CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mommy Talk

+15
mrsrenaissance
NhappyJackie
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
naturallyu
iammybeloveds
oooop2
Corygentri
Intelligentbeauty
Tamren
jamaicacurl
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
NikG20
LearninToLove
AfrikanLatina
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mommy Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Mommy Talk

Post by Notthecoolmom 4th January 2010, 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the type of pic I get at work.

My hubby is home with her.

This one was when she was a baby baby.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 6th January 2010, 12:44 pm

My pumpkin slept through the night for the first time last night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He would've stayed sleep if I didn't go get him to breastfeed. One of my breasts was so full I couldn't sleep lol. He's getting to be such a big boy. Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 6th January 2010, 12:53 pm

Oh that's great ALatina! Things are looking up in the sleep department Smile
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th January 2010, 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for sleeping through the night!!!

I remember the first time I was away from my lil man overnight at a Womens Retreat. I took my breast pump with me. I pumped that night and the next morning but I didnt again before coming home. I couldnt get home fast enough! He was sleep when I got home but I woke him up. LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 6th January 2010, 3:26 pm

Yea! for sleeping through the night.

I think my little one grew up over night.

You know sometimes you're away for the day or they go to sleep and you see that "baby" slipping away and the "big girl/boy" starts to appear more and more.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 6th January 2010, 4:16 pm

Notthecoolmom, you are so right. He's starting to do little things that just let me know that my little pumpkin isn't so little anymore. He'll always be my baby but he's growing up so fast. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lynnie, I called myself having a girls day out last month. I was gone from about 12(noon) til about 2am and I DIDN'T TAKE MY BREASTPUMP! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What was I thinking? By about 7 or 8 my breasts were so full I had to excuse myself to go hand express some. I didn't plan on being gone that long but next time I know that I should pack my breast pump JUST IN CASE. As soon as I walked through the door my shirt was off and I was up the stairs to get my baby lol

Jamaica, Things are certainly looking up. He was only waking up once in the middle of the night as opposed to the 3 or 4 times when he was younger. ::sigh:: He's going to be a little man soon. He already has a moustache, seriously! lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th January 2010, 1:57 pm

My son's appetite has really increased over the last few weeks. So far this morning, he has had a bowl of instant oatmeal, 8 crackers and is now eating a banana....THE WHOLE BANANA!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 7th January 2010, 2:41 pm

My pumpkin is telling us that he is ready for food. I'm going to puree him some sweet potatoes today. Smile

So ladies, I had the worst dream EVER! I dreamt that hubby allowed some people to take our son!!! They came to our house with some papers for us to sign so they could take our son. Hubby signed them but I refused so the lady just put a "0" where my signature was supposed to go and they took my baby. I was bawling in my dream and was asking if I could see him just one last time. They allowed me to and I went outside to hold him and kiss him and he was smiling up at me because he had no idea what was going on. (I'm tearing up as I type this)

I woke up with tears running down my face. I was so upset. I went into his room and got him, brought him back to our bad and fed him. Then I just sat there and rocked him and cried. Hubby is a heavy sleeper so he had no idea. I didn't want to wake him...I just wanted it to be me and our baby. I went into the guest room and layed down with him and marveled at how perfect he is. I cried some more and by the time the sun was coming starting to come up I took him back to his crib. He's starting to get one a schedule of sorts and I didn't want to mess that up.

Now I know with ALL my heart that my hubby would never give my son away or ALLOW him to be taken away and neither would I. So I'm trying to understand why I was so week in my dream and allowed that to happen. I would DARE someone to try to take my son away. I am a wonderful mother(if I do say so myself) and my hubby is a great father. I wonder what all of it means. I couldn't imagine being without my son. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 7th January 2010, 2:47 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:My son's appetite has really increased over the last few weeks. So far this morning, he has had a bowl of instant oatmeal, 8 crackers and is now eating a banana....THE WHOLE BANANA!!

My little eats a whole bowl of cereal and a banana most mornings. You would think she would be bigger than she is, but she runs it off everyday.

She ate all my green beans again last night.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th January 2010, 2:48 pm

I hate those kind of dream....that feel so real. I am not a dream interpreter but I say chop it up to being just what it was....A Dream. I agree, you are a wonderful mother. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheer up!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 7th January 2010, 2:49 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:My pumpkin is telling us that he is ready for food. I'm going to puree him some sweet potatoes today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So ladies, I had the worst dream EVER! I dreamt that hubby allowed some people to take our son!!! They came to our house with some papers for us to sign so they could take our son. Hubby signed them but I refused so the lady just put a "0" where my signature was supposed to go and they took my baby. I was bawling in my dream and was asking if I could see him just one last time. They allowed me to and I went outside to hold him and kiss him and he was smiling up at me because he had no idea what was going on. (I'm tearing up as I type this)

I woke up with tears running down my face. I was so upset. I went into his room and got him, brought him back to our bad and fed him. Then I just sat there and rocked him and cried. Hubby is a heavy sleeper so he had no idea. I didn't want to wake him...I just wanted it to be me and our baby. I went into the guest room and layed down with him and marveled at how perfect he is. I cried some more and by the time the sun was coming starting to come up I took him back to his crib. He's starting to get one a schedule of sorts and I didn't want to mess that up.

