CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 13th April 2010, 10:21 am

While moisturizing, I noticed that MM has been really dry lately. I'm drinking loads of water and moisturizing well. So I'm assuming it's time to check out my reggie again and make a few changes. MM does not like dryness, she likes juiciness TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Icon_lol . I am thinking of purchasing a few new products and am leaning towards the Care-Free curl moisturizer that our very own Tia, uses or some Karen's Body Beautiful products (I remember MM liking the samples I used).

Anyway, have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 13th April 2010, 10:28 am

That care free curl is the truth! dance
And if you put in a spray bottle and add a little water.....talk about juicy. Whoo!

♪Juicy Fruit---your so (juicy) Juicy juicy fruit---juicy ♫ afro
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th April 2010, 10:37 am

**looking around**
Still no pics of MM?? I guess we will have to wait until the meet up....sigh.... TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 13th April 2010, 10:46 am

Dedicated to you:
My Playlist
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th April 2010, 11:09 am

Good morning TerraD have a wonderful day!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 13th April 2010, 4:19 pm

Hey Terra!! Good luck with your moisturizing product search.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th April 2010, 8:09 pm

Sorry to hear that MM is dry. Hopefully you will get her ship shape real soon.

KBB's hair milk and/or nectar is moisturizing, IMO.

@tia, I was singing along, LOL.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 13th April 2010, 9:05 pm

Ugh that California weather will do it to ya everytime. My hair always looks dry after a decent wash n go. By the way where did you find your care free curl moisturizer because it is hit in miss with the BSS out here in the OC. I am sure I will be able to find it in L.A.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th April 2010, 1:52 am

tiashauntee wrote:Dedicated to you:
My Playlist

Not only are you my fave hair idol, but you are now my BFF! I love this playlist. Great songs and many artists that I'd never even heard of! I will be taking my PJ money to buy cds now hehe TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 678474
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th April 2010, 1:53 am

npmoore04 wrote:Ugh that California weather will do it to ya everytime. My hair always looks dry after a decent wash n go. By the way where did you find your care free curl moisturizer because it is hit in miss with the BSS out here in the OC. I am sure I will be able to find it in L.A.

I haven't bought it yet, I hope to find it in Inglewood somewhere or maybe at Wilshire Beauty in LA
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 14th April 2010, 1:55 am

Hey there. Hope MM feels better. Still waiting on those pics...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 14th April 2010, 10:15 am

MM feels much better this morning. I oiled her up real good! I spritzed H2O/leave in mix, then doused her in EVOO, covered with Organix pomegranate condish and sealed the ends of my braids with shea butter. I also doused my scalp with what was left of my castor oil Sad So now I'm fresh out... I did about ten loose braids and after taking them down, I made a messy high bun and left one of the front braids for fun! MM is looking pretty sharp, though she's not feeling sharp (ya know, cut your hand sharp, hehe) anymore. Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 14th April 2010, 10:25 am

TerraD wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:Dedicated to you:
My Playlist

Not only are you my fave hair idol, but you are now my BFF! I love this playlist. Great songs and many artists that I'd never even heard of! I will be taking my PJ money to buy cds now hehe TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 678474

cheers I got a cyber BFF! I love music! Enjoy the new artists. If you come across anything interesting please let me know.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th April 2010, 3:25 pm

Nothing new with MM. My allergies were kicking my butt, so I went to bed not long after getting home from work. Today I have to venture to Target to get Claritin and a watch....ok and check out the new curly products. MM has been a good girl and we're running a little low on products! We're still bunning. I decided I'm going to do a huge braidout for the San Diego meetup. I will have the ladies take pics, because I still don't own a camera!

I have also decided to do a mini twist challenge next month. I have never tried mini twists and became twist confident after the February or January, whatever month, twist challenge. I think I will like mini ones and that they will last longer as well. I think I'm going to do them on cool air blow-dried hair, only moistened with condish. This will give me a little more length to work with, because MM's shrinkage can be unfathomable sometimes! Wish me luck at Target!

Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 15th April 2010, 3:34 pm

Yay for minitwists! I love them! Good luck at Target. I can't wait to see what you get!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 15th April 2010, 3:36 pm

Don't go overboard at Target!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th April 2010, 4:17 pm

I will try to be good. I'm going to take snacks in case I'm in there for a while LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 15th April 2010, 6:49 pm

Hey TerraD! I'm thinking about doing the mini-twists too, but I'm scared of matting and loc-ing ... happens to my daughter's hair everytime it's in twists TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Icon_pale. Can't wait to hear how you made out in Target!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 15th April 2010, 6:55 pm

TerraD wrote:I will try to be good. I'm going to take snacks in case I'm in there for a while LOL
lol! it's a good idea cuz Target can suck you in, easily!!!

@Tia: I LOVE your playlist too!!!!! Lecrae and Flame are the business! Imma have to keep my eye on you for new music Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 15th April 2010, 6:58 pm

[quote="bholmes87"]
TerraD wrote:
@Tia: I LOVE your playlist too!!!!! Lecrae and Flame are the business! Imma have to keep my eye on you for new music Very Happy

cheers for good music
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 15th April 2010, 7:13 pm

So, MM & I are back home. Target was a mean joke, that someone played on me TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Suspect . They did not have any curly products and I mean ANY! Unless you include herbal essences totally twisted! WTFreak Target! Anyway, the day was not a complete bust. I headed over to Wilshire beauty and the lady quickly informed me that they had just gotten Carol Daughter's products. Gasp! I'd always said I wanted to try her products.

Low and behold MM talked me into getting the CD Healthy Hair Butter. I also picked up an Elasta QP Olive Oil adn mango butter moisturizer. I know that MM loves Elasta QP and I'd heard such great things about the Mango butter (they had that as well, but it was the same price/half the size!) and MM loves olive oil so I figured I can't go wrong. We will see. Tonight I will be doing an oil rinse, cowashing and braiding for a braidout bun tomorrow (I work). MM is itching for a chance to be out on saturday...like literally she's itching.

I almost bought the care free curl moisturizer, because it was in the clearance aisle, but the lady said that they'd decided not to put it on clearance and forgot to remove it from the clearance aisle. If I wasn't so hungry, at the time, I would have freaked and demanded it at clearance price, or simply bought it anyway. But I just kindly put it back and will wait until next week when I can go back, with a full stomach and find it in the clearance aisle once again TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Icon_lol.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th April 2010, 9:49 am

TerraD wrote:
I almost bought the care free curl moisturizer, because it was in the clearance aisle, but the lady said that they'd decided not to put it on clearance and forgot to remove it from the clearance aisle. If I wasn't so hungry, at the time, I would have freaked and demanded it at clearance price, or simply bought it anyway. But I just kindly put it back and will wait until next week when I can go back, with a full stomach and find it in the clearance aisle once again TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Icon_lol.

They suck big time! I hate when stores do that. Just take the few minutes and move to avoid confusion, headaches, and yelling customers.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th April 2010, 10:21 am

I know, Tia!

Last night I did an oil rinse with EVOO, cowashed with suave naturals and did a 10 minute dc with trader joes condish and cholesterol. MM loved it. I rinsed nearly all of the dc, some of the thick cholesterol remained though I tried to get it all. I air dried in 4 big twists, then I split each twist in half and braided. I applied the CD healthy hair butter to my scalp and roots, glycerin to my strands and covered that with the olive mango butter. This morning my hair is nicely moisturized and smelling lovely (no thanks to the CD, which is mighty strong-smelling).
I am going to rebraid my hair tonight for a braidout tomorrow at the meetup. I will not add any more product or wet it, as I'm hoping for a really BIG braidout!
On my way to work now, have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th April 2010, 11:22 am

TerraD wrote:I will have the ladies take pics, because I still don't own a camera!

We are gonna have to get Sweet to win you one at her job! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 31 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 17th April 2010, 12:43 am

LOL!!!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next