CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by SheeTacular 30th April 2010, 2:32 pm

WOW!!! MM is a Big Girl!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 2:35 pm

Shocked all that hair!
Styling longer hair (to me) isn't that big of an adjustment because it's not like you wake up one day and your hair is down your back. The adjustments come as your hair grows. But yes protective styles are life savers
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 2:37 pm

Thanks Sweet and Shee!

That's true, Tia! You're a prime example of that. Maybe those protective styles get easier, with growth as well!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 2:53 pm

WOW TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_eek Look at MM!! I didnt know she was so PHAT!! LOL!!!

I cant wait to see your twist!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty The Ultimo BNB Post. I love you guys!

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 3:03 pm

Well, I was going to do this later, but I'm using any possible opportunity to procrastinate on these twists!

I am soooooooooo Uber-thankful for CurlyNikki! I'm sure we can all agree, that if it weren't for her, we'de probably never would have met. But, God has a plan (not trying to get to spiritual on ya). I feel that I have grown soo much since this thread started. I've met some amazing people (Hey amazing people! Including, but not limited to: Tiashauntee (BFF-Woot!), Sweetdrk1,lynnieluve,bholmes,chrslvsbks,afrikanlatina etc.) and I met Mujer Maravillisa (MM for short), the wonder woman in me! She along with the suggestions, tips and tricks from you all have:

1) Helped me become comfortable wearing my hair in its natural glory. My confidence level has increased tenfold! And I love me, more and more each day.
2) Helped me reach APL (March 2010)! BSL by September 2010, woot!
3) Helped me develop a regimen and learn what my hair likes
4) Made me a braidout, bunning, henna-ing and deep conditioning fool!
5) I've learned that no matter how much I want my texture to be like everyone else's, this is the hair God gave me and it's beautifully stubborn, fierce, curly and fly!

I've also learned many life lessons from you guys! Here are a few:
1) We're a family and we look out for one another, especially when someone is stuck in the dark ages and doesn't have a camera to take hair pics with! (Thanks Sweet!)
2) You should carry yourself, in a matter that brightens up the day of anyone that comes in contact with you (Bholmes, you are truly an example of this. And I definitely see God in you!)
3) And last, but not least. If your hubby is acting up, stop cooking! Hehe (Thanks, Tia. I may need to use this one in the future)

I really do love you guys!
Like, if you need a kidney and you're O-, send me a message, love you! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_lol

And I can't thank God enough for you all. Each and every one of you are an inspiration, in your marriages, your families, your careers and of course your hair journeys. I hope to be and amazing wife, mom, employee, friend like each of you someday! (*just got a little choked up TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_rolleyes ) And if anyone ever wants to come visit me in SoCal, just let me know! Smooches! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 617583
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 3:04 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:WOW TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_eek Look at MM!! I didnt know she was so PHAT!! LOL!!!

I cant wait to see your twist!!

LOL, Lynnie! I hope they come out good!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 3:33 pm

I am an O- *note to self - If I need a kidney, make plans to travel to California!*
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 4:04 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I am an O- *note to self - If I need a kidney, make plans to travel to California!*

LOL. Yay!!!! I've got you Lynnie!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th April 2010, 4:11 pm

Hi TerraD

You have a lot of hair so mini twisting might take you a minute... Very Happy You've had a lot going on with you move and getting adjusted. I think you did a good job keep up with your thread considering those factors.

Look for to seeing you on the CSJ!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 4:27 pm

lol! @ the kidney offering

I feel like we are ending one big family reunion
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 30th April 2010, 4:39 pm

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Lol I was thinking this felt like High School Graduation and after this thread we going to different colleges (threads) tears, hugs, reflections, sign my yearbook(fotki album) or the same one tomorrow (Curl Street Journal)
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 30th April 2010, 5:07 pm

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_sad
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty The Ultimo BNB Post. I love you guys!

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 5:53 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi TerraD

You have a lot of hair so mini twisting might take you a minute... Very Happy You've had a lot going on with you move and getting adjusted. I think you did a good job keep up with your thread considering those factors.

Look for to seeing you on the CSJ!!

KNH

Thanks KNH, this was like my norm during the past few busy months! I'm nearly halfway done with the twists. I will post a pic when I get halfway, because I'm ready to eat lunch!

tiashauntee wrote:lol! @ the kidney offering

I feel like we are ending one big family reunion

I know!

npmoore04 wrote:TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Lol I was thinking this felt like High School Graduation and after this thread we going to different colleges (threads) tears, hugs, reflections, sign my yearbook(fotki album) or the same one tomorrow (Curl Street Journal)

LOL! Will the Curl Street Journal go up tomorrow?

Juices-n-Berries wrote:TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_sad

No tears! Those this is pretty emotional!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th April 2010, 6:02 pm

Now that you've got me feeling all sappy come on and post these mini twist pics so I feel excited again!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 30th April 2010, 6:27 pm

@Terra D - I don't know when the launch date is for Curl Street Journal (the new semester begins) TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_study
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 6:42 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:Now that you've got me feeling all sappy come on and post these mini twist pics so I feel excited again!

LOL. I will take one now!
npmoore04 wrote:@Terra D - I don't know when the launch date is for Curl Street Journal (the new semester begins) TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Icon_study

LOL, I need to know!!!!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty Mini Twists- Pic #1!! Halfway

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 6:43 pm

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_35

Here is a pic ladies!! Halfway through the front now! So far, I likey!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 7:13 pm

Awwww shucks now!!! Looking good!!!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 30th April 2010, 8:52 pm

so far so good Terra... Cant wait to see the finished product. How long do u plan on keeping them in?
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Empty Guess who's in the twist challenge!!!

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 9:26 pm

Thanks Sweet and Keisha. I plan on wearing twists for the next month or
so, we will see how long these last!

Here's the finished product!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_36
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_37
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_38
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_39
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 36 Photo_40

So I'm in love! The smaller twists hide the scalpiness that I used to fight with. My ends are even straighter, but whatev. I like them. They still shrunk up a lot because of my heavy handed product issues, but I like them. I got a little lazy around lunch, so a few are a bit bigger. I'm sure I can go through and separate more as they begin to look a bit rough!
I may even where them out tomorrow! Let me know what you think!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th April 2010, 9:31 pm

TerraD

I like it!!! You did a very good job!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th April 2010, 9:40 pm

Thanks KNH, I was worried!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th April 2010, 9:42 pm

u did a good job, i likey!! the ends are no biggie, u can curl those!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st May 2010, 12:14 am

I love 'em!! I cant wait to see how creative you get with them!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st May 2010, 12:18 am

looking good!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next