CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

+65
PaganWifey
cyclingchick
Buttercup76
iri9109
nattyblog
priceless
QuietButterfly
raina
swoodward
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
NylaCoils
jlowman1
LadyMika
Pi*Jay
TheRYL1
Curly_Aquarius
NhappyJackie
poeticlyspkng
missmoriah
Karyn
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
Winnielours
MellowOne
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LaToya28
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
MahoganyCurls
blondie
Cherry: extraordinary!
CocoEuro
StephanieB
KinkyNappyHappy
Pinkrage
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
tiashaunteé
Juices-n-Berries
Intelligentbeauty
DanceOnTheSkylines
Lynnieluve
Freestyles
mojitochica
curlykinks
LilMsPuddles
HumanNature
beautifuleyez
truet
A85
AfrikanLatina
divadr175
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
ChrsLvsBks
Blackbeauty
dajewel
BindyMac08
SheeTacular
69 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 17 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by sweetdrk1 4th April 2010, 1:06 pm

Happy Easter Shee!

I am sure you are singing your face off right now. Happy Easter!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 17 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by CocaColaCutie 5th April 2010, 10:55 am

Happy Easter Monday Shee!!! One million thanks to you for sharing Eco Custard with me!!! I got some fab hair using it for a twistout! Huge hugs!!!

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 17 S7301734

Don't want to load up your thread with pics of me so stop by mine to see how I got to day 3 hair!!! Again huge thanks sis!! Huge thanks!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th April 2010, 11:05 am

Good Morning Shee!!

CCC I am headed to see more, looking good!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 5th April 2010, 1:59 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:I know what you mean about checkin in on everybody's thread. But I try my best too because it's fun but sometimes miss folks...lol. But you have to prioritize, definitely.

Love the new avatar!!!
Thanks IB!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey Shee, just passing through ...

Happy Friday ....

I hope you enjoyed ur weekend
Thanks for stopping by I may need you to tutor me in doing twists. :-)

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your hair is looking good. I love the avatar. The three strand twist out was what's up, LOL--showing my age. Any way, I did a bentonite clay treatment the other day. Did your hair feel different afterward? If so, can you describe the feeling?

Enjoy tomorrow and Resurrection Sunday!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Oh yeah, I love the avatar. You look like you were saying, "How You Doin'?" like Wendy Williams.

LOL @Showing my age. Lady you look as young or younger than me..don't play!!

I felt really softer well maybe silkier and manageable(for lack of a better word). easier to comb but twisting was harder because I had so much curl definition..lol.
Thanks!! I like the avatar too. Nasty food and weird people but I still had a good time..lol

I hope you enjoyed Easter Holiday!!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning Shee

Just stoppin by to say hi...and to see if you had a chance to post a picture of you three strand twist.

Do you want to go red with permanent color?

Hope you enjoy your Easter and your curls!!

KNH

Hi KNH,
I'm not sure. My stylist usually did rinses on me when I was relaxed and because my hair is fine and very fragile she warned me against permanent colors. I want the color but not at the expense of my hair. I have been working hard to recover lost hair already so I don't want to have to start over.

I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Happy Easter Shee!

I am sure you are singing your face off right now. Happy Easter!

I hope you enjoyed your Easter!!! I did not sing at all yesterday! I wasn't feeling well I barely made it to church. I went in took care of some business and listened to the children. I heard half of the Sermon then I hid behind my finger and bounced..lol. I was posted up on the couch medicated all evening.

CocaColaCutie wrote:Happy Easter Monday Shee!!! One million thanks to you for sharing Eco Custard with me!!! I got some fab hair using it for a twistout! Huge hugs!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/52/43/35/s7301734.jpg" alt="" />

Don't want to load up your thread with pics of me so stop by mine to see how I got to day 3 hair!!! Again huge thanks sis!! Huge thanks!!

