CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

+104
Muz
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Onebyd42
tiashaunteƩ
KeetaRay
DivaDreamgirl
missmoriah
Kea::curls
Karyn
natchralme
nmoultry
coilykinks
LadyMika
juicypeach
atangledmess
AfrikanLatina
AfricanaCurly
j. kinky
jaybella
justicenga
DreamMerchant
mslys09
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curl_Gurl
jlowman1
CocoEuro
SpringCurls
misskris
Fleur
Nikcoils
pie
predestined010
FalconTress
Renny
jeanlouisangel
bholmes87
Butterfly125
Sebastain13
MissyCee
NhappyJackie
Freestyles
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
crimsonpeach
summerbreeze76
Umph
dajewel
mrsmackey
nattyblog
FemmeFox
Smooth Jazz Luvr
newcurlieque
CrissyQ
CurlyNMixed
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
PaganWifey
mstokes2008
mizcreativelyme
CocaColaCutie
thetiffany
rayray19
naturallychelsea
naturallynola
LaToya28
freckledmom4
DvaAuNaturel
exhale1913
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
cyclingchick
kinksncurls
Ebbz
curlya
Ladybug83
oooop2
KinkyNappyHappy
kim
MomnWife
Thinice
Buttercup76
xtremelyperfect
priceless
ChrsLvsBks
Notthecoolmom
SheeTacular
TheRYL1
BlondeByDesire
queenshakirah
BrownSkinDiva
Treece
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
krazy coils
wyldhoney
Intelligentbeauty
fanmnatirel
NubieNatty
iri9109
SisterBoyd
CurlsGalore
CurlyChefRobin
deeply_rooted_chick
Lynnieluve
108 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by Lynnieluve 19th October 2010, 11:50 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:5k wow...you're doing it...I'm saving for a tricycle (yes for myself)...we may get little bit one for Christmas, but that will be my exercise. I'm hoping it will be better on my hips.

Little man in school and going potty cheers I'm sure you are a proud mama

Yes I am a proud momma!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by wyldhoney 20th October 2010, 5:14 am

lynn, congratulations on the 5k! i'm so proud; that's a huge accomplishment!

I'm sure that next time you'll be much better prepared. I know you'll use the lessons from this time around to improve and push forward.

And I'm thrilled to hear that your little guy is making progress with potty and school. He sounds like a happy and well adjusted kid. Great job!
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th October 2010, 10:38 am

It's great to hear of your and your son's accomplishments. Congrats on training for, starting and finishing your 5K! When is the next one? I heard they can be addictive.

Underwear and interest in other kids for your "love bug" I know makes you feel good.

I checked out WestNdianBeauty (sp?) as well. Did you check out the link to the fotki she wrote about with the beautiful and shiny flat-ironed natural hair? What I got from it was to ensure your hair is well moisturized and not to use oil when flat ironing or blowdrying. I think it is also important to do a protein treatment for strength.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th October 2010, 12:03 pm

Congratulations on the 5K! Your hair is looking fabulous as always.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 20th October 2010, 12:33 pm

Hey Lynnie...

Congrats on your 5K! For your next race (see how I just threw that in there?), get yourself one of those runner's waist pouches (I don't know the name, but you can find them in sporting goods/runners stores)...has pockets and spaces to hold bottles of water at your waist...like a gun-slinger! Very Happy

I know it feels good to see your son make leaps & bounds! Amen! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st October 2010, 11:04 am

congrats on the 5k race! i love the pics and yes u had alot goin on! thats how i used to be on the bridge til i realized that i had a crossover bag in my trunk hidin out. i need to have my hands free so i can only imagine how ruff that was for you!

yay...lovebug will be in boxers before we know it. i actually like the boxer briefs on mason even though he got lil toothpick legs Neutral im glad he's enjoyin school, even wit bein social sometimes u just dont feel like bein bothered cuz thats how i am!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st October 2010, 11:24 am

You go Ms Lynn! 5k run!! Outstanding! I am so happy to read all the goodness with your little prince, it just warms my heart! And that hair right there!the best as usual!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 21st October 2010, 12:29 pm

congrats on the 5k i been saying i am going to do one but keep punking out before the date. i will get there one day. love the hair
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th October 2010, 12:16 am

wyldhoney wrote:lynn, congratulations on the 5k! i'm so proud; that's a huge accomplishment!