Now I know with ALL my heart that my hubby would never give my son away or ALLOW him to be taken away and neither would I. So I'm trying to understand why I was so week in my dream and allowed that to happen. I would DARE someone to try to take my son away. I am a wonderful mother(if I do say so myself) and my hubby is a great father. I wonder what all of it means. I couldn't imagine being without my son. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't imagine how I would feel with that dream. My little one has started to cry when I leave for work and it tears me up every time. I want to turn around and go back home.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 7th January 2010, 2:53 pm

Aw ALatina that is a horrible dream! I teared up just reading it. You know, I have had bad dreams about someone coming in and hurting my kids too and it is very scary. I don't know what these dreams mean but it is sad.

I know for me when I watch the news a lot and they talk about kids/babies being abducted and stuff I get so emotional and sympathetic for the families because I can't even imagine what that would feel like but I start to think about it and then that might bring on the bad dreams?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 7th January 2010, 3:16 pm

Thanks ladies. Ya'll are awesome!

@Jamaica...I haven't seen or heard of any children being hurt or abducted lately but I could see how that could trigger a dream like that, well more of a night mare.

Smile Ya'll rock!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th January 2010, 8:06 pm

Don't you just love when your child uses their sleeve for a napkin and a kleenex?!?!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 8th January 2010, 8:24 pm

My little one has decided to try to "walk" on our bed. Then she decided she must get off the bed to see what daddy is doing in the bathroom.

Glad to be home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Notthecoolmom on 8th January 2010, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iammybeloveds 9th January 2010, 4:00 pm

Hello ladies! I am new to cn.com and had to create an account after reading some of the posts in this forum. You all are way too precious [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I don't know where to start. Is the proper protocol to start asking questions? Somebody help me out!
iammybeloveds
iammybeloveds

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 9th January 2010, 4:09 pm

iammybeloveds wrote:Hello ladies! I am new to cn.com and had to create an account after reading some of the posts in this forum. You all are way too precious [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I don't know where to start. Is the proper protocol to start asking questions? Somebody help me out!

Welcome to CN

Just jump in when you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyu 14th January 2010, 12:36 am

Any advice on controlling a diva that is two? Her ego is out of control lately and she is very bossy. Cute but bossy. LOL
naturallyu
naturallyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 14th January 2010, 12:41 am

naturallyu wrote:Any advice on controlling a diva that is two? Her ego is out of control lately and she is very bossy. Cute but bossy. LOL

Take her credit card...just kidding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not there yet, but even now my little one is bossy. I tell her what is acceptable and ignore if I really am annoyed. Usually she'll stop if no one is looking.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyu 14th January 2010, 12:51 am

LOL. Yes, I know what you mean. I think she is just badly spoiled. The majority of the time she gets what she wants and it is hard to punish someone when you can't help but laugh. She is soooo funny

naturallyu
naturallyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 14th January 2010, 1:02 am

naturallyu wrote:LOL. Yes, I know what you mean. I think she is just badly spoiled. The majority of the time she gets what she wants and it is hard to punish someone when you can't help but laugh. She is soooo funny

She is so cute...definitely don't laugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hold it in.

I tell my husband that all the time. My little one has started laughing when she gets popped for messing with the plug. (I keep telling him that she needs to know it's dangerous), but she does this cute thing where she laughs and points at you and shakes her head no that he laughs at EVERY time, thus she keeps doing it.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th January 2010, 2:01 am

NaturallyU - She is so cute!!!

My son always try to give kisses when you are fussing at him. I usually get close to his face because he is good at acting like he doesnt hear you. So when I put his face to mine...he kisses me on my lips. It's funny how as soon as I ask, "Do you want a spanking?" I have his 100% attention. LOL!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 14th January 2010, 2:22 am

Lynnieluve wrote:NaturallyU - She is so cute!!!

My son always try to give kisses when you are fussing at him. I usually get close to his face because he is good at acting like he doesnt hear you. So when I put his face to mine...he kisses me on my lips. It's funny how as soon as I ask, "Do you want a spanking?" I have his 100% attention. LOL!

gets ya every time
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 14th January 2010, 10:55 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Don't you just love when your child uses their sleeve for a napkin and a kleenex?!?!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At least yours uses his sleeve! My son refuses to use anything but his fingers! I'm always saying "Julian, you need a tissue" and he responds "Nope...just need my fingers." Nasty self LOL!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th January 2010, 12:10 pm

LOL @ "Nasty self"
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content