CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

+44
.:Eden:.
CocaColaCutie
Karyn
Cherry: extraordinary!
funkyhairchic
MrsSunshinz
BajanPrincess82
QuietButterfly
LadyMika
NhappyJackie
curlsunfurled
tamtam7
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
krazy coils
Nikcoils
wyldhoney
Hurricane Curly
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
thetiffany
rayray19
poeticlyspkng
freckledmom4
cyclingchick
SheeTacular
kinksncurls
mstokes2008
TheRYL1
DvaAuNaturel
FemmeFox
jlowman1
sweetdrk1
LaToya28
KinkyNappyHappy
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NubieNatty
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
48 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 11 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by priceless 25th February 2011, 5:10 am

saw the new avi and decided to come over and say it is fab glad that you are better i was sick with my allergies acting up this weekend but i feel much better now
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 11 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by .:Eden:. 26th February 2011, 2:31 am

Heyyyy KNH!!! LaJay is making her rounds to everybody's house. I soooo want a wig similar to my texture, but they are impossible to find. She looks great on you though.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st March 2011, 5:50 am

hi, just passing thru.............i am getting bored too.............. Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st March 2011, 8:52 am

Good Morning KNH!

Stopping through to say hello!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd March 2011, 8:32 am

BajanPrincess82 wrote:You know I keeps it real! lol. I just can't see lying to someone when my face tells it all before I open my mouth.

And yes, we definitely need to get together! Oh, and the other girl's name is Paula.

I do agree, and you can read me like that as well. I have a drill team event every weekend in March and almost every weekend in April. I hope we can arrange something soon...maybe one Friday after work? I'll call you....

freckledmom4 wrote:HI KHN,
Just wanted to tell you that your new avi is stunning! And yes, the BSP is great for sealing and I love that it lasts a long time. Glad you are feeling better and woo-hoo for the weight loss .woot!

Hey FM4

Thanks...I was playing around with my camera and figured out how to take B&W pictures!! I've been using BSP since my TWA days because I really like the way it smells; so I'm glad that I finally realize that it is great for sealing!! LOL You know I had cut back on what I was eating trying to loss the weight I had gained over the holidays, but I think that I really noticed the weight loss after I had been sick. So I'm doing my best to keep if off...LOL

priceless wrote:saw the new avi and decided to come over and say it is fab glad that you are better i was sick with my allergies acting up this weekend but i feel much better now

Hey Priceless....been missing you!!! Thanks, I was playing around with my camera and discovered how to take B&W pictures. You know I think that something is going around...everyone I know has been sick or is sick with this stuff. Thanks for stopping by and take care!!

.:Eden:. wrote:Heyyyy KNH!!! LaJay is making her rounds to everybody's house. I soooo want a wig similar to my texture, but they are impossible to find. She looks great on you though.

Hey Eden....I so love LaJay because of her texture. I found her online at BeautyStop.com (I think that's the right website) I'll hit you in your CSJ and give your the right site. Big and all I really love LaJay!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:hi, just passing thru.............i am getting bored too.............. Smile

Hey IB....I think that my twist challenge has been good for me, and because I don't want to apply any heat on my hair for 2 years has really limited my possibilities with what I can do. I'm okay that with that I'll just try different party hats!! LOL

krazy coils wrote:Good Morning KNH!

Stopping through to say hello!

Hey KC...thanks for stopping by...I've been so MIA!! **waving**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd March 2011, 9:18 am

So I'm bored...and I decided to try and do something to motivate myself....

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 11 B1a19810

I thought that I would do a comparison...the picture at the top in the center was taken last year around this time, and the other two were taken yesterday. So....I can see some growth, and I'm a little motivated. I do know that I really need to invest in a better camera!! LOL

Anyway....I'm bored and I don't want to use any heat on my hair until my 2 year anniversary. So for now I guess I'll keep looking for different styles, and rock my party hats until it gets to hot for that!!

I've lost weight, but I will not say that I'm on this great weight loss journey. I know you guys would be very supportive, but I have a tendency to loss focus. Therefore, I will track this alone, and let you guys know if I reach my goal of 25 lbs by my birthday which is June 25th. However, I will tell you I only have about 15 lbs to go!! I bought a scale yesterday...so ready set go!!! LOL

I'll post weekly updates until I finish my twist challenge which should be March 20th or 21st...not sure what the 1st day of spring is.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll get around to your threads before the week is over!!

