CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 11 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 12:09 am

NubieNatty wrote:red....DONT DO IT...do not engage her addiction!

KNH STAND BACK **guarding reds** DONT WORRY BOUT HOW MUCH SHE GOT...WORRY BOUT YO' SELF!!

I'm trying...but Red know she is wrong for poppin in here and not telling me what she's got!!!

LET HER GO NUBIE!!! RED...DON'T LISTEN TO NUBIE.......I GOTTA KNOW...I JUST GOTTA KNOW.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 11 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd August 2010, 12:12 am

KNH STAND BACK **guarding reds** DONT WORRY BOUT HOW MUCH SHE GOT...WORRY BOUT YO' SELF!!
LMAO!!! That's too funny!

4 bottles of YTCucumbers (It was $2.99 a bottle at Ross and I can NEVER find it at Ross so I stocked up!)
2 bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk
2 bottles of Giovanni Direct Leave In
The Giovanni was on sale for $4.99 a bottle at Whole Foods last month. I may give away a bottle of Giovanni to a girl I'm mentoring.

I am not looking to buy any additional bottles of conditioner for a few months
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 12:13 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey KNH! You got the defining whip huh? Hope you like it. I love it. Still. Will probably buy more when the jar I have runs out. I have figured out that it lasts as long as I don't wash it out. That makes me happy.

So, new job, 1/2 empty house! Whatcha gonna do with yourself?

Hey Poectic...

Yes, I finally got the defining whip...don't buy it cause if I don't like it..you can have it. I'm not keeping anymore products I don't like. If I try it twice and can make it work for me...its going to someone that can use it!!

New job is going great...got a co-worker might be a nut, but for the most part I love it!

1/2 empty house...girl I seem to be busier with 1 than I was with 2!! I'm so confused...I thought things were going to slow down!! SMH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd August 2010, 12:16 am

ok reds thats not THAT bad plus u did mention givin one away to ur mentor...umm knh...NO!! when u get down to 3 bottles u still have time to run out for more cuz ur NOT gonna use up those last 3 bottles within a week....NEXT excuse PLEASE!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 12:20 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:

4 bottles of YTCucumbers (It was $2.99 a bottle at Ross and I can NEVER find it at Ross so I stocked up!)
The Giovanni was on sale for $4.99 a bottle at Whole Foods last month. I may give away a bottle of Giovanni to a girl I'm mentoring.

Thanks Red for getting pass Nubie and sharing your conditioners. So you are not going to buy any conditioner for a few months..well have you seen this website?

http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/giovanni-direct-leave-in-conditioner-1-2-1-1-1-1/

Girl you can get a liter of giovanni for $12.99!! I'm not sure who's thread I got this link from...but I was too excited!!

Just had to share!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 12:24 am

NubieNatty wrote:ok reds thats not THAT bad plus u did mention givin one away to ur mentor...umm knh...NO!! when u get down to 3 bottles u still have time to run out for more cuz ur NOT gonna use up those last 3 bottles within a week....NEXT excuse PLEASE!!

I am giving away stuff!!! Just NOT conditioner!!! LOL I do have an addiction...**sigh** I think like with most addiction you have to want help. I think I want help, but everyone that can help me does not live here in Houston!!! So what am I to do?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd August 2010, 12:35 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:

Thanks Red for getting pass Nubie and sharing your conditioners. So you are not going to buy any conditioner for a few months..well have you seen this website?

http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/giovanni-direct-leave-in-conditioner-1-2-1-1-1-1/

Girl you can get a liter of giovanni for $12.99!! I'm not sure who's thread I got this link from...but I was too excited!!

Just had to share!!!

Hmm.... then I'll only have to buy it once a year....
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd August 2010, 12:36 am

u are soooooooo wrong Mad a whole LITER!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd August 2010, 12:39 am

dance
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 1:15 am

So...its been a long week. I've been missing a lot here on CS, but I'm going to get caught up

I really like my new department...it is quiet and very professional. I guess that might sound strange, but I've been working in a hospital setting for the last 13 years, and I've found the environment to be very relaxed in an unprofessional kinda of way. It's not bad, but just different.

I haven't met a lot of people...that's just how quiet it is; however, the team I'm on only consist of 4 people including myself and my manager. The other accountant is an interesting young lady. My second day she took it upon herself to give me a run down on everyone in the department. When she was done I was looking at her like this... Suspect

The third day she didn't say 2 words to me...and then Friday she came into my office to check on me and ask me if I was okay Thursday? I looked at her like this Suspect and I said...no I was fine, but I was thinking omgoodness this girl is a NUT for real!! LOL Other than that things are going great!!!

Health: Well...I only made it to the fitness center 2x's this past week. So I had a long talk with Xander and we when over our schedule. I have to get back to my classes, and we have to work things out with my class time and his school schedule.

Hair: I am sitting here right now with a protein conditioner on my head.
As busy as I've been, I haven't had a chance to twist and pin up my hair. I've got to get back to that soon...Penny is not enjoying being in a puff and she is sort of dry right now?

I have a lot of things going on now with both of my son's activities. I'll keep you guys posted. I may not get to get on much during the week, but I'll and get caught up on the weekend.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

KNH

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 1:15 am

NubieNatty wrote:u are soooooooo wrong Mad a whole LITER!!!

WhosThatRedHead wrote: dance

lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 1:16 am

Title Change....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 9:54 am

Good Morning!!

