CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 10:40 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
TerraD wrote:I will have the ladies take pics, because I still don't own a camera!

We are gonna have to get Sweet to win you one at her job! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol

Great plan!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 2:27 pm

Oh! I love your avatar! I'm thinking about getting a dog now. He's a little guy, but super cute. It's a mal-shi (Maltese/Shih-tzu). I'm more of a bigger dog kind of gal, so I may just hold off!

Ladies! MM had a great weekend. The meetup was loads of fun. MM was huge, soft and fluffy. And guess what? I forgot to take a pic of her! I know the ladies, all took pics, so hopefully I can steal one of MM and show you guys.
At the meetup, MM found her hair twin, curlyv! She's around here on CN somewhere. It's cool finding a hair twin, I felt like someone knew all of my hair struggles! LOL. There were tons of great hair styles and everyone hair was fierce! We are stoked about doing it again and will try to have them in many different SoCal cities (because southern cali is huge!)
We all went to go see Death at a funeral. It was absolutely HILARIOUS! I had not laughed so hard in months! All of my mascara came off, because I was in tears. I definitely recommend it!
At the very end of the meetup we all went to Ross's and bought "say yes to cucumbers"! I used it to do a bantu knot out last night. And I don't plan on taking the knots down until tomorrow, because they will NOT be dry, no matter what I do! I will let you guys know how MM likes it!

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 19th April 2010, 2:30 pm

I am glad you guys had a great time at the meet up please keep me posted on the next one. Couldn't make it to this one. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_cry Have a great day.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 2:37 pm

I would have loved to be at the meetup it sounds like you guys had fun.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 2:41 pm

npmoore, we will definitely have another one sooner, than later!

Tia, we did have fun and we chatted a lot. Your name was mentioned too, you have a bunch of hair admirers!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th April 2010, 2:43 pm

Ooo bantu knots! I'm sure the knot out will be AWESOME Very Happy Loved hanging with you Saturday, Terra!! We must do it again!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 3:09 pm

I agree, we must, we must! It was a blast!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 3:10 pm

TerraD wrote:npmoore, we will definitely have another one sooner, than later!

Tia, we did have fun and we chatted a lot. Your name was mentioned too, you have a bunch of hair admirers!

That's really sweet. I hope it was mostly good stuff, LOL
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 3:19 pm

It was definitely good stuff, hair inspiration mostly. To try new styles and learn our hair!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 3:28 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
TerraD wrote:I will have the ladies take pics, because I still don't own a camera!

We are gonna have to get Sweet to win you one at her job! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol

Great plan!
You ain't said a thing..TD I will PM you. I think I have a spare and you are more than welcome to it.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 3:36 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:

Great plan!
You ain't said a thing..TD I will PM you. I think I have a spare and you are more than welcome to it.

That is so kind Sweet! You are an awesome lady!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 19th April 2010, 5:33 pm

Hey TerraD!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th April 2010, 5:55 pm

Hey Shee! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th April 2010, 10:43 am

Morning Ladies,

Well MM almost came out of the bun today, but I couldn't do it! I gave her a free day on saturday and she showed out, so I'm just going to keep her in the bun for another week and a half. I did a bantu knot out with Say Yes to cucumbers. And I must say my bantu knots came out extra soft. I almost wore them out, but like I said, I'm starting to feel much better keeping MM safe and sound in a loose bun.

I'm off to work, have a great day everyone!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th April 2010, 10:43 am

Oh yeah, head over to bholmes's bnb thread. She has a pic of MM from saturday!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 1:24 pm

*running to see a pic*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th April 2010, 9:17 pm

Here's the pic in case you guys didn't see it!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Photo110

It's nothing fancy, schmancy but you can somewhat see MM and her fullness. That humidity shrunk her right up and she loved it!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st April 2010, 10:42 am

Hey Ladies, nothing new. MM is in a bun and it's been rainy so she will continue to remain in a bun, hehehe TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol . As you can tell< that't my new favorite smiley! I slicked my bun back with shea butter after spritzing with water. I used my say yes to cucumbers and I must say yes, to say yes to cucumbers! My hair is extra soft and still moisturized and I simply used it as a leave in!

Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st April 2010, 11:29 am

GM TD,

I saw a sample size of SYTC and I started to grab it, but I swear I don't need another conditioner...so I just walked away!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st April 2010, 1:22 pm

Hey lady, LOL @ carry a snack while shopping in Target. That store can get you for way more than you think. Glad you were able to find products you wanted to try. It is even more wonderful that you actually are running low on products and just replenishing. I wonder will I ever get there, LOL.

I saw Yes to Cucumbers in a Ross or Marshalls last week. I read the ingredients and they were the ones I liked. It took a lot to put down the bottle, and I mean a lot. Now you have me really wanting to see if they still have it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 21st April 2010, 2:29 pm

Hey Terra, I also had so much fun on Sat.! It was fun to talk hair and know someone else who goes through your struggles too. I tried the SYTC yesterday and my hair is so soft! I am so glad we got the deal @ Ross (ladies, check it out TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_wink ), but I would have paid regular price for it now that I see what it can do!

Hope your week is going well. I am off to take my last exam (yay!). See you soon!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd April 2010, 2:02 am

Sweet, you totally have a great arsenal of products. Your hair is doing great!

Chrs, I'm only replenishing because of Lent. I gave up buying products and had to just use what I had. I've made do and now I'm starting to get low, so I did need it TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol .

Keisha, Good luck on your exam. I sent up a prayer for you! I agree, I had a blast and that SYTC is the BOMB. MM is extra soft right now!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd April 2010, 9:44 am

GM TD,

check you PM Never mind, I have it, I thought I lost the note. Have a great day!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd April 2010, 9:50 am

Good Morning TerraD,

Just passing through.

Have a great day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd April 2010, 7:09 pm

Morning Ladies!

Nothing new with MM. Still in a bun! Did you guys see those amazing APL twists on CN the other day? Swoon! MM is staying in a bun for the next year if my twists would look like that! I wouldn't care how much scalp shows or how flat they are! It gave me the push to know that I'm doing what's best for MM, by keeping her in protective styles!

My last length check was March 7th and I was finally APL in the back and most of the sides. I still have a nice layering thing going on, so that's cool! I am going to keep MM in protective styles until July, maybe. This all stems on how my mini twists come out next month. I will be marching into May as a new woman! Hopefully MM is gracious and keeps my parts from showing, but if not, I will simply have to make sure my scalp is nice and healthy TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_lol .

On another note, I have a couple movie recommendations. I was lucky enough to go to early screenings of the following movies:
The BackUp Plan
The Losers

I send high recommendations for both!

The Backup Plan- Jennifer Lopez plays a single woman, ready to start a family. She decides to get artificially inseminated. After being inseminated, she meets a totally hot guy and everything gets a little crazy from there on.
I was actually surprised that this movie was absolutely HILARIOUS! JLo and Alex O-Loughlin, the lead male, did their part, but the supporting actresses are gems, in this movie. Please go see, if you want to laugh your pants off! It is a J-lo movie so there are a few overly typical, cheezy scenes. But the laugh factor won my props for this movie, and the lead male is mega drool-worthy! Your hubby/boyfriend may not care to see this movie, but it is pretty gut bustingly funny! Your girls will definitely love the lead male and all of J-lo's great wardrobe choices! This movie gets 4 fros! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr

The Losers- Speaking of drool-worthy... Idris Elba, hmmmm! Such a manly, man! And he has his British accent in this movie TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_cool ! Anyway, this movie follows 5 CIA that find themselves the target of a very bad guy (Jason Patric). After being betrayed and left for dead they fight to get their lives back, all with the help of Zoe Saldana. The leads are amazing in this movie: Idris Elba, Columbus Short, Jeffrey Dean Morgan (the guy that played Denny Duqette on Grey's Anatomy), Oscar Jaenada (a gorgeous, popular Spanish actor) and Chris Evans (a hilarious white guy).
This movie is intense and Zoe is a bad chick from the beginning to the end! I was like Go girl! Anyway, it has it's funny moments, and it's tear jerker moments. Simply put, The Losers is a comedic action movie with lots of eye candy (Did I tell you Idris Elba was in it? Ok, just checking). Your hubby/boyfriend will like this movie because of all of the guns, knives, cars and techie-type stuff. Your girls will love the eye candy. But everyone will enjoy the stupidly obnoxious bad guy, Jason Patric. This movie gets 3 fros! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 32 Icon_rr
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next