CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 22nd April 2010, 7:10 pm

Ladies,

Let me know if you like the movie reviews, if so I may email them to Nikki to put on the blog!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 22nd April 2010, 10:53 pm

I TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Herz the movie reviews. I hope Nikki puts them on the blog.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd April 2010, 10:56 pm

Thanks Chrs! I will email them to her!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 22nd April 2010, 11:32 pm

I second that motion!! The movie reviews are great Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd April 2010, 12:11 am

That is a cool idea Smile

Love the pic with you and Bh.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd April 2010, 1:30 am

Thanks IB!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd April 2010, 10:15 am

Morning Ladies!

MM is in a bun again today, of course. I made big twists with the ponytail and pinned those into a bun. I also have a large cornrow going across the right side. MM looked good so I took a Photobooth pic:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_27

Have a great day, I'm on my way to take care of some sick little ones!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd April 2010, 12:21 pm

yes I LOVE movie reviews that would be a great thread. I am going to see Death at a Funeral tonight. I plan on hitting the post office tmrw morning TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_wink I just have to make sure I removed all photos. LOL! The hair looks great as usual!! TGIF!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd April 2010, 12:22 pm

CUTE!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 23rd April 2010, 1:18 pm

Love the hair as usual. Rogue looks up to MM. I love the reviews. Idris I a wonderful chocolate specimen...Thank da Jesus. God made man and He is good and very good. **wiping sweat from my brow and waving a hand of praise**

I saw Death at a Funeral I have not laughed that hard at a movie in ages.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th April 2010, 12:44 am

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Love the hair as usual. Rogue looks up to MM. I love the reviews. Idris I a wonderful chocolate specimen...Thank da Jesus. God made man and He is good and very good. **wiping sweat from my brow and waving a hand of praise**

I saw Death at a Funeral I have not laughed that hard at a movie in ages.

You are crazy Shee! I think I forgot to breathe laughing at the "**wiping sweat from my brow and waving a hand of praise**".
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th April 2010, 12:46 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:yes I LOVE movie reviews that would be a great thread. I am going to see Death at a Funeral tonight. I plan on hitting the post office tmrw morning TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_wink I just have to make sure I removed all photos. LOL! The hair looks great as usual!! TGIF!!

Thanks again Sweet, remember no rush! Now I will have no excuse! MM is going to be all up in this thread!

Thanks Chrs!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th April 2010, 7:44 am

The movie review is a great idea and the fro rating is too cute!! This helps me decided which one I'll see first.

I am looking for my hair twin...in my search I am finding my hair Idols...thanks for letting MM out at the meet-up she is gorgeous!! So you are another one of my hair Idols from CN!!

Enjoy your weekend while you are taking care of the babies!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th April 2010, 12:38 am

Oh Thanks KNH! You are a doll, I've never been anyone's hair idol before TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_redface . Glad you like the review!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 25th April 2010, 12:42 am

I saw The Losers today. Was not impressed TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_neutral It was hella boring haha. Loved the bad guy, that short dude, and I've had a thing for Chris Evans since the Fantastic Four (even after seeing Fierce People LOL)
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th April 2010, 1:09 am

My friend agreed with you. She thought it was boring as well. I liked it, but I could have been stunned by the handsome-nest of the actors!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Empty Church, shopping, WINE!

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 1:34 pm

Morning Ladies,

It's my off day....Wooot! So I have a trillion things to do including, but not limited to:

making collard greens that I picked up at farmers market yesterday
cleaning up my room/bathroom
make banana bread for my coworkers
go to the bank
go to Ross's to get a mattress pad and lamp (and more YTC hehe)
prepare my lessons for May Acteens
Do laundry
go to 99cent store for snacks
go to the gym
go to Wilshire Beauty to get care free curl moisturizer, on sale! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Suspect

I took care of MM, oil rinse, cowash and DC yesterday. I banded and two strand twisted onto rollers. I'm sure I won't be able to wear it out, because MM hates twists, even though I only did 6 big ones.

