CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+41
MissyCee
Scarletjazz
Naturalandhappy
Naturally Esq
sonance
tshala
Carolina Natural
Armywife
4me2b4b
CeeC
natural one
Jem
justicenga
netta
stephelise
4bkinkicurli
Allwoman
SheeTacular
Free2Be
diamondcurls
TMS
Naturalpenny
Naturalin2010
krazy coils
Delta87
CrissyQ
new2curl
Sebastain13
savvybrown
MicaiahTy
Pinkpearls
tiashaunteƩ
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
sweetdrk1
naturalhonney
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
TheRYL1
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
45 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 37 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by sweetdrk1 9th November 2010, 10:12 pm

Lmao at calling the firehitassman!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 37 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by naturalhonney 10th November 2010, 9:03 pm

Thanks for the well wishes ladies the MRI results came back good so no surgery as long as things stay the same and not worse she has a prescription to take it just might be muscle spasms causing the pain we have to pray its not something brewing if so off to the ER we go but I'm trusting God. I wish it was her big toe and not her brain boy we were so worried as to what was going on.

naturalhonney
naturalhonney

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th November 2010, 1:45 pm

Glad to hear it Honey!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletjazz 11th November 2010, 4:31 pm

God is Good.. that is great to hear.
Scarletjazz
Scarletjazz

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th November 2010, 9:25 pm

Knock knock?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 15th November 2010, 10:44 pm

Hey Ladies!

Today was the first day of therapy! I really don't like those people! LOL

Y'all know I told the super white (no offense to anyone...she's way cool with super straight hair...I've had therapy here before) therapist...as long as I can undo and re-twist this hair...then I'll know my wrist is how it should be! LOL

Her comment: As women, isn't our hair THE thing that matters most? LMAO Yep, hair is BIG (no pun intended..tee hee) for ALL women! ;-)

So my goal is to be able to bend my wrist and twist my hair with no pain in the very near future...that's it, that's all! AMEN!

How is everybody? I hope all is well with you curly girls! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 16th November 2010, 1:56 pm

Congrats on the therapy. You sound like you are healing nicely. Go head and twist that hair. If you feel no pain, keep it up. Might also be goo therapy.

Not much happening here. Just a rainy day, might try to flexi rod my hair since I have nothing to do. Oh, I have two interviews tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

If my hair turns out ok, I might post pics..... Later Ladies!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th November 2010, 3:35 pm

Yeah for therapy! You will be back to normal in no time flat!

Missycee good luck with the interview!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 17th November 2010, 10:42 pm

blonde by desire and I were chilling at the Queen City natural Hair Affair! We had a blast!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th November 2010, 1:31 pm

Great pic NylaCoils!

Ryl, I hope your therapy goes well.

naturalhonney, I'm praying for your DD.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th November 2010, 4:49 pm

NylaCoils wrote:blonde by desire and I were chilling at the Queen City natural Hair Affair! We had a blast!

Beautiful picture!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 18th November 2010, 7:15 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
NylaCoils wrote:blonde by desire and I were chilling at the Queen City natural Hair Affair! We had a blast!

Beautiful picture!

^^^ I think so, too! ;-)

Thank you Chrs!

Hey Sweet!

MissyCee...THANK YOU...your input inspired me: I went on ahead and messed with my head...I just couldn't take it anymore! ;-) It doesn't hurt THAT bad...I just went slow!

Have a good one, ladies!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th November 2010, 1:42 pm

Hey Nyla,

Love the pic ... thanks for posting. I had a great time. Anytime, doing something here in the Queen City let me know. I'm down for volunteering.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 20th November 2010, 7:36 pm

Hey ladies! As much as I'm in the forum I've never checked this one out. Anywho here I am! My last relaxer was in February 2008. I chopped last December. I'm married with a 3 year old son. I teach 6-8 math.
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 20th November 2010, 10:51 pm

BBD- sure thing!
Justice- welcome! We talk about all types of things in here!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st November 2010, 2:01 pm

Hi Justice!

we sure do talk about everything like how the honey and the daughter are on my friggin nerves this morning! Evil or Very Mad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 21st November 2010, 2:07 pm

Hey Ladies! Just checkin' in!

Justice...welcome...and yes, we talk about all kinds o' thangs over here! ;-)

Sweet...BREATHE!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 21st November 2010, 5:26 pm

Ditto what Ryl said Sweet!
Ryl - how are you doing? Must be ok! NC got invited to go with RL to Milan! Girl, I hope I find a cheat soon! Those chicks are whooping both NC and Naturallyevahafta's tail!!

Ok ladies! Checking out!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 21st November 2010, 11:03 pm

Hey Nyla! I'm doing well!
And you are right...them chicks are serious over there in Milan! LOL

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 22nd November 2010, 12:19 am

Ryl are these your new twists??? Nice, very nice. Hello Justice. I'm new too, well kind of. Welcome.

Ladies, I just flew down and drove my mother back here to the DC area for Thanksgiving. She's had knee and back issues, so.....she's with me for the holiday. Getting my bird tomorrow and will start baking. My son is expecting his pecan pie. Oh, the oldest just found out she's preggo, so she might not eat much. Sick sick sick!!!. But I always over cook too much stuff so.......If I don't get back at ya, happy turkey day to all!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 22nd November 2010, 11:03 am

RYL- Girl, OK! I have to agree with MissyCee, great looking twists!!

MissyCee- congrats on becoming a GRANNY! Is that what you are going to be called? Lord, I'm so not READY for that! I got to be something jazzy- Since, my first name is Marci- I was thinking MAR-MAR!

T-DAY plans
My mom is always cooking a HUGE dinner so I will be there at 5:15 sharp! Thanks giving is a Huge holiday for my little family! So I am looking forward! usually I show up in jogging pants and eat until I can waddle out the door!

What are yall doing????
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 22nd November 2010, 12:45 pm

Oh Juctice, if you're 35 now that makes me feel really old. You were in college when I met you. Where did the years go?
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd November 2010, 6:47 pm

I hope everyone have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd November 2010, 6:48 pm

I am making a small meal for home. then we are going to my moms for a bit and then to his sisters. Missy enjoy and congrats on the new baby brewing. I hope she is not too sick!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 22nd November 2010, 8:28 pm

I am thankful for this post and my CURLS on it! Last year this time- my cyber sisters saw me through a heartbreak like no other! WOW what a difference a year makes!
Love yall -- all of you!! Sis B- RYL- Savvybrown, Sweet, BBD, Oshunista and Chrs!!!!! Thanks for all the words of encouragement!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next