CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Tell a Story

+39
curlista
Pretty_Vee
KinkyNappyHappy
atangledmess
exhale1913
tamtam7
zanajh
Neems
Morshaye
zinny 4a kinks
MelMelBee
tshala
ChrsLvsBks
letha
luvinlife225
cluelesscurl
fuzzypuff
LadyMika
DreamMerchant
biracialbeauty
justicenga
Mangos&Bananas
dajewel
CrissyQ
blkbeauty2010
Lynnieluve
MissyCee
creolebeauty1
Butterfly125
Lakeisha
brownsuga83
rayray19
Ambitious_Tiff
curlytee
Color_Me_Coily
mizcreativelyme
Loving me
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
sweetdrk1
43 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Let's Tell a Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Tell a Story

Post by MissyCee 8th January 2011, 3:09 pm

This Kinky Curly stuff.. But first, let me show you something. I thought it over and i decided I want whats best for my hair also. So I made an appointment and got a haircut. Do you think your father will like it?
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 3:43 pm

she was overwhelmed with emotions that she couldn't talk. She was so proud of her mom and the thought of them making this journey together was just
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 8th January 2011, 5:14 pm

the most incredible thing. With tears in her eyes, she said "Ma, I can't believe you....you...you did it." She reached for her mom and they embraced in a warm mother-daughter hug. "Well, Channel, after seeing your hair and realizing the courage that it took for you to do it, I just ....
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 8th January 2011, 5:51 pm

Think it was time for me to start embracing my curls without having to.....

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 6:12 pm

Use chemicals and heat. Just then the door opened and
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 8th January 2011, 6:55 pm

It was her husband "Babe....funniest thing happened today...I thought I saw your car.." he continued as he set his keys by the front door. He walked toward the living room where he assumed his daughter and wife would be. He finally turned the corner and stood face to face with them both...
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 8th January 2011, 7:02 pm

He looked at his wife and then his daughter and then back to his wife.. Woman what the H**L did you do to your hair.. Are you crazy? How could you cut all your hair off like that? He looked at your daughter and said this is all your fault if you just kept your hair like it was and not put any ideas into your moms head she would have her long straight hair. His wife looked at him and said....
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 7:14 pm

As calmly as she could "you will back up off my daughter! She may have planted the seed but I made the decision! And yes you did see me, what were yYOU doing there?"
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 8th January 2011, 7:23 pm

He grew angrier. Im asking the questions here! How do you suppose I can take you to my office parties, and dinner with my boss. Huh? What about your job aswell?! What about everything. You just threw everything away on a whim? You don't think!
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by exhale1913 8th January 2011, 7:32 pm

She decided to excuse herself from the room before she said something she really regretted. How could he
exhale1913
exhale1913

Back to top Go down

Post by atangledmess 8th January 2011, 7:58 pm

Went back on line to curkynikki and found the thread on transitioning. She was encourage to carry on as she read the various posts from others. She also found some pictures and decided to try some of the styles. She went to work the next day and her coworkers said...

atangledmess

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 8th January 2011, 8:09 pm

What did you do to your hair? I love it was some of the responses she received. She got some negative comments from co-workers but she came back with quick come backs she got from curly nikki. One of her co-workers came up to her started asked what gave her the courage to go natural... She responded...
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 8th January 2011, 8:57 pm

My daughter put the thought into my head and it took off from there. I wonder, when is it that we start learning useful things from our children? I never dreamed of the day....
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 9:21 pm

That my daipughter would guide me. Meanwhile at the gun, the husband is telling his friend what happen. The friend smiled and said man listen
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by atangledmess 8th January 2011, 9:28 pm

You better let that women and her hair decisions be. Learn how to pick your battles and love your wife's inner beauty. You didn't say I do to her hair, did ya? The husband thought about it for a hot minute then replied...

atangledmess

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 9:39 pm

Man, you are right I will make this right. Meanwhile the wife and daughter are having some girl time and the daughter says " Ma I'm sorry if I caused a problem for you and Dad"
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 8th January 2011, 9:52 pm

Honey its alright (as she hugs her daughter). You know your father, he's old fashion. He will come around I know him, been with the old stubborn mule for 30 years. He is a good father and husband,
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Just then in walks Dad....
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by exhale1913 8th January 2011, 11:06 pm

Honey, I'm sorry. I over-reacted. I love you and I want you to be happy. I'm here to support you. Do you forgive me? Why don't you go and change into that sexy red dress of yours I have somewhere I want to take you.
exhale1913
exhale1913

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 11:34 pm

As the daughter watched her parents make kiss face, she wondered what would happen on her date
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th January 2011, 10:15 am

so she call her BFF for advice on what to wear on her date, and checked Curly Nikki for a cute style and accessories idea. Then her mom called her to the front; her boyfriend or rather (ex) was there with his head hanging down. Chanel was stunned and asked him..."What are you doing here? What do you want?" He replied.......

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 9th January 2011, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 9th January 2011, 10:31 am

I've missed you. I've missed everything about you. Your smile, you wit, that Beautiful fro, and i've missed running my hands through your Beautiful hair. I've been a jerk, please
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 9th January 2011, 11:35 am

"...NO." Chanel frowned. "What you said really hurt me, you know what? You didn't even attempt to humor me. You called me a dude and took off, then you ignored me all day! What's to make me believe you won't disrespect me like that again?"
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 9th January 2011, 11:56 am

"I admit that I was wrong babe. I've come to realize that it took quite a bit of courage for you to make this change. I should have stood by your decision, regardless of how I may have felt about it at the time. It's your hair, not mine. I have realized that this change is not only about your hair, it's also about the many layers that make you unique, which is why I fell in love with you in the first place. Although your looks did attract me, but your confidence drew me closer... and that will never change. Besides, you're still my cutie-boo on the inside and out. So Channel, is there anything that I can do to make things up to you? Do you want me to give you space and time to think about it? Naw, let me take that back b/c I really don't want that but I had to throw that out there. I mean... do you want me to take you to your favorite place to eat? Heck, I'd even even help you wash your hair! What hair product do you want me to go buy for you? Way-min, you don't even have to tell me cause...BAM (and he pulls out Kinky Curly from behind him). I already got you may want. I had a lil' extra change from the yard work that I did over the weekend. So I went ahead and did a little research of my own and this Kinky Curly was all the rave, so I thought it would be something that you'd want to try." total silence fell over the room as Channel looked at the product. She then gave him the side-eye. "Come on babe, talk to me. I just don't want my silliness and I'll admit, lack of maturity, to come between us. And I do mean that. So.... what do you say?
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by tshala 9th January 2011, 2:02 pm

She paused. Looked at him and said calmy and kind " I really appreciate your apologies and I am glad you are here to talk to me.
ButI it is too late and I think we both will be better off without each other. We deserve better, both of us.
I want to be with someone who loves me as I am and thinks before he speaks or acts.
You will be the perfect boyfriend to another girl, which solely purpose will be to be whatever you want her to be.At this moment in your process of growing -still dealing with your own insecurities and fears- that might be the best bet for you.
I am truly sorry, but I have been this girl for too long. And I want to, I have to move on. An I want someone who is in my corner, no matter what or when. And I cannot be bought with a bottle of Kinky curly. I am sorry."
His face went blank. He knew he messed this one up big time.
"And if I grew me some locs like dude who`s invited you?"
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next