CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

+44
.:Eden:.
CocaColaCutie
Karyn
Cherry: extraordinary!
funkyhairchic
MrsSunshinz
BajanPrincess82
QuietButterfly
LadyMika
NhappyJackie
curlsunfurled
tamtam7
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
krazy coils
Nikcoils
wyldhoney
Hurricane Curly
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
thetiffany
rayray19
poeticlyspkng
freckledmom4
cyclingchick
SheeTacular
kinksncurls
mstokes2008
TheRYL1
DvaAuNaturel
FemmeFox
jlowman1
sweetdrk1
LaToya28
KinkyNappyHappy
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NubieNatty
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
48 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th February 2011, 1:55 pm

correction
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by cyclingchick 11th February 2011, 4:34 pm

LOL You're more brave than I am. I remember how I used to jack up my Barbie dolls...don't need to handle a pair of scissors now. No

FYI, I'll keep you posted on the Dallas meet-ups!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 11th February 2011, 4:38 pm

Hey chica! Sorry to hear you've been sick... That's a bummer! No bueno! But I'm glad you are feeling better. You certainly looked cute and not sick at all in the photo with La Jay. I like that one and I agree- it looks like your hair. Too cute! You better let Penny come out to play!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th February 2011, 5:18 pm

Love La Jay. That looks so good on you. The pic with the pink your make, hair,smile...you look so pretty. Not that you don't look pretty other times....lol. .. but I hope you know what I mean. That pic you look like you're glowing....let's just say it's a really nice pic.

I'm loving the big hair on you.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th February 2011, 5:58 pm

I'm glad you are feeling better. Loving the makeup and the La Jay!!! I was thinking while looking at the pic - "she dont look sick to me!" lol!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 11th February 2011, 9:45 pm

Hey Lady!

Glad you're feeling better...take it slow! ;-)

LaJay looks good...maybe I'mma have to check into getting a party hat!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th February 2011, 7:03 am

La Jay looks beautiful on you.
Glad you feel better Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 14th February 2011, 8:54 pm

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Happy0138 i really like that half wig. i might just get it for myself hehe. the hair (even with how big it is) resembles my hair a lot. i just feel scared wearing fake hair especially a wig. it might fly off in the wind Neutral
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th February 2011, 12:13 am

giiiiiiiiirl u need not even touch La Jay cuz she looks good as-is!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Photo12
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2011, 1:25 pm

cyclingchick wrote:LOL You're more brave than I am. I remember how I used to jack up my Barbie dolls...don't need to handle a pair of scissors now. No

FYI, I'll keep you posted on the Dallas meet-ups!

Hey CC....I was so scared, but I just did it...LOL I'm sure I have some uneven sections!! Okay...I'll keep you posted on the dates I'll be there in September.

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey chica! Sorry to hear you've been sick... That's a bummer! No bueno! But I'm glad you are feeling better. You certainly looked cute and not sick at all in the photo with La Jay. I like that one and I agree- it looks like your hair. Too cute! You better let Penny come out to play!

Hey Poetic...Girl I'm still not 100% when I get home I am wiped out!! I should have gone to the doctor, but I'm so hard headed..shm. I make myself put on make-up everyday..you know if you look good you feel good...LOL I play with Penny at night...I seal her ends and add moisture. I let her hang out again soon...LOL

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Love La Jay. That looks so good on you. The pic with the pink your make, hair,smile...you look so pretty. Not that you don't look pretty other times....lol. .. but I hope you know what I mean. That pic you look like you're glowing....let's just say it's a really nice pic.

I'm loving the big hair on you.

Hey Dva...I know what you mean. I think Pink is my color as it relates to make-up. I seem to know how to blend that color better that then others. Glowing? Girl that make-up is doing wonders...I was so sick and weak that day. I left work early so I could go home and get in my bed!!LOL

Thanks...I'm loving this big hair too...something I get a glimpse of myself and I'm like WOW this is big...LOL But I keep on going!! Thanks for stopping by Dva....TTYL

Lynnieluve wrote:I'm glad you are feeling better. Loving the makeup and the La Jay!!! I was thinking while looking at the pic - "she dont look sick to me!" lol!

Thanks Lynn...I know I don't look sick in that picture. I'm still trying to get back to 100%, but I get up everyday put on my make-up and get going. However, by that night I'm exhausted!!

So when are you coming to the make-up thread? Be warned it is an addiction waiting to happen! LOL

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Lady!

Glad you're feeling better...take it slow! ;-)

LaJay looks good...maybe I'mma have to check into getting a party hat!

Hey RYL1 I should have taken your advice....I'm still trying to recover!! LOL Girl I'm so loving LaJay..she really looks like my hair. When you get bored try a party hat...it so much fun!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:La Jay looks beautiful on you.
Glad you feel better Smile

Hey IB...thanks hon!! I'm having fun with LaJay, and still trying to get well.

Karyn wrote:KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Happy0138 i really like that half wig. i might just get it for myself hehe. the hair (even with how big it is) resembles my hair a lot. i just feel scared wearing fake hair especially a wig. it might fly off in the wind Neutral

Hey Karyn.....let me know if you want to get it, and I'll send you the website cause you can't find this sister in the BSS. Trust me it will not fly off...there is a comb in the front and back to keep it in place...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2011, 1:29 pm

NubieNatty wrote:giiiiiiiiirl u need not even touch La Jay cuz she looks good as-is!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Photo12

Hey Nubieeeeeee

Girl I so cut La Jay cause I was not leaving my house with all that hair. Shoot she's still a little to big for me right now, but I am just going on and loving it!!