TTYL

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 3rd March 2011, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd March 2011, 12:57 pm

Hey KNH,

I definitely know how you feel because I get those moments of boredom also. With you doing the twist challenge its not allowing you to do that many styles so that makes it worse. Hopefully when the challenge is over and you can do some different styles it will get better Very Happy . TTYL
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 3rd March 2011, 11:54 pm

Hang in there! Your hair is definitely growing and even though the picture is b&w, your hair looks shiny and moisturized. I really love the puff with the bangs. I'm sure you will get to your goal by your birthday.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 4th March 2011, 11:19 am

Oooooh...gimme that puff! I know, I know...patience, grasshopper. LOL

Congrats on the weight loss! I don't know about you, but this spring weather has made me kick my workout efforts into high gear. I'm just happy that the snow/ice is officially gone! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 7th March 2011, 3:33 pm

KNH Penny is looking gorgeous Smile I hope all is well!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 11th March 2011, 12:09 pm

Hey KNH,

Just checking in with you. Congrats on the weight loss. I trying to loose the 7lbs I've gained over the past couple of months. I need to get back to my strict eating habits, too much fash food has gotten the best of me.

Penny is still looking very good.

Have a great weekend.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th March 2011, 4:29 pm

Hey KNH just catching up! Hair looks great....hang in there!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 14th March 2011, 2:14 pm

Hi KNH!

Congrats on your weight loss! I know you'll reach your target in time. Try to stay focused and remember that just adding a small amount of extra activity to your day will add up!

Penny does look longer and super happy. Keep up the good work!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th March 2011, 3:55 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH,

I definitely know how you feel because I get those moments of boredom also. With you doing the twist challenge its not allowing you to do that many styles so that makes it worse. Hopefully when the challenge is over and you can do some different styles it will get better Very Happy . TTYL

Hey KC....I can't wait to try different styles, but I'm so glad I did this challenge. I now know how important it is to keep your ends protected. I am going to keep that in mind and not wear my hair out as much as I did last summer. Thanks for stopping by!!

freckledmom4 wrote:Hang in there! Your hair is definitely growing and even though the picture is b&w, your hair looks shiny and moisturized. I really love the puff with the bangs. I'm sure you will get to your goal by your birthday.

Hey FM4...I'm hanging girl. I can see the growth, and I'm a little excited. My main goal is healthy and I think I've learned a bit about what works for Penny and what doesn't. I hope I make my goal...I've lost 1 more pound. I just glad I'm not gaining. LOL

cyclingchick wrote:Oooooh...gimme that puff! I know, I know...patience, grasshopper. LOL

Congrats on the weight loss! I don't know about you, but this spring weather has made me kick my workout efforts into high gear. I'm just happy that the snow/ice is officially gone! Smile

Hey CC...girl I love puffs, and I'm really enjoying my puffs now!!! LOL I am going to start walking during my vacation...trying to get geared back up for the gym!! I know it's going to take time, and I am going to work on being patient!!! LOL

BrownSkinDiva wrote:KNH Penny is looking gorgeous Smile I hope all is well!

Hey Sis...thanks hun. I'm really giving Penny the works now!!! I'm doing well. I gotta get over to your house and see what you've been up to!! TTYL

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey KNH,

Just checking in with you. Congrats on the weight loss. I trying to loose the 7lbs I've gained over the past couple of months. I need to get back to my strict eating habits, too much fash food has gotten the best of me.

Penny is still looking very good.

Have a great weekend.

Hey BBella

Thanks girl...I'm trying to stay focused and watch what I'm eating. I plan to start walking to I can get the other 14lbs (lost 1lbs last week) off. I got off track and had a piece of cake so I know that was a no, no!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!! TTYL

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey KNH just catching up! Hair looks great....hang in there!

Hey Sweet...thanks for stopping by. Not posting much cause I'm just trying to get to the end of my challenge!! WHEW this has been interesting, but I did it and I can see the fruits of my labor!!! LOL

I got to get to you house so I can catch up on the new of the iPad2!!!

FemmeFox wrote:Hi KNH!

