CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

+104
Muz
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Onebyd42
tiashaunteƩ
KeetaRay
DivaDreamgirl
missmoriah
Kea::curls
Karyn
natchralme
nmoultry
coilykinks
LadyMika
juicypeach
atangledmess
AfrikanLatina
AfricanaCurly
j. kinky
jaybella
justicenga
DreamMerchant
mslys09
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curl_Gurl
jlowman1
CocoEuro
SpringCurls
misskris
Fleur
Nikcoils
pie
predestined010
FalconTress
Renny
jeanlouisangel
bholmes87
Butterfly125
Sebastain13
MissyCee
NhappyJackie
Freestyles
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
crimsonpeach
summerbreeze76
Umph
dajewel
mrsmackey
nattyblog
FemmeFox
Smooth Jazz Luvr
newcurlieque
CrissyQ
CurlyNMixed
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
PaganWifey
mstokes2008
mizcreativelyme
CocaColaCutie
thetiffany
rayray19
naturallychelsea
naturallynola
LaToya28
freckledmom4
DvaAuNaturel
exhale1913
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
cyclingchick
kinksncurls
Ebbz
curlya
Ladybug83
oooop2
KinkyNappyHappy
kim
MomnWife
Thinice
Buttercup76
xtremelyperfect
priceless
ChrsLvsBks
Notthecoolmom
SheeTacular
TheRYL1
BlondeByDesire
queenshakirah
BrownSkinDiva
Treece
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
krazy coils
wyldhoney
Intelligentbeauty
fanmnatirel
NubieNatty
iri9109
SisterBoyd
CurlsGalore
CurlyChefRobin
deeply_rooted_chick
Lynnieluve
108 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by Lynnieluve 24th December 2010, 11:56 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I am happy you have your stuff! Why did it take so long, was it sold out?

No. It was ordered on Cyber Monday.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by Lynnieluve 24th December 2010, 11:56 am

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Your twists are fricking wonderful as always! have a great christmas

Thanks! Smile
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 24th December 2010, 2:46 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I am happy you have your stuff! Why did it take so long, was it sold out?

I'm with Sweet...why so long? Did you have a "chat" with customer service? Hope so.
---Reese afro
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 24th December 2010, 3:52 pm

Hey Lynnie,
Just stopping by the say MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year to you and your family. Glad you finally got your products Smile
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 27th December 2010, 7:07 am

Your hairstyles are always amazing!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th December 2010, 9:32 am

WOW...so you just got your HairVeda products? Well that only took about a month...LOL

Can't wait for your review. I've been curious about HairVeda for a long time!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 27th December 2010, 8:47 pm

Your updo is gorgeous. I look forward to hearing what you think of Hairveda.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th December 2010, 10:35 pm

Thanks everyone!! @ Freestyles - no I didnt have a chat with Hairveda. I expected it being I ordered on Cyber Monday....still no excuse though.

I've been under the weather so I didnt take a pic my Christmas style. It wasnt nothing special. Just a shrunken twist out. I went to the doctor today....I have a sinus infection so I wont be washing Roxie until next year. Laughing

I am currently wearing a bantu knot out....inspired by Naptural85. I did more knots than she did so the set came out with tight curls.....cute but tight curls. Today is 2nd day hair....I just put on a headband. I will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow.

I washed my hair last Wednesday. I used Darcy B's Deep Conditioning Mask again. I love the way Roxie feels when I put it on and I like that is absorb into my hair but it's not great for detangling and when I rinse it out of my hair....it doesnt feel moisturized to me. I didnt use my usual shampoo (used KBB shampoo bar this time) and I used a different conditioner (YTC and VO5 mixed - trying to use it up). I want to give Darcy B's a fair chance so the next time I use my staple products, I will try it again.

Next wash day I will be using Hairveda's line of products since I have just about the entire line...LOL!!