Happy Easter Monday CCC!! You are so welcome! I am so glad you like it. Hugs back at you. I love the pic!! You have beautiful hair. I will be stalking your thread shortly.

Word of warning I tried the Eco Styler without measuring and used too much oil then I ran out of Olive oil eco so i subbed with clear Eco....can we say crunch city...but I fixed that by adding activator gel. So I think its best to always measure and just use the olive oil Eco.

sweetdrk1 wrote:Good Morning Shee!!

CCC I am headed to see more, looking good!

Good morning Sweet!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th April 2010, 9:33 am

I PMed you.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th April 2010, 11:32 am

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:

Happy Easter Monday CCC!! You are so welcome! I am so glad you like it. Hugs back at you. I love the pic!! You have beautiful hair. I will be stalking your thread shortly.

Word of warning I tried the Eco Styler without measuring and used too much oil then I ran out of Olive oil eco so i subbed with clear Eco....can we say crunch city...but I fixed that by adding activator gel. So I think its best to always measure and just use the olive oil Eco.

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the warning! I have a huge tub of curl activator gel I need to do something with.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 6th April 2010, 11:36 pm

I won Citrus Bliss Hair & Body butter from Koils by Nature on Facebook today!! Yay!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th April 2010, 11:47 pm

congrats!!! ur gonna LOVE it. i love my pammy pie and i actually need to try her seasonal scent of her butter in mango AND her new gel she revised.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th April 2010, 12:07 am

Congrats!! That is what I wanted at the show but she was out of it. Tell me how it is so I can order it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th April 2010, 1:47 am

Congratulations!!! I missed that give away. I guess because I am always on here. I gotta start hanging on FB again. LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 7th April 2010, 1:52 am

Congrats on the win!!!
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 7th April 2010, 2:11 am

Congrats Shee.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th April 2010, 2:08 pm

NubieNatty wrote:congrats!!! ur gonna LOVE it. i love my pammy pie and i actually need to try her seasonal scent of her butter in mango AND her new gel she revised.
I was wanting to try it but since my challenge is over it's on and pop locking...lol

sweetdrk1 wrote:Congrats!! That is what I wanted at the show but she was out of it. Tell me how it is so I can order it!
Thanks, I will let you know.

Lynnieluve wrote:Congratulations!!! I missed that give away. I guess because I am always on here. I gotta start hanging on FB again. LOL!!
Thanks!! I know, right!! I am a CN Addict and proud of it..lol. I am usually hours late when I see the giveaways on FB. Actually the B&B thread was the first Natural Hair Challenge or giveaway that I won!!

Winnielours wrote:Congrats on the win!!!
Thanks!! Welcome back!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats Shee.
Thanks!! I PM'd you.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th April 2010, 2:17 pm

Congratulations Shee!!! Question...what is your Eco Custard recipe? Just curious...CCC has an awesome twist out using it!!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 7th April 2010, 2:39 pm

woot! CONGRATULATIONS Mamma Shee Razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th April 2010, 1:07 pm

Congrats on the KBN win! I just finished the last of my butter the other day. I love the smell. I had sweet almond joy.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th April 2010, 1:36 pm

Hi Shee,
Congrats on the Koils by Nature win. That product sounds good. Please tell how you like it. I've been thinking about her eucalyptus gel but haven't ordered yet.

Take care,
~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th April 2010, 6:29 am

Congrats Shee cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th April 2010, 8:22 am

Morning Shee!

Just stoppin by!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 10:07 am

ummm shee...where arrrre yoooooou???

shee: **stalkin fb for more free prizes**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 12:39 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ummm shee...where arrrre yoooooou???