Just sitting here thinking about how I want to style my hair. Since I did a overnight DC...I don't have time to twist..so I guess I'll be rocking a puff again this week.

We have our back to school youth church service today, so I got up early this morning and put my meat on to cook. I hate using my oven after 10am during the summer....it makes my house too hot!!

After church I have a baby shower to attend, but I'm not going. I'll send the gift, but I'm coming home to finish my dinner. I plan to get organized so Xander and I can have a great first week of school. I plan to take him to the movies this afternoon to see Lottery Ticket!! **not my choice, but next week it will be Takers** Come home make some fresh chicken salad for my lunch next week, and relax for the rest of the evening.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...I'll be back to see what everyone is doing later!!

KNH

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 22nd August 2010, 10:21 am

Hey KNH I hear you about the oven in the summer time. I cant stand to turn mine on but I know we got to eat. I took some chicken out this morning and it was solid! Victor rented a movie last night (Hot Tub Time Machine) from the red box so we have to watch it today.

My plan is to do my cassia and twist back up, if I dont twist tonigh then tomorrow. Girl you and your products, remember to keep me in mind. Hope you have a productive day.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 22nd August 2010, 10:43 am

Hey KNH,
Just stopping by to say hi. Wow, your niece and newphew are 16 and 20, umh yeah I would've been annoyed too...they're just about grown.

I'm envying your inches lost, I think that's better right? So much info I get confused.

Hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy your Sunday.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 22nd August 2010, 1:19 pm

Hey KNH,

I am sitting here cracking up at you justifying buying more conditioner Smile . Well I know who to come to if I ever run out! I thought I was a conditioner fiend but you and WTRH have me beat.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd August 2010, 1:28 am

CrissyQ wrote:Hey KNH I hear you about the oven in the summer time. I cant stand to turn mine on but I know we got to eat. I took some chicken out this morning and it was solid! Victor rented a movie last night (Hot Tub Time Machine) from the red box so we have to watch it today.

My plan is to do my cassia and twist back up, if I dont twist tonigh then tomorrow. Girl you and your products, remember to keep me in mind. Hope you have a productive day.

Hey Crissy...

I cook in the crock pot as well; however, I've only been able to master a roast. I must try chicken next time!!

Hope you enjoyed the movie!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd August 2010, 1:30 am

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH,

I am sitting here cracking up at you justifying buying more conditioner Smile . Well I know who to come to if I ever run out! I thought I was a conditioner fiend but you and WTRH have me beat.

Hey KC...

I guess I'm the conditioner queen..SMH. I'll stop soon...LOL I hope!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd August 2010, 1:32 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey KNH,
Just stopping by to say hi. Wow, your niece and newphew are 16 and 20, umh yeah I would've been annoyed too...they're just about grown.

I'm envying your inches lost, I think that's better right? So much info I get confused.

Hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy your Sunday.

Hey Dva...

Glad you stopped by....yeah my niece and nephew are too old for that crap they pulled, but I really contributed that madness to my sister-in-law. She was chatting with them on FB like she had to check on them with me...SMH. Glad that they are gone, and I hope my brother's next visit will be without his family. I'm sorry if that sound ugly, but its a long story and it just easier when he visits alone!!

I don't mind inches..but I would love to drop about 5 pounds this week...LOL

Have a great week, and keep up with your walking!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd August 2010, 1:38 am

So...I'm about to turn in for the night, but I thought I would check in my own thread. Tomorrow is the first day of school and the madness begins. Xander has football games every Thursday now, and I'll be going to see my oldest son perform with LSU's band at least once a month now.

Between their school activities, church activities and work I'll be a busy sister!

So...I decided to co-wash and twist Penny back up. She had been out a little over a week, and I need to get her back into a protective style!! I'll try and do better with taking pictures this week...

I made some more EcoCustard and this time I used Ecostyler gel, castor oil, jojoba oil and EVOO. Made enough to last a very long time.....

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 23rd August 2010, 1:45 pm

I am hollering!! You, Red and Nubie are hilarious!! lol!

The chick at your job does sound a little off. Keep an eye on her for real. Suspect

And so you twisted up? Can't wait to see your pics!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th August 2010, 7:22 am

nattyblog wrote:I am hollering!! You, Red and Nubie are hilarious!! lol!

The chick at your job does sound a little off. Keep an eye on her for real. Suspect

And so you twisted up? Can't wait to see your pics!!

lol! I know...Red and Nubie are crazy...LOL I guess I am really a conditioner addict...bought another bottle of Giovanna SS Sunday. It was the first time I found some at Marshall's. What a deal...I just couldn't pass it up. However, I so done now.... Neutral

Yeah...I will be keeping my eye on her. She very interesting... Suspect

Pictures coming...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th August 2010, 7:24 am

Morning Ladies....

Well the first day of school when off without a hitch. As expected they really messed up Xander's schedule. I had a meeting with everyone at that school concerning his schedule...so tell me why they placed him in the classed they wanted him to have? No I'm so irritated right now...**sigh**

Anywho......Penny is still twisted, and I'm headed out right now to go workout!!

I'll check back later!!

Have a great day y'all
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 24th August 2010, 7:52 am

Good morning KNH,

Stopping through to say Hi!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 24th August 2010, 8:55 am

You just had to buy the bottle of conditioner huh?? Lol

Sorry about your son's schedule. I remember my schedule getting jacked up.... not fun.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next