CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the story behind your CN username??

+36
coilykinks
kbelle
E'Lise
A-Felice
novembre
summabrown
Tiffy2
PoisonIvy
cassadie3
thicktjt88
PolymerGirl
MochaSoul
BeautifullyFree
nikkinixnicole
Betty Boop
marcysuburbs
bevyboo628
Chinita07
natural813
Curliana
CocoEuro
LaToya28
stilettojunky
ktoliver5303
Furlie
JerseyGyrl
mojitochica
DvaAuNaturel
crvng4mr
jac.attack
SighSidhe
JulezDeLaCurlz
Neems
mstokes2008
poeticlyspkng
Curly_Aquarius
40 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is the story behind your CN username?? Empty What is the story behind your CN username??

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 4:03 pm

Ok, I am curly and my b-day is January 20th so I am a Aquarius. I used to be Curly_Mo because my name is Monique, Mo, Momo etc...but another user had that name and I wanted to be unique. So people please share your reasons......
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

What is the story behind your CN username?? Empty Re: What is the story behind your CN username??

Post by poeticlyspkng 16th April 2010, 4:57 pm

Poeticlyspkng- my aol handle. Made it up because I'm a poet by nature, love to write. Plus I feel like my hair is taking poetic license to do what it wants. If she had a pen, she'd be dangerous.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

What is the story behind your CN username?? Empty Re: What is the story behind your CN username??

Post by mstokes2008 16th April 2010, 5:03 pm

M is for Michelle, my last name is Stokes && I graduated in 2008!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 16th April 2010, 5:29 pm

It's my nickname from my sophomore year roommate. She started calling me that and it stuck. For some reason people remember Neems instead of my real name Naeema,lol
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 5:36 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Poeticlyspkng- my aol handle. Made it up because I'm a poet by nature, love to write. Plus I feel like my hair is taking poetic license to do what it wants. If she had a pen, she'd be dangerous.
LOL, I'm a poet too, just don't share my stuff, I love the comment about your hair and the pen, classic!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 5:38 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:M is for Michelle, my last name is Stokes && I graduated in 2008!
Michelle, I see you in San Marcos, me and hubby love it there! We tryna sneak off again but work and family *sigh*
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 5:38 pm

Neems wrote:It's my nickname from my sophomore year roommate. She started calling me that and it stuck. For some reason people remember Neems instead of my real name Naeema,lol
That's too cute!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by JulezDeLaCurlz 16th April 2010, 5:45 pm

...people always get my name wrong, so I'm either Juju or Julez, DeLa (of the) Curlz since I'm a new natural.
JulezDeLaCurlz
JulezDeLaCurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 6:24 pm

JulezDeLaCurlz wrote:...people always get my name wrong, so I'm either Juju or Julez, DeLa (of the) Curlz since I'm a new natural.
Girl own them curls gon' head!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by SighSidhe 16th April 2010, 6:39 pm

Sigh Sidhe (pronounced "shee") is a name i chose for myself almost ten years ago.. i loved how they sounded together and how it sounded like a wind through the woods (i'm an earth sign & was really starting to fall in love with trees at the time)
i use the name in some form for most of my internet accounts.. i even have a pair of converse with Sigh embroidered on them lol

also::
poeticlyspkng wrote:...I feel like my hair is taking poetic license to do what it wants. If she had a pen, she'd be dangerous.

i love this!
SighSidhe
SighSidhe

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 16th April 2010, 6:42 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
mstokes2008 wrote:M is for Michelle, my last name is Stokes && I graduated in 2008!
Michelle, I see you in San Marcos, me and hubby love it there! We tryna sneak off again but work and family *sigh*

Yeah I love it here! Especially the river lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jac.attack 16th April 2010, 7:04 pm

BAMN for By Any Means Necessary. I have kind of adopted that as my motto just because whenever I would tell people my dreams or thoughts they would shut me down. Now, I don't care. I know what I want and I'll get it by any means necessary (within my morals of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Curls because...well I love my curls.

It's not like BY ANY MEANS I WILL GET CURLS lol. Just two things I like.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 7:42 pm

SighSidhe wrote:Sigh Sidhe (pronounced "shee") is a name i chose for myself almost ten years ago.. i loved how they sounded together and how it sounded like a wind through the woods (i'm an earth sign & was really starting to fall in love with trees at the time)
i use the name in some form for most of my internet accounts.. i even have a pair of converse with Sigh embroidered on them lol

also::
poeticlyspkng wrote:...I feel like my hair is taking poetic license to do what it wants. If she had a pen, she'd be dangerous.

i love this!
Wow! thanks for sharing! I love how you were unique in your naming and the converse I know ROCKS! do you have a pic?
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 7:43 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:
Girl I love anything in San Marcos!

Yeah I love it here! Especially the river lol
I wanna go back!!

Last edited by Curly_Aquarius on 17th April 2010, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 16th April 2010, 7:44 pm

BAMNcurls wrote:BAMN for By Any Means Necessary. I have kind of adopted that as my motto just because whenever I would tell people my dreams or thoughts they would shut me down. Now, I don't care. I know what I want and I'll get it by any means necessary (within my morals of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Curls because...well I love my curls.

It's not like BY ANY MEANS I WILL GET CURLS lol. Just two things I like.
Awesome girl gon' head with doing you!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 16th April 2010, 11:25 pm

crvng4mr is craving for more! Cause I am always craving for more no matter what I have. I set my goals, reach them and set more.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 17th April 2010, 12:03 am

DvaAuNaturel....I have ALWAYS been a girly girl. My family and friends tease me about being a diva. Wearing curly hair requires confidence and IMO is very girly/feminine and fierce, so Dva (diva, no i), and no chemically processed all natural (au naturel) hair.

Last edited by DvaAuNaturel on 17th April 2010, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by mojitochica 17th April 2010, 12:30 am

I like mojitos.
mojitochica
mojitochica

http://whatsnew.fotki.com/mojitochica/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerseyGyrl 17th April 2010, 12:43 am

from New Jersey.(married a Canadian so i kept heading north)..and always a young girl at heart!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JerseyGyrl
JerseyGyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furlie 17th April 2010, 1:43 am

I'm a frustrated curlie and Frulie didn't sound right to me so Furlie it was
Furlie
Furlie

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 17th April 2010, 2:42 am

I like this thread.. My name is Kimberly Toliver so hence the Ktoliver and I was married May 3, 2003 and there is the rest 5303. It is also my username for EVERYTHING.. I keeps it simple.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th April 2010, 12:25 pm

crvng4mr wrote:crvng4mr is craving for more! Cause I am always craving for more no matter what I have. I set my goals, reach them and set more.
That's awesome!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th April 2010, 12:26 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:DvaAuNaturel....I have ALWAYS been a girly girl. My family and friends tease me about being a diva. Wearing curly hair requires confidence and IMO is very girly/feminine and fierce, so Dva (diva, no i), and no chemically processed all natural (au naturel) hair.
Gon' Girl!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th April 2010, 12:27 pm

mojitochica wrote:I like mojitos.
So do I girl I have them virgin now, but I still love em the same.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th April 2010, 12:27 pm

JerseyGyrl wrote:from New Jersey.(married a Canadian so i kept heading north)..and always a young girl at heart!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's cute.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next