I'm sure that next time you'll be much better prepared. I know you'll use the lessons from this time around to improve and push forward.

And I'm thrilled to hear that your little guy is making progress with potty and school. He sounds like a happy and well adjusted kid. Great job!

Thanks!! Yes, my love bug is growing up.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:It's great to hear of your and your son's accomplishments. Congrats on training for, starting and finishing your 5K! When is the next one? I heard they can be addictive.

Underwear and interest in other kids for your "love bug" I know makes you feel good.

I checked out WestNdianBeauty (sp?) as well. Did you check out the link to the fotki she wrote about with the beautiful and shiny flat-ironed natural hair? What I got from it was to ensure your hair is well moisturized and not to use oil when flat ironing or blowdrying. I think it is also important to do a protein treatment for strength.

Thanks!! I have to check to see when I can do another. Hopefully before the end of the year.

I follow WestndnBeautyy's blog. I read about the shiny hair!! I have been using the homemade moisturizing conditioner she got from another youtuber (forgot her name) for the last two washes. Hopefully by the time I flat iron my hair, my moisture levels will be perfect so I can have shiny hair too. LOL!!!

Where did you purchase your Nexxus Emergencee?

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on the 5K! Your hair is looking fabulous as always.

Thanks!! Very Happy

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Lynnie...

Congrats on your 5K! For your next race (see how I just threw that in there?), get yourself one of those runner's waist pouches (I don't know the name, but you can find them in sporting goods/runners stores)...has pockets and spaces to hold bottles of water at your waist...like a gun-slinger! Very Happy

I know it feels good to see your son make leaps & bounds! Amen! ;-)

Thanks!!

A FANNIE PACK?!!! I'll pass!! Laughing Next time I will leave all that stuff in the car.

NubieNatty wrote:congrats on the 5k race! i love the pics and yes u had alot goin on! thats how i used to be on the bridge til i realized that i had a crossover bag in my trunk hidin out. i need to have my hands free so i can only imagine how ruff that was for you!

yay...lovebug will be in boxers before we know it. i actually like the boxer briefs on mason even though he got lil toothpick legs Neutral im glad he's enjoyin school, even wit bein social sometimes u just dont feel like bein bothered cuz thats how i am!

Thanks!! I didnt know they made boxer briefs that small. Laughing I will have to get him some. Do they have characters on them?

He never showed interest in children his age before he started going to his new school. Children with autism are awkward socially so him showing interest in other children makes me SO happy. One step closer to becoming a socially butterfly Wink

sweetdrk1 wrote:You go Ms Lynn! 5k run!! Outstanding! I am so happy to read all the goodness with your little prince, it just warms my heart! And that hair right there!the best as usual!

Thanks Sweet!! Very Happy

priceless wrote:congrats on the 5k i been saying i am going to do one but keep punking out before the date. i will get there one day. love the hair

Thanks!!! No more punking out!! Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 24th October 2010, 1:48 am

Yay! Congrats on the 5k Lynnie! I need to get my butt into gear again. Sigh. Anywhoo I can't believe you got to meet Patrick. That musta been fun! I'm a HUGE biggest loser fan, hehehe...

Roxie looks FABULOUS as usual. And what's that? You're gonna flat iron? So jealous! Can't wait to see it. Smile
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 24th October 2010, 1:28 pm

Hey Lynnie,

LOL @Fannie pack!I have one of those crossover bags that Nubie mentioned. It has one strap and it goes behind your back like a backpack but its not that large, its probably a little bigger than a fannie pack. I use this when I workout outside to hold my keys and cellphone and I think I found mine at TJmaxx.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th October 2010, 10:11 pm

xtremelyperfect wrote:Yay! Congrats on the 5k Lynnie! I need to get my butt into gear again. Sigh. Anywhoo I can't believe you got to meet Patrick. That musta been fun! I'm a HUGE biggest loser fan, hehehe...