LOL!!! Good morning Shee!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 9th April 2010, 7:06 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Congratulations Shee!!! Question...what is your Eco Custard recipe? Just curious...CCC has an awesome twist out using it!!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

KNH

Take a look Here
bholmes87 wrote:t;]woot! CONGRATULATIONS Mamma Shee Razz

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Congrats on the KBN win! I just finished the last of my butter the other day. I love the smell. I had sweet almond joy.
Thanks!!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hi Shee,
Congrats on the Koils by Nature win. That product sounds good. Please tell how you like it. I've been thinking about her eucalyptus gel but haven't ordered yet.

Take care,
~Dva

Thanks I will let you know. Hopefully it arrives today.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats Shee cheers

Thanks Lady!!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning Shee!

Just stoppin by!!

KNH

Thanks for stopping by

I'm here stalking on my cell not much commenting. I'm internet challenged at home hopefully that will be rectified today!! I'm stalking everywhere for prizes. I likes da free stuff.

sweetdrk1 wrote:

LOL!!! Good morning Shee!
Good morning Sis!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 9th April 2010, 7:09 pm

Hey ladies!! I'm still around. I'm sporting a twist out puff!! I'm currently wishing my hair was thick like lynnie's but it wasn't meant to be. Bald spot is still filling in. I've been using Bee Mine's Mango Growth Serum with sulfur for almost 4 months. It's the best $20 I have spent in a while.

That's it. Hopefully I'll have time to hang with you all in the morning.

Smooches.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 13th April 2010, 3:06 pm

Hola Chicas!!

I wore a twist out Wednesday thru Sunday. According to a lot of people my hair looked good but since I have HIH syndrome No I didn’t like the feel of it so I wanted to wash and twist. Plus I’m on this length retention quest so wearing my fro too many days in a row is a no-no No .

I washed my hair and twisted it on Sunday evening. Well I put some VO5 moisture milks in it to finger detangle when I finished that bottle I used some Triple Tree Treatment from Giovanni. I massaged my scalp and rinsed thoroughly. I used Aussie Moist to detangle with my Denman added some more Giovanni and left on for 30 – 45 minutes.

I rinsed and added some Aussie moist to leave in (which will make a good condish for wash n gos). I applied Koils by Nature Citrus Bliss Hair and Body Butter and modified Eco Custard and did two strand twists. I modified my Eco custard by adding Long Aid Activator Gel. I likey a lot dance . It has the hold but more shine and softness. The ends of my twists look like curly Qs. I will post pics tomorrow.

I have hang time y’all. woot! I think I want to shape it because the back of my hair is a looser curl it looks like its out growing the rest of my hair especially if I’m looking at doing wash and gos. I’ll will have to think some more on it.

Things I’ve learned in this challenge:

1.) Rock a style with confidence even if I’m not feeling it. 9 times out of 10 someone will like it.

2.) I learned how to do my henna and henna glosses.

3.) I learned the benefits of protective styling.

4.) I have learned that even though my family is supportive that its great to have CN ladies that support you and know exactly what I’m talking about and going through.

5.) Learning to accept my hair as is. It’s a process.

6.) Accessories can spruce up any hairdo.

7.) I don’t like twisting my dry hair from a blow out.

8.) That I can have long hair.

9.) Learned how to be gentle with my hair.

10.) I learned how to use less product. (I can be very heavy handed)

I have been thinking hard about doing yarn braids or yarn twists. When I do them it will be after a couple of indigo treatments because I don’t want my hair to be real reddish brown from henna and twisted up with black yarn.

All in all me and Rogue is having a ball. Last night a lady thought I went to the African shop to have my twists redone. I proudly told her “No honey!! I did this Sunday Night and it only took me 2 ½ hours.” Razz
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 13th April 2010, 3:34 pm

lol, gawn girl. i loves it!!! that mango serum is on my wish list for bee mine. eden got me thinking to try some yarn braids myself. i just want something nice n light that wont tug on my edges hard. shoooot i work hard to keep my edges up!

no whats the difference between the henna vs henna gloss? i seen milan on agrlcnmac mention a henna gloss SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 17 Icon_scratch . whats ur henna gloss mix?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next