Yesterday, I had a fun-filled day! I went to early morning church and sunday school. Headed to the farmers market to get my fave trail mix! It's totally organic and heavenly. The guy mixes it right in front of you (walnuts, almonds, golden raisins, and something else). I also got collards because I'd totally been dreaming about them!
I then went to the Melrose flea market which is freaking ginormous! It's a collection of junk, that people have accrued and sell. Most of it's cute and antique and there are tons of great vintage clothing items. But most are overly priced. I snagged these:
Ultimate veggie cookbook with pictures for EVERY recipe
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_28
You guys probably know by now, that I love to cook. So I totally stayed up until midnight drooling at all 250 pages! Psycho!

I also grabbed these two brass necklaces for $5/piece
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_32
I don't know if I told you guys this, but I'm a trained dancer. Mostly in ballet (12 years). So I love everything dance. One necklace is two little pointe shoes and the other says "believe". I'm totally going to stock up at a later date. They have tons of different trinkets.

A painting of an African woman carrying a huge bowl
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_29
My caucasian friend bought this for me and I struggled to not be annoyed, but I do like it. I just hate when white people make everything african for us. She even picked up a weird pic of a little african girls with these little plaits and junk all in her hair. I nicely said "put that down". She naively replied "she has natural hair". Ha!

Anyway, I then went to a wine tasting, where I almost became a wino! For the first time I had dessert wines....where have they been all my life? I had moscato d'asti, stella rosa and Borquetta d'arquette. The moscato and stella rosa were like drinking grape juice and I guzzled it down quickly.... Note to self. Don't guzzle, it's not ladylike. It was so good that:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_30

I bought 3 home (1 santa rosa and 2 moscato d'asti). Hehe. I wanted to crack open one of the moscato's last night, but resisted the urge. One will be getting opened tonight, though!

Lastly, I went to an art exhibit in downtown LA. IT was a multicultural exhibit (mostly just biracial artists). While, there someone asked if they could draw my portrait:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Photo_31

You can see the hint of my bun, woot! MM was mad that she was not huge and curly, so the lady could've caught all of her loveliness, but it was about my face, not her LOL. It kind of looks like me at 60, but whatev!

So I had a great day! Started with my spiritual food, real food, shopping, wine, art and the weather was nice, what more could I had asked for?

Hope you all had a great weekend, sorry this post is uber-long TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_rolleyes . Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th April 2010, 1:44 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
TerraD wrote:I will have the ladies take pics, because I still don't own a camera!

We are gonna have to get Sweet to win you one at her job! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_lol

Great plan!
You ain't said a thing..TD I will PM you. I think I have a spare and you are more than welcome to it.

That is so kind Sweet! You are an awesome lady!

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 879602 Sweet you have the perfect user name.....That's so nice of you. God bless you!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th April 2010, 1:46 pm

I like the bun from Friday. I cant wait until Roxie is long enough for a bun.

Yay!!! You will be posting photo shoots soon with your "new" camera!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 1:50 pm

I will! LOL. I still can't believe Sweet is doing it. She's the BOMB!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th April 2010, 4:50 pm

WOW...TeraD

Can I say you made the most of your weekend. I am living through your world. See that is what I am going to do I'm done raising my son!!! 3 more years!!! (you are never done, but it will not require so much of my time)

I can just imagine how the picture would have turned out had MM be out in full glory!!! BEAUTIFUL!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 5:18 pm

I love Moscato!!! More and more we have in common!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 26th April 2010, 5:30 pm

You know you need to post some of those recipes TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 Icon_porc

Also, that portrait of you does look like an elderly version of you lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 6:10 pm

tiashauntee wrote:I love Moscato!!! More and more we have in common!

We were definitely meant to become cyber BFF's! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 33 617583
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 6:12 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:WOW...TeraD

Can I say you made the most of your weekend. I am living through your world. See that is what I am going to do I'm done raising my son!!! 3 more years!!! (you are never done, but it will not require so much of my time)

I can just imagine how the picture would have turned out had MM be out in full glory!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks KNH! I have to try to find things to do every now and then. Girl, you will definitely have to have some fun once your son is in college!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next