Roxie looks FABULOUS as usual. And what's that? You're gonna flat iron? So jealous! Can't wait to see it. Smile

Thanks!!

krazy coils wrote:Hey Lynnie,

LOL @Fannie pack!I have one of those crossover bags that Nubie mentioned. It has one strap and it goes behind your back like a backpack but its not that large, its probably a little bigger than a fannie pack. I use this when I workout outside to hold my keys and cellphone and I think I found mine at TJmaxx.

Do you run with it?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 26th October 2010, 6:05 pm

Lynnie - love the avi!!! Cute headband!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th October 2010, 11:42 pm

Thanks!!! CurlyNMixed made it!! She's selling them. Check out the Business Spotlight thread.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th October 2010, 11:55 pm

Day One of my twist out with crochet flowers

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6018

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6019

Day Two - Twist out

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6020

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6021

Day Three - Twist out

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6022

Day Three - Twist out with flowers added to the headband

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6114

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Img_6115

The hair candy was made by CurlNMixed.

I am now on Day Four of the twist out. It's still in a puff. Roxie needs to be washed but I just dont know when would be a good time. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow or Thursday. I'm not sure what style I will be doing. If the weather cooperates, I may flat iron it.

That's all for now. Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 27th October 2010, 7:58 am

Beautiful twistout! great definition on day 1, and i love how it got fluffier without totally frizzing out.

What did you do to maintain it?
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 27th October 2010, 8:10 am

Hey Lynnie

Your twistout is gorgeous and I love the hair candy! Yes I run with the crossover bag I mentioned. I ran a 5k a year ago and this was what I used to hold all of my personal items.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by queenshakirah 27th October 2010, 9:48 am

B E A Utiful!!!
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th October 2010, 10:47 am

wyldhoney wrote:

Beautiful twistout! great definition on day 1, and i love how it got fluffier without totally frizzing out.

What did you do to maintain it?

Thanks! Very Happy I retwisted on the night of Day 2 hair.

krazy coils wrote:Hey Lynnie

Your twistout is gorgeous and I love the hair candy! Yes I run with the crossover bag I mentioned. I ran a 5k a year ago and this was what I used to hold all of my personal items.

Thanks!! I will look around for one of those bags.

queenshakirah wrote:B E A Utiful!!!

Thanks!! Smile
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th October 2010, 11:01 am

That twist out just kept growing and growing! It's looks fab!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttercup76 27th October 2010, 12:08 pm

Nice Lynn.... Lovin your twistout
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th October 2010, 2:57 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:That twist out just kept growing and growing! It's looks fab!

Buttercup76 wrote:Nice Lynn.... Lovin your twistout

Thanks!!! Very Happy
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th October 2010, 8:14 pm

Today was WASH DAY finally!!

- Pre pooed using homemade moisturizing mixture with heat for 20 mins

- Detangled with wide tooth comb and denman

- Shampooed with KBB Conditioning shampoo with hair in twist

- Applied Nexxus Emergencee for about 10 mins and rinsed

- Deep conditioned with Shea Moisture Deep Tx Masque with heat for 30 mins

- Applied Kimmaytube leave in and shikakai oil and put hair in medium twist

THANK YOU NUBIE FOR PUTTING ME ON TO SHIKAKAI OIL!!! Roxie is blinging!!! LOL!!

I have a confession. PJ confession that is. Since the last time I said I wouldnt purchase anything til Black Friday, I have purchased 2 bottles of KCKT, a sample pack from KBN and Nexxus Emergencee. Embarassed My plan ONCE AGAIN is not to purchase anything else until Black Friday.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, here are some length check comparison pics. The first one is from April 2010 and the other one is from today. So that is a 6 month comparison. Roxie is so close to APL. This is the longest my hair has EVER been!!!

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 3 Comic-p

That's all for now!! Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinice 28th October 2010, 8:35 pm

Grow Roxie Grow! Cheers!!
Thinice
Thinice

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 28th October 2010, 8:35 pm

looking good
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next