Congrats on your weight loss! I know you'll reach your target in time. Try to stay focused and remember that just adding a small amount of extra activity to your day will add up!

Penny does look longer and super happy. Keep up the good work!

Hey FemmeFox

Thanks hun...I'm trying to stay focused, but like you said I need to add some activity into my world. So I plan to try to do just that this week while I'm off from work. Girl I'm loving Penny, and now I've got to make sure I do protective styles at least 90% of the time. Thanks for stopping by....TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th March 2011, 4:19 pm

I am on VACATION this week and I'm so excited about it. I hope to get some rest and caught up on what's been going on with everyone!! I only have 7 days left on my twist challenge and I'm so ready to do different things with my hair. I do plan to stay twisted most of the time because I know that protective styles work for me. However, it will be nice to have other options....LOL

Here are a few pictures from last week and the week before

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 11 948fb210

The right bottom picture is a picture of my version of a bun!!! bounce What you can do with a little Bob Marley hair!!

Anyway ladies....I'm going to go run some errands, and check out a few threads!!!

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th March 2011, 5:20 pm

You did a marvelous job with you challenge! Bravo!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 14th March 2011, 8:47 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I am on VACATION this week and I'm so excited about it. I hope to get some rest and caught up on what's been going on with everyone!! I only have 7 days left on my twist challenge and I'm so ready to do different things with my hair. I do plan to stay twisted most of the time because I know that protective styles work for me. However, it will be nice to have other options....LOL

Here are a few pictures from last week and the week before

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 11 948fb210

The right bottom picture is a picture of my version of a bun!!! bounce What you can do with a little Bob Marley hair!!

Anyway ladies....I'm going to go run some errands, and check out a few threads!!!

TTYL

*waves* Your hair looks awesome! Love your version of a bun Smile I REALLY need to find the time and motivation to get flat twisting down. You'd be amazed at how lazy I've been the last few months Laughing
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th March 2011, 12:22 am

Your hair looks great! Enjoy your vacay and this beautiful weather we're being blessed with! cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 15th March 2011, 8:55 am

Hey KNH,

Your hair is looking gorgeous and love the styles! Enjoy your vacation!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th March 2011, 11:20 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:You did a marvelous job with you challenge! Bravo!

Thanks Sweet....I learned a lot as well!! bounce
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th March 2011, 11:27 am

cyclingchick wrote:Your hair looks great! Enjoy your vacay and this beautiful weather we're being blessed with! cheers

Thanks CC and girl your hair is growing as well!!! Very Happy We are having great weather this week!! I'm laying low today and starting tomorrow I plan to spend time with my son!!

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH,

Your hair is looking gorgeous and love the styles! Enjoy your vacation!

Hey KC.....thanks girl I'm really enjoying my hair now and my vacation thus far this week!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th March 2011, 11:35 am

Well it's henna time y''all!!! I just mixed up my henna a few minutes ago (did a little different this time) and now I'm waiting for the dye to release.

My henna mixture is a little different this time I used the following

Jamila henna - 1 box
Hibiscus Petal Powder - 1/2 pack
Green Tea - instead of water and lemon juice (not sure how this is going to turn out) pale

I'm doing a pre-poo now with Vatika oil and Meadowfoam Seed Oil

So I'll keep y'all update on how things turn out today!!!

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 15th March 2011, 12:24 pm

Please keep us posted on the henna treatment, between you and Lynnie I need to step my game up because I still have never henna'd before!!! Girl that bun with that marley hair looks good!!! Enjoy your vaycay sweetie Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2011, 3:56 am

Hey Lady,
You are quite creative. I love those vacation pics cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th March 2011, 12:05 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:Please keep us posted on the henna treatment, between you and Lynnie I need to step my game up because I still have never henna'd before!!! Girl that bun with that marley hair looks good!!! Enjoy your vaycay sweetie Smile

I like henna because I can really see the benefit from doing the treatments. I really wanted do a bun, and thanks to the makers of the Bob Marley hair I can!!! LOL Thanks for stopping by Sis and I'm really enjoying my time off!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey Lady,
You are quite creative. I love those vacation pics cheers

Hey IB...girl I'm not creative..its all YouTube driven!! LOL Thanks for stopping by!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next