it is. No name on the container!

Which hair show the fro fashion- dont think so!
the atl world hair show in April- yes will be there!!

Sweet- all that talk of snow and guess what- they are predicting a wintery mix for us this weekend??? UGGHHHH!!!

AJ- take photos!!!!

Weekend plans- I am taking myself on a date- fancy restaurant and a movie!!

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 22nd January 2011, 12:12 am

Hey Y'all

AJ...I hope you guys have a good time.

Nyla...I, too, yearn for that 10...slowly, but surely I will get there. I just gotta get right! LOL Enjoy your date! ;-)

Thanks Chrs

Well...it's Friday! Wooo Hooo am I glad! OK...to sleep I go...wait...after I add me some pics. My hair is finally coming together....YAY!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 22nd January 2011, 1:20 am

Ryl- loving the new avi- Your curls are popping!!

Ok ladies...can we talk???

I got an ex that I cheated on. We broke up abt 2 years ago. However, he has been in my life, as a friend. Well, lately I have been feeling me! New clothes, new make-up and my satin scarf hair.

Welllllllll....the ex and i are re-connecting. Discussing what went wrong. I don't want to fall, but yall, I think i am! He calls like he used to ...Just to ask, How was your day? Tonight, he called just to say Good night! He does have some faults...and I have been discussing those with him.
UGHHHHHH...stay tuned...

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 22nd January 2011, 1:26 am

Girl...

That's all I can say right now! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 22nd January 2011, 2:45 pm

Tread carefully Nyla!!!!

Hey Ladies, Chrs, how are you finding out about these shows? Chrsette Michelle??? That would have been great. Marcia Ambrosia is fantastic as well. I bet that would have been fun. I'm trying to go to the Sinbad Comedy Jam in March. I hope that is funny!!!

Everyone enjoy your weekend. I am keeping warm like Sweet. 20some degrees??? BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd January 2011, 3:26 pm

Nyla just take your time!

I have my mentoring circle meeting today and I am happy. Our meeting is always right on time, especially when home gets on your nerves. Even though it's colder than a witches tit in a steel bra..Im out!!

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhonney 22nd January 2011, 8:00 pm

Hey ladies I'm here! Been MIA for awhile always meaning to check in but this job is kicking my butt! I have to get up 3:00 am to be in the bronx at Lincoln Hospital by 6:50am the commute is sickening with all the snow. Haven't been to the gym because I'm just to exhausted to go so I just purchased a treadmill and will cancel my gym membership.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW CURLIES!

Sweet I kept seeing you on FB wondering if you cut your hair it looks good! What made you decide to do another big chop?

Hi Nyla how's it going? I miss yall but haven't been on the computer in about 2 weeks I use my BB on the go to keep up with FB.

Whats new is my ex-husband and I are talking about re-uniting isn't that funny?! lol We shall see how the drama unfolds!

Oh and Zuri is doing great!! I keep her twisted up as I am in the OR all day and wear a hair cover.
naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd January 2011, 10:17 pm

naturalhonney wrote:Hey ladies I'm here! Been MIA for awhile always meaning to check in but this job is kicking my butt! I have to get up 3:00 am to be in the bronx at Lincoln Hospital by 6:50am the commute is sickening with all the snow. Haven't been to the gym because I'm just to exhausted to go so I just purchased a treadmill and will cancel my gym membership.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW CURLIES!

Sweet I kept seeing you on FB wondering if you cut your hair it looks good! What made you decide to do another big chop?

Hi Nyla how's it going? I miss yall but haven't been on the computer in about 2 weeks I use my BB on the go to keep up with FB

Whats new is my ex-husband and I are talking about re-uniting isn't that funny?! lol We shall see how the drama unfolds!

Oh and Zuri is doing great!! I keep her twisted up as I am in the OR all day and wear a hair cover.

Hey honney! I cut it because it was getting to be too much! I was never after length I just wanted it to healthy! I figured out the twist, made my puff and then said enough! I got to the point where I was dreading hair day! So back to a TWA I went and I love it! I can't even imagine getting up at 3 in the morning! You and Nyla are reuniting and it feels so good!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next