Thank so much for my Mason picture. I love you He is soo cute and reminds me of when X & X where that age. I miss that stage, drunken but yet No I don't...LOL No

Give him a kiss for me...tell him Auntie Deb said hi!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2011, 1:42 pm

Well....I guess I should have gone to the doctor. I thought I was well because my fever broke, but this stuff (sinsus...self-diagnsoed) has had a Diva Down (if you are my FBF you'll laugh at this) lol!

Anyway...I'm slowly on the road to recovery, but as soon as I get home I'm out like a light. Sleep

Still hanging out with LaJay and taking pictures that I'll share if I can stay up one night long enough to post.

I'll catch up with everyone soon...thanks for the well wishes and for stopping by!!

TTYL sunny
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th February 2011, 2:43 pm

Get well soon KNH!

I haven't been at my best either, especially with the weather changing so much. Hot sunny one day , warm flower another day then cold santa the next.

I can hear my Gma now, "I don't care how hot it is, you betta keep somethin on them arms. This is sick weather!" lol!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st February 2011, 6:41 am

I saw Xander Wednesday at Bible Study. Oh and yea your shirt came in but she hasn't given it to me yet. She probably will bring it to church on this Wed. Then just call me and we'll meet up.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd February 2011, 9:45 am

Well...I'm back to normal now, and I haven't had much to update. However, I thought I would cruise through here and see what's going on in my own thread!! Well...it's quiet over here, and I guess I'll leave a picture or two...

I had a ball with La Jay last week, but by Friday I was so over all that hair!! I took her off while driving home Friday after work. Forgot that I had to go to Sally's affraid However, I keep some kind of hair tool in my car (I never did this before going natural) anyway...I put my band on and in Sally I went. I'm wearing a puff twist style which I'm sure I've posted before, so I will not leave a picture of that. however I will share a couple of pictures from last week.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Dsci1322

Finally figured out how to take B&W pictures.....lol
KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 10 Dsci1410

Well ladies that's all...I will be all twisted up by Thursday and back on track.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd February 2011, 10:37 am

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Take care.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd February 2011, 10:39 am

Hey KNH love the B&W pic!! I am happy you are back to normal!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 22nd February 2011, 5:28 pm

I am so ready to see penny. We want penny! we want penny! afro
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 22nd February 2011, 10:27 pm

There's no bible study tomorrow... so perhaps we will have to wait till sunday
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd February 2011, 1:51 am

love the b&w avi Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 23rd February 2011, 10:36 am

I didn't know you were feeling that sick. I'm glad that you're better now though. I will be using my tangle teezer on Friday and I'm so excited! Thanks again!

Oh, and I'm glad you cut that wig down...I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face if you walked up to me with all that hair on top of your head! lol
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 23rd February 2011, 4:16 pm

KNH, you made La Jay look so good I went out and got one of my own! I can't wait to try her out! Glad you're feeling better too!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd February 2011, 7:07 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:I'm glad you are feeling better.

Take care.

Thanks BBella!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey KNH love the B&W pic!! I am happy you are back to normal!!

Hey Sweet...I thought about you when I took this picture. You always take the best B&W pictures!! I am too...I hate being sick!!

CrissyQ wrote:I am so ready to see penny. We want penny! we want penny! afro

Hey CrissyQ...you are soo funny!!! lol!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:There's no bible study tomorrow... so perhaps we will have to wait till sunday

Hey JnB...I know we are visiting another church tonight. You're not coming? Okay...I'll look for you Sunday!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:love the b&w avi Smile

Hey IB...thanks hon!!!

BajanPrincess82 wrote:I didn't know you were feeling that sick. I'm glad that you're better now though. I will be using my tangle teezer on Friday and I'm so excited! Thanks again!

Oh, and I'm glad you cut that wig down...I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face if you walked up to me with all that hair on top of your head! lol

You are so going to love that Tangle Teezer!!!!

See that is why I like you so...you keep it real and I can tell what you are thinking by looking at your face. LOL Remember when I was suppose to come to church and Xander was sick? Well I was too...we are both doing fine now. Well he's still struggling..whatever this is it takes about 2 1/2 weeks to get over it!!

We need to schedule a girls night or evening out...JnB, KToliver, Mrs Sunshine and her friend (what's her name?)

CocaColaCutie wrote:KNH, you made La Jay look so good I went out and got one of my own! I can't wait to try her out! Glad you're feeling better too!

Hey C-Cube.....I can't wait until you try La Jay. Please post your first impression of her!! I can't wait!! LOL I'm so much better now...I'm so much drama when I'm sick, so I didn't share that (the Drama) with y'all...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 23rd February 2011, 9:24 pm

You know I keeps it real! lol. I just can't see lying to someone when my face tells it all before I open my mouth.

And yes, we definitely need to get together! Oh, and the other girl's name is Paula.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 25th February 2011, 12:37 am

HI KHN,
Just wanted to tell you that your new avi is stunning! And yes, the BSP is great for sealing and I love that it lasts a long time. Glad you are feeling better and woo-hoo for the weight loss .woot!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next