That's all for now!!

cherry
Have a safe and Happy New Year!!! cherry
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th December 2010, 10:46 pm

Feel better my friend! I bt that knot out feels good!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 27th December 2010, 11:04 pm

@ Lynnie

I've had the same experience with Darcy's DC. It goes on like silk and washes out well but my hair does not feel good after rinsing it out. I also dentangle b4 putting the DC in so my hair is tangle free, after the DC i can hear my hair almost like it is snapping. Ive used it twice and with the same results. Im going to give it one more chance b4 i decide it doesnt work well for me. I still have not found anything that DC like Sheamoisture. I too have to try several more products, maybe one of them will work. I have Hairveda, Shescentit and one other i cant remember the name of. It will be interesting to see what you think the 2nd time around.

On another note i like DC daily leave in and the Vanilla styling cream.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th December 2010, 11:05 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Feel better my friend! I bt that knot out feels good!

Thanks Sweet!! That shot has me feeling better already. Now I'll be happy when Hubby starts feeling better. He goes to the doctor tomorrow.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th December 2010, 11:18 pm

summerbreeze76 wrote:@ Lynnie

I've had the same experience with Darcy's DC. It goes on like silk and washes out well but my hair does not feel good after rinsing it out. I also dentangle b4 putting the DC in so my hair is tangle free, after the DC i can hear my hair almost like it is snapping. Ive used it twice and with the same results. Im going to give it one more chance b4 i decide it doesnt work well for me. I still have not found anything that DC like Sheamoisture. I too have to try several more products, maybe one of them will work. I have Hairveda, Shescentit and one other i cant remember the name of. It will be interesting to see what you think the 2nd time around.

On another note i like DC daily leave in and the Vanilla styling cream.

That was my second time using it too. You would think after deep conditioning with heat for 20 mins, detangling would be a breeze....at least that's what I thought.

I chose to use my Hairveda stuff next because some of my stuff has a shelf life of 4-6 months. I will be using the shampoo, conditioner, 2 step protein treatment and the deep conditioner....I think. Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th December 2010, 11:22 pm

Ok, here are the pics of the two strand flat twist bantu knot out inspired by Naptural85.

You can see in the pics that around the sides, I did more twist than in the back/center of my head. The curls are looser in the center.

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Img_6616

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Img_6617

I'm not sure how I will wear it for New Year's Eve....I will be at the church house. I was thinking of trying the BKO again but will less twist.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 27th December 2010, 11:29 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Ok, here are the pics of the two strand flat twist bantu knot out inspired by Naptural85.

You can see in the pics that around the sides, I did more twist than in the back/center of my head. The curls are looser in the center.

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Img_6616

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 19 Img_6617

I'm not sure how I will wear it for New Year's Eve....I will be at the church house. I was thinking of trying the BKO again but will less twist.

I did the same style for my Christmas hair, but mine did not come out as well. I didn't smooth the twists our enough. I had a lot of frizz mixed in. I liked it enough that I will try it again.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 27th December 2010, 11:36 pm

Your hair came out nicely...hope you and hubby feel better soon! Is lil man sick too?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th December 2010, 12:02 am

LaToya28 wrote:Your hair came out nicely...hope you and hubby feel better soon! Is lil man sick too?

Thanks and thanks!! My lovebug was sick last week. He had an ear infection and congestion. He's much better now.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 28th December 2010, 12:05 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Your hair came out nicely...hope you and hubby feel better soon! Is lil man sick too?

Thanks and thanks!! My lovebug was sick last week. He had an ear infection and congestion. He's much better now.

Poor baby...glad he's better though.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th December 2010, 12:09 am

Lynn I will take your Darcy's too! Lol Sasha loves it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th December 2010, 12:10 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Lynn I will take your Darcy's too! Lol Sasha loves it!

If it doesnt work after another try, it's all yours!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by thetiffany 28th December 2010, 1:18 am

i love your hair! you did a great job with the twist/bantu knot style. Hope you are feeling better soon Smile
thetiffany
thetiffany

http://embracingmycurly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th December 2010, 2:01 am

Thanks MomnWife and theTiffany!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th December 2010, 4:22 am

feel better, girlfriend!! i am completely under the weather myself. hit me like a ton of bricks.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 28th December 2010, 9:57 am

Hope you're feeling better Lynnie! Love the bantu twistout.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th December 2010, 10:46 am

Feel better soon ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th December 2010, 11:21 am

Thanks IB, KrazyCoils and BBD!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next